Download Legal Environment and Business Law Notes Pdf. Here We Provide the Download Links for MBA 3rd Sem Study Materials & Books for the Student Exam Preparations. We Provide the MBA 3rd Semester PDF Study Material & Books with Download Links. Students can download the Study materials and Pdf Books and they can use them in their Academic Preparation. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc (చట్టపరమైన పర్యావరణం మరియు వ్యాపార చట్టం). You can easily adapt the MBA Lecture Notes, Study Materials, and Books to take full advantage of the complete material we offer in Below Links.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- The MBA Marketing Research pdf free download – MBA 2nd Semester Notes, Study Material & Books
- MBA Management Information Systems Lecture Notes- MBA 2nd Semester Notes, Study Material & Books
- Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Notes for MBA Pdf- MBA 3rd Semester PDF Study Material & Books
Content in this Article
Legal Environment and Business Law Notes Pdf
what is a legal environment of business? Understand the importance of the legal environment of business definition dynamics of business and its environment and Review the impact of technological, political, social and cultural environment on business. As you have some insights into the concepts of corporate governance & social responsibility, Reflect on the need and importance of ensuring ethics in business.
Law is essential to any society in that it provides the rules by which people and businesses interact. Law affects almost every function and area of business. The importance of the legal environment of business authors of one business law text goes so far as to say that “the difference between winning and losing in the business world often depends upon the ability to make good choices from a legal perspective.”
Legal Environment and Business Law notes for MBA students pdf
|business environment books pdf for MBA free download|
|legal environment of business class Textbook|
|business environment notes pdf|
|legal environment of business pdf|
|business environment and law question paper pdf|
Suggested Books for Legal Environment and business law
- Pathak, LEGAL ASPECTS OF BUSINESS, Tata Mcgraw- Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi, 2010.
- Keith-davis & William Frederick, BUSINESS AND SOCIETY, McGraw-Hill, Tokyo.
- M.M. Sulphey & Az-Har Basheer, LAWS FOR BUSINESS, Phi Learning Pvt. Ltd. Delhi, 2011
- Maheshwari & Maheswari, MERCANTILE LAW, Himalaya Publishing House. Mumbai
- Rudder dutt & Sundaram, INDIAN ECONOMY, Vikas Publishing House, New Delhi.
- Veena Keshav Pailwar, ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS, Phi Learning Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2010
- David Needle., Business In Context: An Introduction To Business And Its Environment (Revised Edition), Thomas Rennie, 2004.
- David P. Baron, Business And Its Environment, Pearson Education, 2006.
- Thomas Childs Cochran And Harold I. Sharlin, Business And Its Environment: Essays For Thomas C. Cochran, Greenwood Press, 1983.
- Patrick J. Cihon and James O. Castagnera, Employment and Labor Law, South-Western College.
- Richard Schaffer, Beverley Earle, and Filiberto Agusti, International Business Law and Its Environment, South-Western College, 2005.
legal Environment and Business Law syllabus- 3rd Sem
Unit – I
Dynamics Of Business And Its Environment – Technological,
Political, Social And Cultural Environment – Corporate Governance And Social Responsibility – Ethics In Business – Economic Systems And Management Structure – Family Management To Professionalism – Resource Base Of The Economy – Land, Forest, Water, Fisheries, Minerals – Environmental Issues.
Unit – II
Infrastructure – Economic- Social, Demographic Issues, Political
Context – Productivity Factors, Human Elements And Issues For
Improvement – Global Trends In Business And Management – Mncs – Foreign Capital And Collaboration – Trends In Indian Industry – The Capital Market Scenario.
Unit – III
Law Of Contract – Agreement – Offer – Acceptance – Consideration
– Capacity Of Contract Contingent Contract – Quasi Contract –
Performance – Discharge – Remedies To Breach Of Contract – Partnership – Sale Of Goods – Law Of Insurance – Negotiable Instruments – Notes, Bills, Cheques – Crossing – Endorsement – Holder In Due Course – Holder In Value – Contract Of Agency.
