Check Out Python Programming Books Pdf Download. We provide B.tech Python Programming study materials to B.Tech student with free of cost and it can download easily and without registration need. You can Check Python Programming of B.Tech Study Materials and Lecture Notes with Syllabus and Important Questions Below. From the following B.tech Python Programming Notes (పైథాన్ ప్రోగ్రామింగ్), you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Electronic Circuit Analysis Notes Pdf- Download B.Tech 1st Year Notes, Study Material, Books
- Statistics with R Programming Pdf Notes- Download B.Tech Notes, Study Material, Books
- Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Notes Pdf- Download B.Tech Notes, Study Material, Books
- Digital Logic Design Books Pdf Download- B.tech DLD Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books
Content in this Article
Python Programming Notes Pdf Download
Increasingly, processes and systems are researched or developed through computer simulations: new aircraft prototypes such as for the recent A are first designed and tested virtually through computer simulations. With the ever-increasing computational power available through supercomputers, clusters of computers and even desktop and laptop machines, this trend is likely to continue.
Python Programming Books Pdf Download
|Python tutorial pdf with exercises|
|python programming book pdf|
|learn python free Pdf|
|python programming Question Paper|
List of Reference Books for Phyton Programming- 2nd Year
- Python Programming: A Modern Approach, Vamsi Kurama, Pearson
- Learning Python, Mark Lutz, Orielly
- Think Python, Allen Downey, Green Tea Press
- Core Python Programming, W.Chun, Pearson.
- Introduction to Python, Kenneth A. Lambert, Cengage
Python Programming Syllabus- 1st Sem
UNIT – I:
Introduction: History of Python, Need of Python Programming, Applications Basics of Python Programming Using the REPL(Shell), Running Python Scripts, Variables, Assignment, Keywords, Input-Output, Indentation.
UNIT – II:
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
Types, Operators, and Expressions: Types – Integers, Strings, Booleans; Operators- Arithmetic Operators, Comparison (Relational) Operators, Assignment Operators, Logical Operators, Bitwise Operators, Membership Operators, Identity Operators, Expressions and order of evaluations Control Flow- if, if-elif-else, for, while break, continue, pass
UNIT – III:
Data Structures Lists – Operations, Slicing, Methods; Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries, Sequences. Comprehensions.
UNIT – IV:
Functions – Defining Functions, Calling Functions, Passing Arguments, Keyword Arguments, Default Arguments, Variable-length arguments, Anonymous Functions, Fruitful Functions (Function Returning Values), Scope of the Variables in a Function- Global and Local Variables. Modules: Creating modules, import statements, from. The import statement, namespacing, Python packages, Introduction to PIP, Installing Packages via PIP, Using Python Packages
UNIT – V:
Object-Oriented Programming OOP in Python: Classes, ‘ self-variable’, Methods, Constructor Method, Inheritance, Overriding Methods, Data hiding, Error, and Exceptions: Difference between an error and Exception, Handling Exception, try except for block, Raising Exceptions, User Defined Exceptions
UNIT – VI:
Brief Tour of the Standard Library – Operating System Interface – String Pattern Matching, Mathematics, Internet Access, Dates and Times, Data Compression, Multithreading, GUI Programming, Turtle Graphics Testing: Why testing is required ?, Basic concepts of testing, Unit testing in Python, Writing Test cases, Running Tests.
• Making Software easily right out of the box.
• Experience with an interpreted Language.
• To build software for real needs.
• Prior Introduction to testing software
Python Programming Review Questions
- What are IDLE usability features?
- Explain about keywords used in Python.
- What are 4 built-in numeric data types in Python? Explain.
- Describe Python’s jump statements with examples.
- Explain in detail about dictionaries in Python.
- Discuss tuples in Python.
- Describe anonymous functions examples.
- Why use modules? How to structure a program?
- Explain creating classes in Python with examples.
- Define error and exception. Distinguish between these two features.
- Why testing is required? Explain in detail.
- Explain the following: i) Calendar module ii) Synchronizing threads
- Discuss bout variables and assignments.
- Explain about IDLE startup details.
- What are Python assignment operators? Explain.
- Explain about iteration statements with examples.
- Discuss immutable constraints and frozen sets.
- What are built-in dictionary functions? Explain. (7M)
- Distinguish between local and global variables with examples.
- Briefly, discuss Python packages.
- Explain about handling an exception.
- Describe data hiding and constructors.
- Explain about writing test cases and running tests.
- Explain the following: i) TopLevel widgets ii) Scale widget
Buy Python Programming Books for 2nd year Online at Amazon.in
We provided the Download Links to Python Programming Books Pdf Download- B.tech Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books Pdf, for Engineering Students. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. Any University student can download given B.Tech Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 2nd Year Python Programming Books at Amazon also. For any query regarding Python Programming Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.