Check out the latest updates of LNMIIT B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. LNM Institute of Information Technology invites applications for B.Tech Programs. The University offers UG, PG, Research Programs in various specializations. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on JEE Main Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the University. The Applications will begin from June 2019.
About LNM Institute of Information Technology
The LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT), is a deemed university located in Jaipur, India, on an 100-acre (40 ha) campus.
The institute offers the following four disciplines:
- Communication and Computer Engineering (CCE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering (MME)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Students who appear in the Joint Entrance Examination Main conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply for admission to the LNMIIT. The LNMIIT considers the JEE MAIN marks as well as the DASA mode(Foreign National/PIO/NRI) to offer admissions to the candidates.
LNMIIT offers direct admission to boys within top 10 ranks and girls within top 20 ranks in the senior secondary exam of the 12th class conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. Only students who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English in 12th class are considered for admission through this route.
A limited number of scholarships are available, based on JEE (Advanced) All India Overall Ranks.
Content in this Article
|LNMIIT B.Tech Application Form Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last Date to update all relevant information||3rd week of June 2019|
|Round 1 Counselling & Seat Allotment||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Provisional Fee of Rs 25, 000||Last Week of June 2019|
|1st Round of Seat Allotment||Last week of June 2019|
|Last Date of acceptance & deposition of remaining fees for candidates who have been allotted seat in 1st list||1st week of July 2019|
|Reporting at the Institute||Last week of July 2019|
|Start of Orientation Programme||Last week of July 2019|
|Academic Session Starts from||1st week of August 2019|
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 55% marks with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should be qualified in JEE Main Exam.
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for primary registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Application Form||Amount to be paid|
|Applying through JEE Main||Rs 1600/-|
|Appling through DASA||$ 100|
|Applying through Direct Admission (toppers of Central & State Boards)||Rs 1600/-|
LNMIIT B.Tech Counselling & Seat Allotment
Candidates will be selected for the Counselling based on the scores obtained in JEE Main Entrance Exam. Merit List will be declared by the Institute depending on the Cut Off of JEE Main & Direct Admission. Relevant documents are to be carried by the candidates at the time of Counselling. Seat Allotment will be on the basis of JEE Main Marks & Availability of Seats.
Documents required at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Passport size Photographs
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about LNMIIT B.Tech Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.