Download MBA Strategic Management lecture Notes Pdf. Here We Provide the Download Links for MBA 3rd Sem Study Materials & Books for the Student Exam Preparations. You can Check MBA 3rd Semester PDF Study Material & Books with Download Links. You can easily adapt the MBA Lecture Notes, Self Learning Materials, and Books to take full advantage of the complete material we offer in Below Links (MBA వ్యూహాత్మక నిర్వహణ). The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics etc.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- MBA Management Information Systems Lecture Notes- MBA 2nd Semester Notes, Study Material & Books
- Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Notes for MBA Pdf- MBA 3rd Semester PDF Study Material & Books
- Legal Environment and Business Law Notes Pdf – Download MBA 3rd Sem Study Materials & Books
MBA Strategic Management Lecture Notes pdf
The purpose of this course is to enhance your ability to do the job of a general manager responsible for strategic performance. Specifically, to integrate the different functional areas of business (e.g. accounting, finance, human resources, information systems, marketing, operations management, etc.) into a cohesive whole.
The challenge is not only in identifying weaknesses and threats facing firms we will study but to appreciate the strengths of the firm and anticipate opportunities in the external environment. Your role in this course is to correct organizational failures and expand upon organizational successes, however, failure and success may be defined.
Strategic Management notes for MBA 3rd Sem
|Strategic Management Complete notes
|Strategic management notes ppt
|Strategic management pdf Ebook
|Strategic Management notes doc
|Strategic Management Question Papers
Suggested Books for Strategic Management
- Exploring Corporate Strategy by Johnson & Scholes, Publishing House: Prentice Hall
- The Strategy Process by Mint burg, Quinn, and Ghosal, Publishing House: Prentice Hall
- Strategic Management by Ireland, Hoskisson & Hitt, Indian Edition, Cengage Learning
- Concepts in Strategic Management & Business Policy by Thomas L. Wheelen & J. David Hunger, Pearson
- R.Srinivasan, Strategic Management -The Indian Context,
4th Edition, Prentice Hall of India, 2012
- R.Srinivasan, Case Studies in Marketing – The Indian
Context,5th Edition, Prentice Hall of India, 2012
Strategic Management syllabus- 3rd Sem
Unit I: Strategic Planning
Strategic Context and Terminology; Definition of Strategy; Difference between policy, Strategy, and Tactic;
Difference between Long Range Planning and Strategic Planning; Characteristics of Strategic Decisions
Unit II: Different Approaches to Strategy
Introduction to Different Approaches to Strategy; Incremental and Emergent Strategies; Implicit and Explicit Strategies; Approaches to Strategic Management; Strategic Implementation; Strategic Evaluation and Control; Planning Process: Feature, Importance, and Steps; Strategic Planning Process; Strategic Planning in the Next Millennium
Unit III: Strategy Formulation: Environmental Auditing
Environmental Analysis; Environmental complexity; Pestle Analysis; Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
Unit IV: Strategy Formulation: Strategic Direction
Introduction to Understanding Business; Competitor Analysis; Boston Matrix; International Dimensions of Strategy: Growth, Stability, Profitability, Efficiency, Market Leadership, Survival, Merger, and Acquisition; Core Competence
Unit V: Strategy Formulation: The Internal Audit
Bench Marking; the Use of McKinsey’s 7S Framework; SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats) Analysis; Value Chain Analysis; Scope of Activities and Markets
Unit VI: Strategy Implementation
The framework of Strategic Implementation: Concept, Factors Causing Unsuccessful Implementation of Strategy.
Activation Strategy; Structural Implementation; Functional Implementation; Behavioral Implementation;
Resource Mobilization and Allocation: Finance, Human Resources, Materials, and Time
Unit VII: Strategic Evaluation and Control
Strategic Evaluation and Control: Concept, Role, and Barriers; Control Process; Techniques of Strategic
Evaluation and Control
MBA Strategic Management Review Questions
1) Discuss the nature and importance of strategic management.
2) Explain the concept of competitive advantage, and how to sustain it?
3) What is turnaround management? Explain the elements of a successful turnaround
4) What is meant by resource allocation? Explain techniques generally employed for
5) Outline the various qualitative and quantitative criteria for strategy evaluation and
control? State the problems faced by strategists while fixing those criteria.
6) Briefly discuss the development of the theory of strategic management.
7) Discuss the role of leadership in strategy implementation.
8) Case Study:
Mr. Palani, Chairman of a company just had a discussion with a group of local people. The group is known as ‘Council for Environmental Action’ demanded an immediate reduction of the pollutants thrown into the air by the plants of the company. Mr.Palani had explained the company’s policy of gradual reduction of pollutants and promised to study the matter further.
But the group has not satisfied and asked for another meeting in a
week’s time.Mr. Palani reluctantly agreed. Suggest a suitable proposal to present to the group at the next meeting to convince it totally.
Buy MBA Strategic Management books Online at Amazon.in
We Provide the MBA Strategic Management lecture Notes Pdf – Download MBA 3rd Sem Study Materials (SLM) & Books. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 3rd Sem Notes & Books. Any University student can download given MBA strategic management Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 3rd sem strategic management Books at Amazon also. For more information about the MBA strategic management, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.