B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Reference Books: Check out the details on B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Top Colleges list B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
About B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
CEC Computer Science career involves installing, organizing and maintaining computer systems as well as designing and operating networks and databases. Computer science is focused entirely on efficiently programming computers using mathematical algorithms. IT and CS degrees can lead to similar jobs.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech CEC Computer Science Engineering Course
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
List of Subjects in B.Tech CEC Computer Science Engineering Course
- Communicative English
- Calculus and Matrix Algebra
- Computational Thinking and Problem Solving
- Physics/Chemistry Lab
- Workshop A/Workshop B
- Engg.Drawing- CAD
- Cultural Education I
- Vector Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations
- Computer Programming
- Computer Science Essentials
- Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Chemistry Lab. / Physics Lab.
- Workshop B / Workshop A
- Computer programming lab
- Cultural Education II
- Amrita Value Program-1
- Discrete Mathematics
- Digital Systems
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Object Oriented Programming
- Digital systems lab
- Data Structures lab
- Object Oriented Programming Lab
- Humanities II
- Amrita Value Program II
- Probability & Random Processes
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Operating Systems
- Embedded Systems Lab
- Operating Systems Lab
- Soft Skills I
- Linear Algebra, Queuing theory and Optimization
- Environmental Studies
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Theory of Computation
- Database Management Systems
- Elective I
- Computer Organization and Architecture Lab
- Soft Skills II
- Computer Networks
- Compiler Design
- Software Engineering
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
- Compiler Design Lab
- Computer Networks Lab
- Soft Skills III
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- Project Based Elective
- Elective IV
- Elective V
- Machine Learning and Data Mining Lab
- Project Phase I
- Elective VI
- Software Project Management
- Project Phase II
Eligibility For B.Tech CEC Computer Science Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with the minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
You can also check our previous Article for more information on reference Books for GATE
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
Hope this Article Gives you the Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe our website for more information on Course Details.