Check Out Computer Graphics Notes Pdf Free Download. You can Check Computer Graphics of B.Tech Subjects Study Materials and Lecture Notes with Syllabus and Important Questions Below. We provide B.tech Computer Graphics study materials to B.Tech students free of cost and it can download easily and without registration need. From the following B.tech Computer Graphics Notes (कंप्यूटर ग्राफिक्स नोट्स), you can get the complete Study Material (SLM) in Single Download Link.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Digital Logic Design Books Pdf Download- B.tech DLD Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books
- Python Programming Books Pdf Download- B.tech Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books Pdf
- Data Structures Using C++ Pdf Notes – Download B.Tech Study materials, Lecture Notes, Books.
- Software Engineering Notes Pdf for B.tech- Download Study materials, Books, Lecture Notes
Computer Graphics Notes Pdf
Computer Graphics: Computer graphics is concerned with producing images and animations (or sequences of images) using a computer. This includes the hardware and software systems used to make these images. The task of producing photo-realistic images is an extremely complex one, but this is a field that is in great demand because of the nearly limitless variety of applications. The field of computer graphics has grown enormously over the past 10–20 years and many software systems have been developed for generating computer graphics of various sorts. This can include systems for producing 3-dimensional models of the scene to be drawn, the rendering software for drawing the images, and the associated user-interface software and hardware.
Computer Graphics Notes Pdf Free Download
|Computer Graphics pdf books|
|Computer Graphics notes ppt|
|Computer Graphics notes for b.tech CSE|
|Computer Graphics Question Paper pdf|
|Computer Graphics notes pdf for CSE|
List of Computer Graphics Reference Books- 2nd Year
- Donald Hearn, Pauline Baker, Computer Graphics – C Version, second edition, Pearson Education,2004.
- F.S. Hill, Computer Graphics using OPENGL, Second edition, Pearson Education, 2003.
- James D. Foley, Andries Van Dam, Steven K. Feiner, John F. Hughes, Computer Graphics-Principles and practice, Second Edition in C, Pearson Education, 2007.
Computer Graphics Syllabus – 2nd semester
2D Primitives Output primitives – Line, Circle, and Ellipse drawing algorithms – Attributes of output primitives – Two-dimensional Geometric transformations – Two-dimensional viewing – Line, Polygon, Curve and Text clipping algorithms
3D Concepts Parallel and Perspective projections – Three-dimensional object representation – Polygons, Curved lines, Splines, Quadric Surfaces, – Visualization of data sets – 3D transformations – Viewing -Visible surface identification.
Graphics Programming Color Models – RGB, YIQ, CMY, HSV – Animations – General Computer Animation, Raster, Keyframe – Graphics programming using OPENGL – Basic graphics primitives –Drawing three-dimensional objects – Drawing three-dimensional scenes
Rendering Introduction to Shading models – Flat and Smooth shading – Adding texture to faces –Adding shadows of objects – Building a camera in a program – Creating shaded objects– Rendering texture – Drawing Shadows.
Fractals, Fractals and Self-similarity – Peano curves – Creating the image by iterated functions –Mandelbrot sets – Julia Sets – Random Fractals
Overview of Ray Tracing Intersecting rays with other primitives – Adding Surface texture – Reflections and Transparency – Boolean operations on Objects.
• Know and be able to describe the general software architecture of programs that use 3D computer graphics.
• Know and be able to discuss hardware system architecture for computer graphics. This includes, but is not limited to: graphics pipeline, frame buffers, and graphic accelerators /co-processors.
• Know and be able to select among models for lighting/shading: Color, ambient light; distant and light with sources; Phong reflection model; and shading (flat, smooth, Gourand, Phong).
Computer Graphics Review Questions List
- What are the 2D transformations? Explain them with necessary illustrations.
- Plot the line (-4 -4) to (8, 4) using DDA.
- Explain the hidden surfaces and line removal methods with their relative merits.
- Give an algorithm for the generation of Bezier curves?
- Explain in detail about the methods of controlling the animation.
- Describe the Creation of images by iterated functions.
- Explain in detail the YIQ color model.
- Explain the following:
a) Adding texture to faces.
b) Adding shadows of objects
- Write about random fractals in detail.
- Write short notes on
a) Ray tracing
b) Boolean operations on Objects
Buy Computer Graphics Books for 2nd year Online at Amazon.in
- Hardcover Book
- Anand, Vera B. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 432 Pages - 03/17/1993 (Publication Date) - John Wiley & Sons (Publisher)
- Hardcover Book
- Zharkov, Valerij Alekseyevich (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 432 Pages - 12/12/2019 (Publication Date) - Springer (Publisher)
- Dransch, Doris (Author)
- German (Publication Language)
- 147 Pages - 08/23/2014 (Publication Date) - Springer (Publisher)
We provided the Download Links to Computer Graphics Notes Pdf Free Download- B.Tech Lecture Notes, Self Learning Materials, Books Pdf, for Engineering Students. Any University student can download given B.Tech Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 2nd Year Software Engineering Books at Amazon also. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. For any query regarding on Computer Graphics Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.