Download Electronic Circuit Analysis Notes Pdf. We provide B.tech 1st-year Electronic Circuit Analysis study materials to B.Tech students free of cost and it can download easily and without registration need. You can Check Electronic Circuit Analysis of B.Tech 1st Year Study Materials and Lecture Notes with Syllabus and Important Questions (इलेक्ट्रॉनिक सर्किट विश्लेषण नोट्स). From the following B.tech 1st-year Electronic Circuit Analysis Notes, you can get the complete Study Material (Self Learning Material) in Single Download Link.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Notes pdf – Download B.Tech 1st Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering Notes pdf – Download B.Tech 1st Year Study Material, Lecture Notes, Books
- Object-Oriented Programming Lecture Notes – Download B.Tech 1st Year Study Material, Lecture Notes, Books Pdf
- Data Structure Lecture Notes Pdf- Download B.Tech 1st Year Notes, Study Material, Books
Electronic Circuit Analysis Notes Pdf
Electronic Circuit Analysis Notes introduces the basic concepts of circuit analysis which is the foundation for all subjects of the Electrical Engineering discipline. The emphasis of this course is laid on the basic analysis of circuits which includes single-phase circuits, magnetic circuits, network theorems, transient analysis, and network topology.
Introduction to Electronic Circuit Analysis:
As students, you are required to study mathematics, science, and engineering with the purpose of being able to apply that knowledge to the solution of engineering problems. The skill here is the ability to apply the fundamentals of these areas in the solution of a problem. Electric circuit theory and electromagnetic theory are the two fundamental theories upon which all branches of electrical engineering are built. Many branches of electrical engineering, such as power, electric machines, control, electronics, communications, and instrumentation, are based on electric circuit theory.
Electronic Circuit Analysis Pdf Free Download
|Electronic circuit analysis pdf books free download
|Electronics Circuit Analysis Question paper
List of Reference Books for Electronics Circuit Analysis – 2nd Sem
- Engineering Circuit Analysis by William Hayt and Jack E.Kemmerley, McGraw Hill Company,6 th edition
- Network Analysis: Van Valkenburg; Prentice-Hall of India Private Ltd
- Fundamentals of Electrical Circuits by Charles K.Alexander and Mathew N.O.Sadiku, McGraw Hill Education (India)
- Linear Circuit Analysis by De Carlo, Lin, Oxford publications
- Electric Circuits– (Schaum’s outlines) by MahmoodNahvi& Joseph Edminister, Adapted by KumaRao, 5th Edition –McGraw Hill.
- Electric Circuits by David A. Bell, Oxford publications
- Introductory Circuit Analysis by Robert L Boylestad, Pearson Publications
- Circuit Theory (Analysis and Synthesis) by A.Chakrabarthi, DhanpatRai&Co.
Electronics Circuit Analysis Syllabus- 1st Year
UNIT-I: Introduction to Electrical Circuits
Passive components and their V-I relations. Sources (dependent and independent) -Kirchoff’s laws, Network reduction techniques (series, parallel, series-parallel, star-to-delta and delta-to-star transformation). source transformation technique, nodal analysis, and mesh analysis.
UNIT-II: Network topology
Definitions of Graph and Tree, Basiccutset and tieset matrices for planar networks, Loop and nodal methods of analysis of networks with dependent and independent voltage and current sources, Duality and Dual networks.
UNIT-III: Magnetic Circuit
The basic definition of MMF, flux, and reluctance. The analogy between electrical and magnetic circuits.Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction Concept of self and mutual inductance. Dot convention-coefficient of coupling and composite magnetic circuit.Analysis of series and parallel magnetic circuits.
UNIT-IV: Single Phase A.C Systems
Periodic waveforms (determination of rms, average value and form factor). Concept of phase angle and phase difference – Waveforms and phasor diagrams for lagging, leading networks. Complex and polar forms of representations, steady state analysis of R, L and C circuits. Power Factor and its significance real, reactive power and apparent power, the waveform of instantaneous power triangle and complex power
UNIT-V: Analysis of AC Networks
Extension of node and mesh analysis to AC networks, Numerical problems on sinusoidal steady state analysis, Series and parallel resonance, Selectively band width and Quasi factor, Introduction to locus diagram.
UNIT-VI: Network theorems (DC & AC Excitations)
Superposition theorem, Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem, Maximum Power Transfer Theorem, Reciprocity theorem, Millman’s theorem, and compensation theorem.
Students are able to solve
• Various electrical networks in the presence of active and passive elements.
• Electrical networks with network topology concepts.
• Any magnetic circuit with various dot conventions.
• R, L, C network with sinusoidal excitation.
• Any R, L, network with a variation of any one of the parameters i.e R, L, C., and f.
• Electrical networks by using principles of network theorems.
Electronic Circuit Analysis Important Questions
- What is a Giacelletto model of a Transistor? Derive the relationship between various parameters.
- A single stage Common Emitter amplifier is measured to have a voltage-gain bandwidth fH of 5 MHz’s with RL = 500 Ohms. Assume hfe = 100, gm = 100 mA/V, rbb’ = 1000, Cc = 1 pf, and fT = 400 MHz’s .Find the value of the source resistance that will give the required bandwidth.
- Draw the circuit for CASCODE Amplifier. Explain its working, obtain the overall values of the circuit in terms of h-parameters.
- Discuss the effect of cascading on the bandwidth of multistage amplifiers.
- Enumerate and explain with necessary derivations the characteristics that get affected with negative feedback.
- Analyze CE with a Re circuit using linear analysis and a negative feedback circuit.
- Derive the frequency of oscillation and condition for sustained oscillation in a FET based RC Phase shift oscillator.
- What is a Clapp oscillator and discuss its advantages compared to Colpitts oscillator?
- What is a power amplifier and are classify them based on a class of operation and also compare them
- Derive the expression for the conversion efficiency of a Class B Power amplifier.
- Draw the diagram of a capacitance coupled tuned amplifier and derive an expression for its quality factor.
- Show that Bandwidth decreases with cascading of single tuned amplifiers.
Buy Electronics Circuit Analysis Books for 1st year Online at Amazon.in
We provided the Download Links to Electronic Circuit Analysis Notes Pdf- Download B.Tech 1st Year Notes, Study Material (SLM), Books, for Engineering Students. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. Any University student can download given B.Tech Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 1st Year Electronics Circuit Analysis Books at Amazon also. For any query regarding on Electronics Circuit Analysis Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.