Software Engineering Notes: Download Software Engineering Notes Pdf for B.tech. We provide B.tech Software Engineering study materials to B.Tech students free of cost and they can download easily and without registration need. You can Check the Software Engineering of B.Tech Subjects Study Materials and Lecture Notes with Syllabus and Important Questions Below. From the following B.tech Software Engineering Notes (సాఫ్ట్వేర్ ఇంజనీరింగ్), you can get the complete Self Learning Material in a Single Download Link.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Notes Pdf- Download B.Tech Notes, Study Material, Books
- Digital Logic Design Books Pdf Download- B.tech DLD Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books
- Python Programming Books Pdf Download- B.tech Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books Pdf
- Data Structures Using C++ Pdf Notes – Download B.Tech Study materials, Lecture Notes, Books.
Software Engineering Notes Pdf for CSE
Computer programs and associated documentation such as requirements, design models, and user manuals. Software products may be developed for a particular customer or may be developed for a general market. Software products may be Generic – developed to be sold to a range of different customers e.g. PC software such as Excel or Word. Custom – developed for a single customer according to their specifications. New software can be created by developing new programs, configuring generic software systems or reusing existing software.
Introduction to Software Engineering
The term software engineering is composed of two words, software and engineering. Software is more than just a program code. A program is an executable code, which serves some computational purpose. Software is considered to be a collection of executable programming code, associated libraries, and documentation. Software, when made for a specific requirement is called software product. Engineering, on the other hand, is all about developing products, using well-defined, scientific principles and methods. So, we can define software engineering as an engineering branch associated with the development of software products using well-defined scientific principles, methods, and procedures. The outcome of software engineering is an efficient and reliable software product.
Software Engineering Easy Notes Pdf
|Software Engineering Notes for CSE|
|Software engineering notes for CSE pdf|
|Software engineering lecture notes pdf||Download|
|Software engineering lecture notes ppt||Download|
|Software engineering Question Paper Pdf||Download|
List of Software Engineering Reference Books- 2nd Year
- Software Engineering A practitioner’s Approach, Roger S. Pressman, Seventh Edition McGraw-Hill International Edition.
- Fundamentals of Software Engineering, Rajib Mall, Third Edition, PHI.
- Software Engineering, Ian Sommerville, Ninth edition, Pearson education
- The Software Engineering: A Primer, Waman S Jawadekar, Tata McGraw-Hill, 2008
- Software Engineering, A Precise Approach, PankajJalote, Wiley India,2010.
- The Software Engineering, Principles, and Practices, Deepak Jain, Oxford University Press.
- Software Engineering1: Abstraction and modeling, Diner Bjorner, Springer International edition, 2006.
Software Engineering Syllabus – 1st semester
Software and Software Engineering: The Nature of Software, The Unique Nature of WebApps, Software Engineering, Software Process, Software Engineering Practice, Software Myths. Process Models: A Generic Process Model, Process Assessment and Improvement, Prescriptive Process Models, Specialized Process Models, The Unified Process, Personal and Team Process Models, Process Terminology, Product and Process.
Requirements Analysis And Specification: Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Formal System Specification. Software Design: Overview of the Design Process, How to Characterise of a Design?, Cohesion
and Coupling, Layered Arrangement of Modules, Approaches to Software Design
UNIT – III:
Function-Oriented Software Design: Overview of SA/SD Methodology, Structured Analysis, Developing the DFD Model of a System, Structured Design, Detailed Design, Design Review, an overview of Object Oriented design. User Interface Design: Characteristics of Good User Interface, Basic Concepts, Types of User Interfaces, Fundamentals of Component-based GUI Development, A User Interface Design Methodology.
UNIT – IV:
Coding And Testing: Coding, Code Review, Software Documentation, Testing, Unit Testing, Black-Box Testing, White-Box Testing, Debugging, Program Analysis Tool, Integration Testing, Testing Object-Oriented Programs, System Testing, Some General Issues Associated with Testing
UNIT – V:
Software Reliability And Quality Management: Software Reliability, Statistical Testing, Software Quality, Software Quality Management System, ISO 9000, SEI Capability Maturity
Model. Computer-Aided Software Engineering: Case and its Scope, Case Environment, Case Support in Software Life Cycle, Other Characteristics of Case Tools, Towards Second Generation CASE Tool, Architecture of a Case Environment
UNIT – VI:
Software Maintenance: Software maintenance, Maintenance Process Models, Maintenance Cost, Software Configuration Management. Software Reuse: what can be Reused? Why almost No Reuse So Far? Basic Issues in Reuse Approach, Reuse at Organization Level.
Software Engineering Notes: Define and develop a software project from requirement gathering to implementation. Obtain knowledge about the principles and practices of software engineering. Focus on the fundamentals of modeling a software project. Obtain knowledge about estimation and maintenance of software systems
Software Engineering Review Questions List
- What is the Advantage of Prototype Model.?
- What is functional and nonfunctional Software requirements?
- Explain What is Code and Code Review.?
- Describe the prototype model with a diagram.
- What are the advantage and disadvantages of the Spiral model?
- Explain What is Black Box Testing?
- What is Code and code review?
- Describe the agile model.
- Explain What is software requirement specification (SRS)?
- Describe SEI CMM?
- What is the software Reengineering process?
- Explain What is Object Oriented Design and Describe its important concepts of Object-Oriented Design
- What are Cohesion and coupling?
- Explian cyclomatic complexity measure? Describe an example.
- What is software reusability?
- What is client-server technology? Describe three tiers of Client-server architecture with a suitable example.
- What is Service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Describe its
advantages and disadvantages.
- Explain What is the advantage and disadvantages of Black Box Testing.?
- What are the different types of maintenance?
- Explain What is a software Crisis?
- What is SCRUM?
- Draw the diagram of the SPIRAL model.
- What is the command-line interface (CLI)?
- What are the components of DFD?
Buy Software Engineering Books for 2nd year Online at Amazon.in
We provided the Download Links to Software Engineering Notes Pdf for B.tech- Download Study materials (SLM), Books, Lecture Notes, for Engineering Students. Any University student can download given B.Tech Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 2nd Year Software Engineering Books at Amazon also. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. For any query regarding on Software Engineering Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.