Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of AP LAWCET Question Papers 2019 – Previous Question Paper with Answer Free Download. The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE in May 2019. AP LAWCET is a state level examination conducts for offering admission (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ LAWCET ప్రశ్నపత్రం) into 3 years and 5 year LLB courses. Here we provide the previous Question Papers with Answers of AP LAWCET Entrance Test for Candidates Preparation.
In our Previous Post, You can get the Complete Details on the AP LAWCET 2019 Test like Eligibility, Test Pattern, Syllabus and Much more About the Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates can Download the Application Form, Registration Procedure, Admit Card, Result. Refer to the following Links for Better Information on AP LAWCET.
- AP LAWCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- The AP LAWCET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- AP LAWCET Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- The AP LAWCET Result – Download Rank Card, Check Result
Content in this Article
AP LAWCET Question Paper 2019 Download
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE release the Previous Question Papers of AP LAWCET for candidates Preparation. The AP LAWCET 2019 Admit card release on the Mont of April 2019. The AP LAWCET 2019 Exam is going to Conduct in May 2019. The Declaration of the result of Ap LAWCET on the Month of June 2019. The Question Papers with Answer Keys can be Available on the Official Website of AP LAWCET 2019 after the Test. The Candidates can Download the Question Papers with Answer Keys for Upcoming Exam for Preparation or Exam Pattern.
AP LAWCET Question Papers 2019 – Will be updated soon
About AP LAWCET
Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test is a state level examination conducts for offering admission in SKU Courses. The Sri Krishnadevaraya University of Arts includes the Department of Law and it offers 3-year LL.B and 2-year LL.M courses, besides a Ph.D. program. Only on basis of LAWCET 2019 Score Candidates can get admission to the state universities in AP and its affiliated colleges.
AP LAWCET Full Form is Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test
AP LAWCET Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
Here we have provided the sample Question Paper of AP LAWCET 2019 for the candidate Preparation. you can Download the Previous AP LAWCET Question Papers with Answers from the following Link.
How to Prepare for the Entrance Exam?
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
AP LAWCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
For 5 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Intermediate level and for 3 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Degree Level. The question paper language will be English and Telugu language. the following is the section Wise marks given in the Test.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Current Affairs||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60 Ques||60 Marks|
|Total||120 Ques||120 Marks|
Note: One mark will be given for each correct response and There is no negative marking on the exam.
AP LAWCET Syllabus
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Routes & Networks.
- Verbal Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood Relationships.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Data Interpretation Test.
Aptitude for Law Studies
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Legal terms
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Vicarious Liability
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- IPC and the CrPC
Note: The Qualifying marks in AP LAWCET with the qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test are 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks). There will be no minimum qualifying marks for S.C & S.T for ranking.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AP LAWCET Question Papers 2019 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download (एपी एलएडब्ल्यूसीईटी Question Papers). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.