Check Out Java Programming Notes Pdf Free Download. You can Check the Computer Graphics of B.Tech Subjects Study Materials and Lecture Notes with Syllabus and Important Questions Below. We provide B.tech Java Programming study materials to B.Tech students with free of cost and it can download easily and without registration need. From the following B.tech Java Programming (జావా ప్రోగ్రామింగ్) Notes, you can get the complete Self Learning Material in the Single Download Link.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Python Programming Books Pdf Download- B.tech Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books Pdf
- Data Structures Using C++ Pdf Notes – Download B.Tech Study materials, Lecture Notes, Books.
- Software Engineering Notes Pdf for B.tech- Download Study materials, Books, Lecture Notes
- Computer Graphics Notes Pdf Free Download- B.Tech Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books Pdf
Java Programming Notes pdf
Java Programming introduces computer programming using the JAVA programming language with object-oriented programming principles. Understanding OOP’s concepts, classes, and objects, threads, files, applets, swings, and act. Emphasis is placed on event-driven programming methods, including creating and manipulating objects, classes, and using Java for network level programming and middleware development.
Java Notes Pdf Download
|Java Programming notes pdf|
|Java Programming Lecture Notes|
|Java Programming Study Material|
|Java Programming Questions Pdf|
|Java Programming PPT|
List of Java Programming Reference Books- 2nd Year
- The complete Reference Java, 8th edition, Herbert Schildt, TMH.
- Programming in JAVA, Sachin Malhotra, Saurabh Choudary, Oxford.
- Introduction to Java programming, 7th edition by Y Daniel Liang, Pearson.
- Swing: Introduction, JFrame, JApplet, JPanel, Components in Swings, Layout Managers in
- Swings, JList and JScrollPane, Split Pane, JTabbedPane, JTree, JTable, Dialog Box.
Computer Graphics Syllabus – 2nd Year
Introduction to OOP, procedural programming language and object-oriented language, principles of OOP, applications of OOP, history of java, java features, JVM, program structure. Variables, primitive data types, identifiers, literals, operators, expressions, precedence rules and associativity, primitive type conversion and casting, flow of control.
Classes and objects, class declaration, creating objects, methods, constructors and constructor overloading, garbage collector, the importance of static keyword and examples, this keyword, arrays, command line arguments, nested classes.
Inheritance, types of inheritance, super keyword, final keyword, overriding an abstract class. Interfaces, creating the packages, using packages, the importance of CLASSPATH and java.lang package. Exception handling, the importance of try, catch, throw throws and finally block, user- defined exceptions, Assertions.
Multithreading: introduction, thread life cycle, creation of threads, thread priorities, thread synchronization, communication between threads. Reading data from files and writing data to files, random access file,
Applet class, Applet structure, Applet life cycle, sample Applet programs. Event handling: event delegation model, sources of event, Event Listeners, adapter classes, inner classes.
AWT: introduction, components and containers, Button, Label, Checkbox, Radio Buttons, List Boxes, Choice Boxes, Container class, Layouts, Menu and Scrollbar.
• Understand Java programming concepts and utilize Java Graphical User Interface in Program writing.
• Write, compile, execute and troubleshoot Java programming for networking concepts.
• Build Java Application for a distributed environment.
• Design and Develop multi-tier applications.
• Identify and Analyze Enterprise applications.
Java Programming Questions List
- What are the problems with procedure languages? How object-oriented languages overcome the problems of procedural languages?
- Give a brief note on Java Virtual Machine.
- How to share the data among the functions with the help of static keyword? Give an example.
- Give the naming conventions in Java.
- Write an example program to show the calling sequence of constructors.
- How to create packages and use them in java?
- What happens when the PrintWriter method receives a string type argument?
- Write a java program to display all odd numbered files of a text file.
- Briefly, explain about the applet life cycle.
- Discuss one modern mechanism to handle events.
- Write a java program that computes the factorial of a number when you enter that number in the text field.
- Develop an example that illustrates how to create and display a label containing both an icon and a string.
Buy Java Programming Books for 2nd year Online at Amazon.in
We provided the Download Links to Java Programming Notes Pdf Free Download- B.Tech 2nd Year Lecture Notes, Study Material (SLM), Books, for Engineering Students. Any University student can download given B.Tech Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 2nd Year Java Programming Books at Amazon also. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. For any query regarding Java Programming Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.