B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Reference Books: Check out the details on B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Top Colleges list B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
About B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
B. Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering course deals with the study and application of Electricity, Electronics, and Electromagnetism. Electrical engineering has now subdivided into a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, radio-frequency engineering, signal processing, instrumentation, and microelectronics.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Course
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
List of Subjects in B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Course
- Communicative English
- Calculus and Matrix Algebra
- Computational Thinking and Problem Solving
- Physics/Chemistry Lab
- Workshop A/Workshop B
- Engg.Drawing- CAD
- Cultural Education I & II
- Vector Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations
- Computer Programming
- Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering
- Chemistry Lab. / Physics Lab
- Workshop B / Workshop A
- Computer Programming Lab
- Humanities Elective I & II
- Amrita Values Program I & II
- Transforms and Complex Analysis
- Electric Circuits
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Electric Circuits Lab
- Electronic Circuits & Simulations Lab I &II
- Statistics and Probability
- Electrical Machines I & II
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Electrical Measurements
- Electrical Machines Lab I & II
- Electrical Measurements Lab
- Soft Skills I
- Environmental Studies
- Electrical Machines II
- Control Systems
- Digital Systems
- Signals and Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Machines Lab II
- Digital Systems & Signals Lab
- Soft Skills II & III
- Live-in –Lab
- Optimization Techniques
- Elective 1
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Energy Systems I
- MicroController & Applications
- Digital Signal Processing
- Power Electronics Lab
- DSP & Microcontroller Lab
- Electrical Energy Systems II
- Electrical Drives and Control
- Elective II
- Elective III
- Power System Lab
- Drives & Controls Lab
- Project Phase 1
- Live-in –Lab
- Elective IV
- Elective V
- Project Phase 2
Eligibility For B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Book Title||Author Name||Book Cost|
|Hughes Electrical and Electronic Technology, 10e||
|Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering||
|Objective Electronic Engineering||
|Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering and Electronics||
|Objective Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||
M.P.Sinha and Neetu Singh
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FUNDAMENTAL||
|Objective Electrical, Electronics& Telecommunication Engineering||
Theraja B.L. and Pandey V.K.
|Principles of Electrical Engineering and Electronics||
Mehta V.K. and Mehta Rohit
|Basic Electrical Engineering Revised First Editio||
D C Kulshreshtha
|Introduction to Electric Circuits, 9ed, ISV||
James A. Svoboda and Richard C. Dorf
You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.