AGRICET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date 2019
AGRICET Application Form 2019: Check out the details of the Topic AGRICET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of AGRICET 2019 like AGRICET 2019 Exam Pattern (AGRICET आवेदन पत्र), Exam Dates, Eligibility, AGRICET Syllabus, AGRICET 2019 Application Form, and Fee. AGRICET is the entrance exam conducted by Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University. AGRICET stands for Agriculture Common Entrance Test.
The aim of this test is to provide admission in Bachelor’s Degree Courses to the eligible candidates in the field of Agriculture and Seed Technology. In this article, we have mentioned the latest updates of AGRICET 2019. Please have a glance over it.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- TS EAMCET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- MU OET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
AGRICET Application Form
|Name of the Entrance Exam||AGRICET|
|Conducting Exam Board||Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and Doctoral Courses|
AGRICET Full Form Agriculture Common Entrance Test
About Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) is a public agricultural university with its headquarters at the village Lam, Guntur district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The original Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University was established on 12 June 1964 through the APAU Act 1963 with O. Pulla Reddy as the first vice-chancellor. It was formally inaugurated on 20 March 1965, by Lal Bahadur Shastri, the then Prime Minister of India in Hyderabad. On 23 June 1966, another milestone was the inauguration of the building program of the university by Indira Gandhi, the then Prime Minister of India.
Post bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh. Later, it was renamed as Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University on the 7th of November. After the creation of the Telangana State, split from Andhra Pradesh, the name of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University was changed to Acharya Jayashankar Agricultural University.
AGRICET 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application starts from||1st week of June 2019|
|Last date for submitting Online Application||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last date to submit Application with Late Fee||Last week of June 2019|
|Issue of Admit Cards||July 2019|
|Exam Date||Last week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Results||August 2019|
AGRICET 2019 Application Form
AGRICET applications will be available from 1st week of June 2019 which is available on the Official website of AGRICET. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website, i.e ., http://www.agricet.com/
- On the web page, click on the link “AGRICET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, a part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
AGRICET 2019 Application Fee
The AGRICET 2019 Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|General Category||Rs 500|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST & PH)||Rs 250|
|Application Fee (Late) for General Category||Rs 1000|
|Application Fee (Late) for Reserved Category||Rs 250|
AGRICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
AGRICET Application Form: The Eligibility Criteria for AGRICET 2019 which includes the Age limit for AGRICET 2019, Qualification. You can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in the AGRICET Test.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate must be between 17 to 22 years (25 years for reserved category and 27 years for PH category applicant).
Educational Qualification: Minimum of two years’ diploma in agriculture/seed technology from ANGRAU/PJTSAU should be completed.
AGRICET 2019 Exam Pattern
- AGRICET 2019 Entrance Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- The question paper will be in objective type.
- Number of questions in the exam is 120
- The medium of the exam is in Telugu
- The duration of the AGRICET exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
AGRICET 2019 Syllabus
AGRICET 2019 Syllabus contains the following subjects
How to Prepare AGRICET 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
AGRICET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam.
Click Here: Exam Admit Card
AGRICET 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
Click Here: Result
AGRICET 2019 Cut Off
AGRICET Application Form: The Cut off marks would be declared on after the AGRICET 2019 Examination for Admission. AGRICET 2019 cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates which is 25% for admission. Candidates belonging to SC and ST, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission is limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
AGRICET 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AGRICET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.