Unit – IV
Company – Formation – Memorandum – Articles – Prospectus
– Shares – Debentures -Directors – Appointment – Powers And Duties -Meetings – Proceedings – Management – Accounts – Audit – Oppression And Mismanagement – Winding Up.
Unit – V
Factory Act – Licensing And Registration Of Factories, Health,
Safety And Welfare Measures – Industrial Disputes Act – Objects And Scope Of The Act, Effects Of Industrial Dispute, Administration Under The Act- Minimum Wages Act – Workmen Compensation Act.
MBA Legal Environment and Business Law Review Questions
- Explain the term offer and Invitation to offer.
- What do you mean by consideration?
- Define the term ‘Sale’.
- Who is an unpaid seller?
- Explain the term Negotiable Instrument.
- What is the significance of crossing the cheque?
- What do you mean by the utmost good faith?
- Explain the term common carriers.
- The distinction between company and Partnership.
- A distinction between Direct and Indirect Taxes.
- Define the tenn contract. What are the ess~ntials of a valid contract?
- Who is minor? What is the position of minor contract in India tinder Indian Contract Act?
- Define and explain the tenn ‘goods’. What are the different types of goods under the sales of Goods Act? Also the distinction between a ‘Sale’ and’ Agreement to sell’.
- Critically examine the concept of Dishonor of the cheques.
- Explain Tenn ‘winding up’? Who may apply for winding up of a company?
- Describe the various modes of winding up.
- Write a detailed note on the constitutional framework of taxation in India
Buy MBA Legal Environment and Business Law books Online at Amazon.in
- Ronald A. Anderson, etc.
- Edition no. Comprehensive 13 Revised ed (08/16/1997)
- Hardcover: 1392 pages
- Aspen Publishers
- Douglas M. Halsey, June McLaughlin
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- Edition no. Pap/Psc (04/15/2011)
- Paperback: 266 pages
- Henry R. Cheeseman
- Edition no. 6 (08/13/2009)
- Paperback: 600 pages
- Larry Dimatteo
- Edition no. 3 (10/05/2016)
- Paperback: 682 pages
- CS Alok A. Chandak & Nikita Singhvi
- Edition no. 2015 (01/01/1970)
- Pearson Education India
- Edition no. 3 (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 920 pages
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/users/marvelserver/apps/examupdates2019/public/wp-content/plugins/aawp/includes/aawp/class.aawp-functions.php on line 1151
- Comprehensive, authoritative, and cutting-edge, THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS combines a classic black letter law approach with an interesting and accessible reader-friendly format. The cases, content, and features of the exciting new Tenth Edition have been thoroughly updated to represent the latest developments in the business law environment
- An excellent assortment of cases ranges from precedent-setting landmarks to important recent decisions. Ethical, global, e-commerce, digital, and corporate themes are integrated throughout
- for example, new Digital Update features affecting the law are included throughout this edition. Specific text features that students will find particularly helpful include: NUMBERED EXAMPLES and CASE IN POINTS, SAMPLE ANSWERS, NEW STUDENT-FRIENDLY CONCEPT SUMMARY DESIGN, and EXHIBITS
- Frank Cross, Roger Miller
- CENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Frances Edwards, Roger E. Meiners, Al H. Ringleb
- Edition no. International Edition (02/01/2011)
- Paperback: 840 pages
- P Saravanavel
- Galgotia Publications Pvt Ltd
- Paperback: 910 pages
We Provide the Legal Environment and Business Law Notes Pdf – Download MBA 3rd Sem Study Materials & Books. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 3rd Sem Notes & Books. Any University student can download given MBA Legal Environment and Business Law Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 3rd sem Legal Environment and Business Law Books at Amazon also. For more information about the MBA Legal Environment and Business Law, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.