IIT Delhi MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Check out the details of IIT Delhi MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. IIT Delhi offers invites applications for full time MBA programmes. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of CAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through the article, for IIT Delhi MBA Admission Process, Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- DTU MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- DSE MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, MBA Admissions
About IIT Delhi
Content in this Article
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (abbreviated IIT Delhi or IITD) is a public engineering institution located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India.
IIT Delhi offers Bachelor of Technology programs in various fields as well as dual degree B.Tech-cum-M.Tech programs. The admission to these programs is done through Joint Entrance Examination – Advanced.
IIT Delhi also offers postgraduate programs awarding M.Tech (by coursework), M.S. (by research), M.Sc., M. Des., MBA under various departments and centres. The admission to M.Tech and M.Des programs are carried out mainly based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). M.Sc. admissions are through Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM) and MBA admissions are through Common Admission Test (CAT).
IIT Delhi MBA 2019 Dates
|Online Application starts from||January 5, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||January 29, 2019|
|Dates for WAT & Personal Interview||Mumbai : 16th – 18th March 2019|
Kolkata : 6 – 7 April 2019
Madras : 23 – 25th March 2019
Delhi : 20-23 February 2019
|Declaration of Results||April 29, 2019|
|Classes begin from||22 July 2019|
IIT Delhi MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are eligible to apply.
IIT Delhi MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates should follow the instructions while applying for the admission. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.iitd.ac.in
- Click on the link “Apply Online for IIM Lucknow MBA Application Form “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature etc.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IIT Delhi MBA 2019 Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee for one year programme||Application fee for two year programme|
|General Category/OBC Candidates||Rs 1600/-||Rs 3200/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 800||Rs 1600|
IIT Delhi MBA Selection Process
The selection process will based on the following factors :
- Based on CAT Scores.
- Cut Off Marks
- Academic Performance
- Based on candidate’s performance in Written Ability Test & Personal Interview.
IIT Delhi MBA 2019 Counselling
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the WAT & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CAT Score Card & Admit Card (Original)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIT Delhi MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee,Selection Process. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.