Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Result 2020 – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure. Meerut conducts the Lloyd entrance test (LET) to provide admission to candidates in undergraduate and postgraduate level law courses. Lloyd offered admission in BA LLB (5 yr) and LLB (3 yr) program through Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 (लॉयड लॉ एंट्रेंस टेस्ट) as per schedule. The LET Test Conducting Authority Release the Entrance Test Result in the months of the Last week of May 2020. The result can be Download the Candidate in the Lloyd university Official Website.
Read the following links for more information
- Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- Lloyd Law Entrance Test- LET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Question Papers – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
Content in this Article
Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Result 2020
The Lloyd law college Release the Entrance Test result on the Official website for Test Qualified candidates. For Admission to Law courses candidates Should follow the University Admission process. The Applicants can Refer the Official Website for Admission Process and Admission Requirements. The Result will be Available on the Official Website for Download. A separate Merit List will be Available with the Names of Qualified candidates. Through the following Link, you can be directed to the Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Result 2020 Download from the Official Website.
- Download 2020 LET Results- Link will be Update Soon
About Lloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & the affiliation is approved by the Bar Council of India. Lloyd Law College offers B.A.LL.B. 5 year and LL.B. 3 year program for students to pass not just with a degree but with an experience.
LET Full form is Lloyd Entrance Test
Previous Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2020 Exam Dates
|Availability of Online Application-Cum-Admission Form||4th week of May 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application-Cum-Admission Form along with fees||3rd week of June 2019|
|Submission of Application-Cum-Admission Form with late fees||4th week of June 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||1st week of July 2019|
Step to Download Result from the Official Website
- Visit the Official Website of Lloyd law college for the Registered Candidate Result.
- Find out the LET Result Tab of Selected course in Law Entrance Test 2020 by Candidate for Result Download.
- Enter the candidate Registration Number of the Applicants and Password and then click on Submit for your Result.
- You can Download as Hard Copy of Result Sheet for future use in Admission.
LET Result & Merit List
Candidates can check their Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2020 result by clicking on the Result link present on the Home page of the website. The Candidates qualifying the written test then need to appear for a personal interview (PI) round as per the schedule prescribed by the college. Candidates clearing the PI round will then be given admission to the college on the basis of merit.
Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2020 result will consist of a merit list containing names, roll numbers, and marks of all candidates who have qualified the written test. This means that candidates whose names do not appear in the Lloyd entrance test (LET) merit list will not be eligible for Lloyd admissions 2020.
Click Here: Download LET Result
The Authority has the Selection of 180 seats in Undergraduate and Post Graduate Course. The candidate Should Qualify for Entrance Test ‘LET’. The Qualified candidates Can Be Called for Personal Interview and Final Merit List will be announced by the Authority for Qualified Candidates.
Lloyd enrolls a total of 240 students. 180 students are selected on the basis of merit of Lloyd Entrance Test ‘LET’ followed by Personal Interview. 60 seats are reserved for the merit of students with CLAT score followed by Personal Interview taken by Lloyd Law College.
Required Document at the time of Interview
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & original)
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & Original)
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Six passport size recent photograph
Lloyd Law College
Plot No. – 11, Knowledge Park-II,
Greater Noida – 201306
- Phone Number: +91(0)120 – 6525116, +91(0)120 – 6406203, +91-9871385312/13, 9891386063, 8800401349, 8800621117
- Fax +91(0)120 – 2405064
- Email Address: [email protected]; [email protected]
- Official Website: http://www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in
- Phone Number: 9871385312
Hope this post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of the Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Result 2020 – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure लॉयड लॉ एंट्रेंस टेस्ट. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.