Jamia Hamdard MBA Application Form 2020: Check out the details of Jamia Hamdard MBA 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. The University has recently released the notification for admissions in MBA Courses. The University offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, M.Phil and Ph.D. courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Medical Science, Arts, Pharmacy, etc. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of any national level entrance exam such as CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/GMAT/ATMA and then followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (जामिया हमदर्द एमबीए एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the Jamia Hamdard MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IMI Delhi Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IMT Ghaziabad Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Jamia Hamdard MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About Jamia Hamdard University
Jamia Hamdard is an institute of higher education Deemed to be University located in New Delhi, India. It has been awarded an ‘A’ grade deemed university status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. It was established in 1989. It is a Government funded Deemed University primarily known for its pharmacy and engineering programs.
The university offers graduate programs in modern medicine leading to the award of MBBS, Information Technology and Computer Applications and post-graduate programs in Information Technology, Computer Applications, Business Management, Physiotherapy, and Occupational Therapy have been started in the last few years.
Jamia Hamdard was ranked 37 overall in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 23 among universities. It was rank second in the pharmacy ranking.
Jamia Hamdard MBA Application Form 2020 Dates
The Jamia Hamdard MBA Application form dates in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon at the jamiahamdard.edu
Previous Year Dates
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||June 25, 2019|
|Dates for GD & PI||1st week of July 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jamia Hamdard MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
Jamia Hamdard MBA 2020 Application Form
Jamia Hamdard MBA Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://www.jamiahamdard.ac.in/
- Click on the link “Click on Apply Now”.
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Jamia Hamdard MBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1200/-|
Jamia Hamdard MBA 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for MBA Admissions based on the following factors :
- CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/GMAT/ATMA Scores
- Academic Performance in 10th, 12th & Degree
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Jamia Hamdard MBA 2020 Admission Process
Jamia Hamdard MBA Application Form: Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. The following documents are to be produced during the GD & PI Process. Candidate’s failure to produce any of the documents will lead to cancellation from the selection process of the MBA Admission.
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/GMAT/ATMA Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Jamia Hamdard MBA 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process (जामिया हमदर्द प्रवेश). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.