Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of LSAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. The Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2019) is a world-wide level entrance examination. LSAT exam is organized to offer admission to various Law colleges or institutions of India and Foreign countries. Over 85 law colleges in India accept its scores for the purpose of offering admission to BA LLB, LLB, LLM Courses. Pearson VUE on behalf of USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) had Notification on Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India on 1st week of October 2018. Candidates can Apply for LSAT Test 2019 before the End date of 1st week of May,2019.
Also, Read the following Links For More Information
- LSAT Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The LSAT Question Papers – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
- LSAT Result 2019 – Check Result, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
The LSAT—India is modeled on the LSAT which is used as an admissions criterion by over 200 law schools globally including Harvard, Columbia, Melbourne, Toronto (Western Ontario). The LSAT has evolved over the last 60 years to become the gold standard to uniformly evaluate applicants in areas critical to complete legal education and thereafter a career in law. LSAT—India is a special version of the LSAT test to meet the Indian requirement to admit school-leaving (Grade XII) students to the 5-year integrated BA LLB / BBA LLB law program and graduates to the 3-year law program.
LSAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||October 15, 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||May 15, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card 2019||May 18 – 25, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 26, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||June 8, 2019|
LSAT full Form is Law School Admission Test
LSAT 2018 Exam Dates
|LSAT India 2018 Notification||October 3, 2017|
|Online registration for LSAT India 2018 begins||October 4, 2017|
|Online registration for LSAT India 2018 ends||May 4, 2018|
|LSAT India Application Form begins||October 4, 2017|
|LSAT India Application Form ends||May 4, 2018|
|Payment of application fee for LSAT India 2018 begins||October 4, 2017|
|Payment of application fee for LSAT India 2018 ends||May 4, 2018 (11:59 pm)|
|Issue of LSAT India Admit Card||May 5–May 19, 2018|
|LSAT India 2018 offline exam||May 20, 2018|
|LSAT India Result||June 2018|
LSAT 2019 Registration
Candidates need to register online for the LSAT—India at the website. Online Registrations will close at 11:59 PM in 1st week of May 2019. Pearson VUE will not accept registrations from candidates in any other mode or form. The Online payment acceptance confirmation will be sent by automated mail only. Pearson VUE shall not be held responsible for non-receipt of confirmation e-mails due to incorrect e-mail addresses entered by the applicant or due to any technical problems.
Click Here: LSAT Online Registration
- Candidates need to ensure that the information submitted by them is correct in all respects. In case any information is found to be incorrect at a later date, Pearson VUE shall have the right to cancel the test score and inform the institution receiving such a test score from Pearson VUE.
- In the event of the cancellation of the score due to incorrect information provided by the candidate, the registration fee paid by the candidate will not be refunded.
- Candidates are required to upload their photographs as per the specification provided on the registration website. Failing to do so, they can be disallowed from testing.
The Candidates can register for LSAT—India by paying the LSAT India registration fee is Rs. 3800, which can be payable by credit card/debit card only. The registration fee will be accepted only through VISA and Master Card credit cards/debit cards, issued in India. No refund of registration fee will be made by Pearson VUE once the registration form is satisfactorily accepted. Candidates can buy the handbook by paying Rs. 600.
Note: Candidates must use HB PENCIL only and should not use a fountain pen or ball pen on the OMR sheets.
LSAT test Centers
- Delhi (NCR)
- Nationality: Candidate Should be a Citizen of India.
- BA LLB course: Candidate must pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized board and must obtain the minimum 45% marks.
- LLB courses: Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any subject and Must score the minimum 45% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.
- LLM course: Candidates should have passed 3 years of LLB or 5 years of BA. LL.B programme and must secure 45% marks in aggregate. Appearing candidates can also apply.
LSAT Exam pattern
The LSAT—India is a paper-and-pencil test with four sections. The sections on the LSAT India may appear in any order, but the test always contains two sections of logical reasoning questions, one section of analytical reasoning questions, and one section of reading comprehension questions. The time allotted for each section is 35 minutes. All questions are multiple-choice given in the LSAT 2019 Entrance Test.
Duration of Exam
|Analytical Reasoning||20 Ques||35 Minutes|
|First Logical Reasoning||23 Ques||35 Minutes|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24 Ques||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||25 Ques||35 Minutes|
2 hours and 20 minutes
Note: There is no negative marking or penalty for Response in the OMR Sheet. Only correct answers contribute to a candidate’s score. Therefore, candidates should leave no question unanswered and guess on those questions they cannot carefully consider.
