JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2023: Check out the latest updates of JAC Chandigarh Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, & Counselling. Joint Admission Committee invites applications for B.Tech Programs. It was declared that the applications will be released tentatively in the month of June 2023.
JAC Chandigarh Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on JEE Main Scores. Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process (जेएसी चंडीगढ़ प्रवेश). Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article, you can get all the information about Dates of JAC Chandigarh Admissions, etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- IIIT Delhi Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Counselling
- IIST Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
JAC full form is Joint Admission Committee , Chandigarh
JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2023 – Counselling Dates
|Release of JAC Chandigarh B.Tech 2023 application form||May 15, 2023|
|Last date to generate bank challan for application fee payment||June 22, 2023|
|Last date for depositing fee in State Bank of India using bank challan||June 22, 2023|
|Final date to submit filled application form of JAC Chandigarh B.Tech Admission||June 25, 2023|
|JAC Chandigarh Application Form Correction||June 26, 2023|
|Verification of documents||June 28 to 30, 2023|
|Counselling – Round 1 (Choice filling)||July 5 to 8, 2023|
|Result of mock counselling||July 09, 2023|
|Locking of choice||July 10, 2023|
|Seat allotment result – Round 1||July 11, 2023|
|Submission of online fee and willingness to participate in subsequent rounds||July 11 to 14, 2023|
|Withdrawal after the first round of seat allotment||July 15, 2023|
|Counselling – Round 2 (Choice filling and locking)||16 to 18 July, 2023|
|Seat allotment result – Round 2||July 19 , 2023|
|Counselling – Round 3 (Choice filling and locking)||July 24 to 26 , 2023|
|Seat allotment result – Round 3||July 27 , 2023|
|Display of vacant seats for spot round||Aug 2, 2023|
|Spot round counselling registration||Aug 2, 2023|
|Spot Round verification of documents||To be notified|
|Display of final list of eligible candidates for choice filling in spot round||Aug 12, 2023|
|SPOT round participation fee submission, choice submission and locking||Aug 12, to 13, 2023|
|SPOT round of seat allotment||Aug 14, 2023|
|Physical reporting, document verification, and payment of balance fee||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for JAC Chandigarh Admissions
- Candidates should have completed 12th from any recognized Board with 60% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should valid Scores in JEE Main.
JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2023 Application Form
JAC Chandigarh Admissions: Applications should be completed through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the Official Website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online” available on the web page.
- Register yourself by providing the details such as Name, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, State, City, Course, Specialization.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2023 Application Fee
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2, 100/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 1050/-|
JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2023 B.Tech Counselling
- Authorities will be conducting B.Tech Counselling in 3 rounds along with the SPOT Round.
- JAC Counselling includes Online Choice Filling, Mock Counselling and Choice Locking.
- Mock Counselling will be held to the candidates for an idea of the number of seats available based on their scores & category.
- In case, candidates miss to exercise the choice filling, they will be not allowed for the Counselling Rounds. Those candidates will be allowed to participate in SPOT round with a fee of Rs 40,000/-.
JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2023 Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment will be offered only after the conclusion of each Counselling round.
- Seat Allotment will be based on JEE Main Scores, Choice Filling & Availability of seats.
- Candidates must note that the allotted seat during JAC Counselling will be confirmed only after the payment of fee and successful document verification.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2023, Application Form (JAC चंडीगढ़ आवेदन पत्र), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.