Check out the details on MBA HR Reference Books PDF & Human Resources Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like MBA HR Course Syllabus, MBA HR Course Eligibility, MBA HR Course Specializations, MBA HR Course Reference Books with Authors.
Master of Business Administration in HR Management makes the students can learn to apply the principles of business disciplines. Students must have a bachelor’s degree from an authorized college or university.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- MBA Finance Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- MCA Computer Science Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- M.com Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
MBA HR FULL FORM: MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Human Resources
About Master of Business Administration
MBA is an Internationally accepted master of post-graduate level degree. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business. Master of Business Administration is one of the popular, professional courses which is the ever demanding one in India.
MBA programs also include elective courses and contain programs typically require completing nearly twice the amount of credits typically required for degrees that cover some of the same material such as the Master of Economics, Master of Finance, Master of Accountancy, Master of Science in Marketing and Master of Science in Management.
List of Subjects in MBA HR Course
- HR management
- Finance management
- Operations management
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing management
- Cost management and accounting
- Strategic management
- Information systems
- Business analysis
List of Few Colleges offering MBA HR:
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration Chennai
- Nirma Institute of Management Ahmadabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
- XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
- Indian School of Business Hyderabad
- Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
Eligibility For MBA HR Course
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution.
- Any graduates can eligible for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
- The minimum Eligibility is bachelor degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 and Bachelors Degree in Respective Universities or institutes.
MBA HR Reference Books PDF & Human Resources Recommended Authors
|Human Resource Management 14e||Dessler, Varkkey||Rs.509|
|HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT(SIE): Gaining a Competitive Advantage||Raymond Noe, John Hollenbeck||Rs.405|
|Human Resource Management: Text and Cases||Aswathappa||Rs.499|
|Managing Human Resources Through STR (Managing Human Resources Through Strategic Partnerships)||SCHULER, JACKSON||Rs.1,567|
|HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT(SIE): Gaining a Competitive Advantage||Raymond Noe and John Hollenbeck||Rs.495|
Importance of Reference Books
MBA HR Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of MBA HR Reference Books PDF & Human Resources Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.