LSAT Syllabus 2019
Analytical Reasoning: These questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure. The test taker is asked to reason deductively from a set of statements and rules or principles that describe relationships among persons, things, or events. Analytical Reasoning questions reflect the kinds of complex analyses that a law student performs in the course of legal problem-solving.
Logical Reasoning: These questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language. Each Logical Reasoning question requires the test taker to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it. The questions are designed to assess a wide range of skills involved in thinking critically, with an emphasis on skills that are central to legal reasoning. These skills include drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determining how additional evidence affects an argument, applying principles or rules, and identifying argument flaws.
Reading Comprehension: These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school. The Reading Comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions, each consisting of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
LSAT Admit Card 2019
LSAT Admit cards of eligible candidates (complete registrations) will be available for download from 1st to 3rd week of May 2019. Only candidates whose registration form has been properly completed in all respects and received by Pearson VUE within the stipulated time and who have paid the applicable test fee will be entitled to an admit card to take the LSAT India examination.
The admit card will be available for download from the LSAT India website for all candidates whose registration is accepted. Each Admit card ticket will include a unique candidate identification number generated at the time of registration which shall be the candidate’s “registration number”. Admit card will not be sent through e-mail or post.
LSAT Question Papers
Pearson VUE provides the sample Question papers for the Applicants in Entrance Test of LSAT 2019. Candidates can Refer the Previous Question Papers for the Entrance Test to get the information on Test Pattern, Subjects, Marking Scheme. Here We Provide the Entrance Test Subject Question Papers for free pdf Downloads as follows,
LSAT Result 2019
LSAT Entrance Test results will generally be notified within four weeks after the test date and will be available on the candidate’s registration log-in. A scorecard will be available for download for two months from the date of announcement of results and cannot be requested after that. No scorecard will be sent through e-mail or post.
Universities List Accepting LSAT Score in INDIA
- C. M. R. Law School
- Disha Law College
- School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University
- Jaipur School of Law
- N A Global Law School
- REVA University
- Jagan Nath University
- RNBGU School of Law
- Adamas University
- L J School of Law
- Glocal University’s Glocal Law School
- JECRC University
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University
- NMIMS School of Law
- Parul Institute of Law
- Auro University School of Law
- Azim Premji University
- Central India College of Law
- College of Legal Studies (UPES)
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- G.H. Raisoni Law School
- NCU Law School
- JSS Law College
- K.R. Mangalam University
- KLE Society’s Law College
- MATS Law School
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
- School of Law, Gitam University
- School of Law, Noida International School
- VIT Law School
- School of Law, Galgotias University
- Chotanagpur Law College
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- The ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
- Faculty of Law, SGT University
- Faculty of Law, SRM University
- Raffles School of Law, Raffles University
- IFIM Law College
- Lovely Professional University
- Saveetha College Of Law
- Amity University, Manesar
- Aurora’s Legal Science Institute, Nalgonda
- IIMT- Greater Noida
- School of Law, Ansal University
- School of Law, Sharda University
- Altius Institute of Universal Studies
- Asian Law College (ALC)
- BMS College of Law
- B.N. Law College
- B.S. Anangpuria Institute of Law
- Chanakya Law College
- Dr. Anushka Vidhi Mahavidyalaya
- Geeta Institute of Law
- Haldia Law College
- IMS Unison University
- Institute of Management Studies
- Jagan Nath University
- Jai Hind Defence College of Law
- Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University
- KLE B V Bellad Law College
- KLE’s GK Law college
- M A B Institue of Juridical Science
- M.L. & G.E. Society’s Manikchand Pahade Law College
- Midnapore Law College
- NIMS Law School
- NIMT Institute of Method & Law
- RN Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice
- Royal College of Law
- Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law
- Shri Swami Dayal Bhatnagar Law College
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law
- Siddhartha Law College
- Smt. Kamlaben Ghambirchand Shah Law School
- Tagore Public Law College
- Vaikunta Baliga College of Law
LSAT 2019 Admissions
After the Result Declaration LSAT Test Conducting Authority Proceed the Admission Process of LSAT 2019. Candidates can get Admission through LSAT Score 2019. A large number of law institutions/universities consider the LSAT scores in India to provide admission. Candidates have to follow the admission process prescribed by the particular university or institution where they are seeking for admission. Candidates with their scorecard of LSAT 2019 can report to the institution of their choice to get admission.
- Phone: +91 8018346734 (Monday to Friday (except public holidays) – 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST)
- E-mail: [email protected]
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- ILSAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- ILICAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of LSAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.