IIM Ahmedabad MBA Counselling 2019: IIM 2019 Admission Procedure will be started after the declaration of the result. IIM is one of the famous university of India. The university conducts various university level exams for admission to the UG, PG & Other courses. These courses are offered by the field of science, education, mgmt, commerce, etc. Check this page to get complete details about IIM MBA 2019 Admission Process. In this, all the information is similar to the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IIM अहमदाबाद MBA काउंसलिंग). You can view or check the IIM Ahmedabad MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment details are also available in this article.
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Question Papers – Download in PDF
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
Content in this Article
IIM Ahmedabad MBA Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
|Events||OPENMAT (XLIV)||OPENMAT (XLV)|
|Last Date to submit the application form||4th week of January 2019||–|
|1st session begins||January 2019||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||31-05-2019||31-05-2019|
|2nd session begins||July 2019||July 2019|
|Exam Date||December 16, 2018||February 3, 2019|
IIM Ahmedabad MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- There are no age restrictions for admissions in IIM.
- Candidates should be qualified in the OPENMAT entrance exam.
IIM Ahmedabad MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University IIM
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IIM Ahmedabad MBA Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1050/-|
IIM Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2019
After form submission, candidates will be called for the interview round for final selection. The counselling procedure will be started at the particular IIM regional centers.
The counselling will be organized on weekends, i.e., Saturday & Sunday. It will be conducted according to the exam schedule decided by the Coordinator of the Study Centre.
Students have to choose their options for all the courses study center, which is available in that region. There are 6 counselling sessions of Two hours & 30 minutes duration for each course in face to face interview mode.
The selection process will be made on the basis of the regional merit in the entrance examination. If any seats remain vacant after forst round counselling, then further counselling will be conducted.
Documents Required during IIM Ahmedabad MBA Counselling
Students have to submit the admission form along with the requisite fee & documents at the concerned regional center on or before the end date of the application. The documents are given below:
- Original Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualification.
- Print out of this Result/ Score Card.
- Paste your recent photo and sign in the box provided above.
- Hall Ticket duly signed by candidate and invigilator.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Identity Card duly filled up.
- Demand Draft for requisite fee drawn in favor of IIM and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located.
IIM Ahmedabad MBA Counselling Procedure
- Usually, the counselling schedule takes place as per the timetable designed by the Coordinator of the Study Centre.
- The counselling process usually takes place on weekdays, i.e., Saturday and Sunday.
- A 2 ½ hour duration counselling sessions will be conducted for each course in face to face mode.
- If necessary, the university also conducts live phone-in programs with the help of various stations of All India Radio (AIR).
- The candidates can get the schedule of live phone-in-sessions from the study center.
- Sometimes, live teleconferencing sessions will also be conducted with the help of satellites through interactive TV channels.
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
In this article, we have given the information about the IIM Ahmedabad MBA Entrance Exam Counselling, Seat Allotment Details in the academic year of 2018. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section below otherwise go for the official website. Please share this page with our friends and family members.