B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Reference Books: Check out the details on B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Top Colleges list B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
About B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
ECE Engineering is a combination of classic Electronics Engineering and Communication Engineering. This course focuses on electronics equipment, circuits and networks and their use in transmission of information. ECE Course consists of elements of electrical engineering, computer science, control systems.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Course
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
List of Subjects in B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Course
- Communicative English
- Calculus and Matrix Algebra
- Computational Thinking and Problem Solving
- Physics/Chemistry Lab
- Workshop A/Workshop B
- Engg.Drawing- CAD
- Cultural Education I & II
- Vector Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations
- Computer Programming
- Solid State Devices
- Fundamentals of Electrical technology
- Chemistry Lab. / Physics Lab
- Workshop B / Workshop A
- Computer Programming Lab
- Humanities Elective I
- Amrita Values Program I
- Linear Algebra
- Network Theory
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Digital Systems
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Systems Lab
- Signals and Systems Lab
- Humanities Elective II
- Amrita Values Program II
- Probability and Random Process
- Electronic Circuits
- Digital Signal Processing
- Transmission Lines and Waveguides
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- Electronic Circuits Lab I
- Soft Skills I
- Optimization Techniques
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Control Engineering
- Communication Theory
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Circuits and Communication Lab
- Microcontroller Lab
- Soft Skills II
- Digital Communication
- Data Communication and Networks
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- VLSI Design
- Elective 1
- VLSI Design Lab
- Digital Communication Lab
- Open Lab
- Soft Skills III
- Environmental Studies
- Radio Frequency Engineering
- Information Theory and Coding Techniques
- Elective II
- Elective III
- Microwave Engineering Lab
- Project Phase 1
- Elective IV
- Elective V
- Project Phase 2
B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Course Specialization
- Power Electronics
- VLSI Design
- Optic Technology
- Communication Systems
- Signal Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Digital Electronics
Eligibility For B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
You can also check our previous Article for more information on reference Books for GATE
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech ECE Electronics & Communication Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.