JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2020: Check out the latest updates of JAC Chandigarh Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, & Counselling. Joint Admission Committee invites applications for B.Tech Programs. It was declared that the applications will be released tentatively in the month of June 2020. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on JEE Main Scores. Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process (जेएसी चंडीगढ़ प्रवेश). Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article, you can get all the information about Dates of Admission, etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- IIIT Delhi Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Counselling
- IIST Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
JAC full form is Joint Admission Committee , Chandigarh
Content in this Article
JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2020 – Counselling Dates
|Registration process commences||04th week of May 2020|
|Last date for generation of filled Bank Challan||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for depositing fee in the SBI Bank using Bank Challan||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for online registration||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Opening of Correction Window||04th week of Jun 2020|
|1 Round of Counselling|
|Choice filling||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Mock Counseling Result||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Locking of Choices by the candidates||01st week of Jul 2020|
|First round of seat allotment||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Submission of Online fee and Willingness to participate in subsequent rounds||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|Withdrawal after First round of seat allotment||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|2 Round of Counselling|
|Choice submission and locking for 2nd round||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|Second round of seat allotment||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|Submission of Online fee and Willingness to participate in subsequent rounds||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Withdrawal after 2nd round of seat allotment||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|3 Round of Counselling|
|Choice submission and locking for 3rd round||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Third round of seat allotment||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Submission of Online fee||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Physical reporting, Documents verification and payment of balance fee (wherever applicable)||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Withdrawal after Third round of seat allotment||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Reporting at allotted Institute||04th week of Jul 2020|
|SPOT Round of Counselling|
|Display of vacant seats for SPOT Round||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Registration process for spot round commences (for candidates not registered earlier)||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for generation of filled Bank Challan||01st week of Aug 2020|
|Last date for depositing fee* in the SBI Bank using Bank Challan||01st week of Aug 2020|
|Last date for online registration and fee submission (for fresh candidates) Last date for fee submission (for already registered candidates)||01st week of Aug 2020|
|Opening of Correction Window||01st week of Aug 2020|
|Sports Gradation of Newly registered candidates aspiring for UIET, Dr. SSBUICET Chandigarh and UIET, PUSSGRC Hoshiarpur at GYMNASSIUM HALL, PANJAB UNIVERSITY, SECTOR-14. CHANDIGARH||01st week of Aug 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Registration Process Starts from||1st week of June 2019|
|Last Date to register for JAC B.Tech Admission||Last week of June 2019|
|Round 1 – JAC Chandigarh Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
|Round 2 – JAC Chandigarh Counselling||3rd week of July 2019|
|Round 3 – JAC Chandigarh Counselling||Last week of July 2019|
|Spot Round||1st week of August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for JAC Chandigarh Admissions
- Candidates should have completed 12th from any recognized Board with 60% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should valid Scores in JEE Main.
JAC Chandigarh 2020 Application Form
JAC Chandigarh Admissions: Applications should be completed through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the Official Website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online” available on the web page.
- Register yourself by providing the details such as Name, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, State, City, Course, Specialization.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
JAC Chandigarh 2020 Application Fee
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2, 100/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 1050/-|
JAC Chandigarh 2020 B.Tech Counselling
- Authorities will be conducting B.Tech Counselling in 3 rounds along with the SPOT Round.
- JAC Counselling includes Online Choice Filling, Mock Counselling and Choice Locking.
- Mock Counselling will be held to the candidates for an idea of the number of seats available based on their scores & category.
- In case, candidates miss to exercise the choice filling, they will be not allowed for the Counselling Rounds. Those candidates will be allowed to participate in SPOT round with a fee of Rs 40,000/-.
JAC Chandigarh 2020 Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment will be offered only after the conclusion of each Counselling round.
- Seat Allotment will be based on JEE Main Scores, Choice Filling & Availability of seats.
- Candidates must note that the allotted seat during JAC Counselling will be confirmed only after the payment of fee and successful document verification.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of JAC Chandigarh Admissions, Application Form (JAC चंडीगढ़ आवेदन पत्र), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.