Check out the details of the Topic JSSU UGET 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. JSS University has released the notification of Admissions of UG Courses in Medical & Dental fields. The admissions are offered to the students based on their NEET Score.
Candidates are advised to apply for the application (JSSU UGET आवेदन पत्र) form before the last date. Admission Dates will be announced by the University. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the applications on the official website of the University. Go through the article, for more information about JSSU UGET Admission Process.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- JNU CEEB Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- COMEDK PGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
JSSU UGET full form is JSS University Mysore UG Medical & Dental Admission
About the University
JSS Medical College (JSSMC) is a prestigious medical college based in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The graduate and post-graduate programs of the college are recognized by the Medical Council of India. The courses offered are also recognized by the General Medical Council (UK), Sri Lanka Medical Council and WHO. The college has been recognized by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK, for the award of MRCOG.
JSS Medical College offers admissions to MBBS courses based on NEET score and for PG Courses based on COMEDK PGET. For Ph.D. courses, the University conducts separate entrance tests, interviews, etc for the candidates.
JSSU UGET 2023 Dates will be updated soon.
Date of Notification and Start of Online Registration
- Yet to be announced.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form
- Yet to be announced.
Date of Entrance Exam
- May 2023
Date of Declaration of Result
- Yet to be announced.
JSSU UGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria includes Age Limit & Educational Qualifications.
Age Limit: The age limit should be between 17-25 years.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board for UG Courses. For PG Courses, the candidates must complete a Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
JSSU UGET 2023 Application Process
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University, http://www.jssmedicalcollege.in
- The application is through the offline Process.
- Download the Application Form and take a print out of the application form.
- Fill all the required fields in the form such as Personal Details, Educational Details, Communication details, etc.
- Pay the application fee through Demand Draft.
- Send the Application Form to University’s Address.
JSSU UGET 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table, The Application fee is to be paid only through Demand Draft (DD). The DD and the application form are to be sent to the University Address.
|For all Categories||Rs 3000/-|
JSSU UGET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The Syllabus and Exam Pattern for JSSU UGET admissions will be the same as the topics and subjects covered in NEET exam. Here is the list of topics for the exam :
JSSU UGET 2023 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are to be carried at the time of the admission process :
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Conduct Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Online Allotment Letter of MCC
- BDS Degree Mark Sheet (for MDS, M.Sc. and PG Diploma).
- MDS Degree Mark Sheet (for Ph.D.).
- Caste certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Aadhar Card & PAN Card of the parent – copy
- Aadhar Card of the candidate – copy
- NEET entrance exam Rank Card
- 5 Passport Sized Photographs.
- 5 Stamp Sized Photographs.
- Annual Tuition Fees
- BOND (As per format)
JSS Contact Information
JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar
Mysore – 570 015
Fax: 0821 2548394
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of JSSU UGET 2023 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.