IOCL Scholarship is also known as an Indian Oil Corporation Private Limited Scholarship. Students who are belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/General and persons who are Disabilities are eligible for this IOCL Scholarship. Today in this article, we are providing the details about IOCL Scholarship. In this article, we are also providing the latest updates on the IOCL Scholarship. We are also providing the details of the Eligibility Criteria of the IOCL Scholarship, How to apply the Application Online, the Last date of the IOCL Scholarship, and much more information available here in this article. So read this article, till the end to get valuable information about IOCL Scholarship.
IOCL Scholarship 2021
Content in this Article
The students who are having an interest in applying for the IOCL Scholarship online can apply through the official website or from this article. The Indian Oil grants permission to give the scholarship for the students who are financially backward and belonging to the minority categories. The following is the overview of the IOCL Scholarship which is given below.
|Scholarship By||Indian Oil Corporation Private Limited.|
|Name of the Scholarship||IOCL Scholarship|
|Eligibility||from 10th to PG|
|Scholarship Amount||Will be informed in the details|
|Last date to Apply||October 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
IOCL Scholarship Rewards
There are different schemes in Indian Oil Corporation Private Limited Scholarship. According to the eligibility criteria, the rewards are provided by the IOCL Scholarship. The following are the details of rewards which are given below in the tabular form.
|Courses||Scholarship duration for rewards||No. of Scholarships||Qualifying Examination||GEN||ST/SC/OBC/Girls||PwDs||Scholarship amount per month|
IOCL SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED:
The following schemes providing the scholarships to the students who are belonging to the minorities category are applicable which are given below as follows.
Indian Oil Merit Scholarships Scheme for 10th+/ITI studies:- Two Thousand Scholarships are offered for 10+/ITI students. The direct distribution of scholarships will be State-wise, based on No of students who attend for 10th class examination during 2013-14.
Indian Oil Scholarships Scheme for UG and PG studies:- Six Hundred scholarships are offered to the students who are pursuing professional courses like Engineering, MBBS, and MBA. The scholarships will be directly distributed Zone-wise like North, South, East, and West, based on No of students who will attend for 12th class examination during 2013-14.
IOCL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who are pursuing full time/regular courses (not correspondence/distance/online mode) in these streams and studying in Schools / Colleges / Institutions recognized by MCI / AICTE / State Education Boards/State Technical Education Boards / ICSE / ISC / CBSE shall be eligible to apply for the different courses as given below as follows.
- 10+/ITI:- For 10+ Bonafide students who are studying full time/regular in 11th standard / 1st Year of Intermediate course or equivalent course in 2014-15 are eligible to apply.
- For ITI:- Bonafide students who are studying full time/regular in 1st year of two years ITI course in 2014-15 are eligible to apply.
- Engineering and MBBS:- Bonafide students who are studying full-time/regular in the 1st year of Engineering/MBBS degree courses in 2014-15 who are having a minimum of four years’ duration course are eligible to apply.
- MBA:- Bonafide students who are studying full time/regular in the 1st year of minimum two years PG course in Business Administration/Management in 2014-15 are eligible to apply.
- The Student’s marks should obtain in the qualifying examination making the students eligible to seek admission in the respective 1st year of these courses will be considered for selection. The Minimum eligibility is the percentage of marks required from the students of various categories in the qualifying examination is given in the above table.
- The percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be calculated on the total aggregate marks of all subjects. In the case of students, the percentage of marks is secured should be calculated on the total aggregate of marks of all subjects for all the academic years of graduation.
- Calculating of marks for all courses should be done by using the percentage method so as to make the variation of marks provided by different Education Boards and Universities/Institutions.
- However, in the case of equal annual income, preference will be given to the students whose family income gross joint income from all sources in 2013-14 is up to Rs. 60,000.
IOCL Not Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying for the IOCL Scholarship should need to check the details of not eligibility before applying to the IOCL Scholarship. The following are the points which are applicable for this scholarship are given below.
- The annual income of the family of the student from all sources during the financial year 2013-14 should not be above Rs.1 lakh.
- The age should not be above 30 years.
Reservation of IOCL Scholarship
49.5% scholarships are reserved for SC 15%, ST 7.5%, and OBC 27%. Only those who are listed in the Central Government’s OBC list will be considered against the OBC quota. OBC candidates of State list but not covered by Central Government’s OBC list can apply against General Category. 25% of scholarships for girl students and 10% of scholarships for persons with Disabilities minimum 40% disability as per definition under Disabilities Act 1952 are reserved in each category/sub-category. The above reservations shall be maintained on the overall All India Basis.
Important points for the IOCL Scholarship
The following are some important points student who is applying for the IOCL scholarship should know these points before applying for the scholarship as given below.
- A scholarship applicant under this scholarship will not apply for any other scholarship/stipend / financial and from any other source.
- The payment of scholarship will be sent to selected scholars on 6th monthly basis through the Principal/Head of their respective School/College/Institute.
- There will be no objection on part of IOCL to provide employment to any Scholar at any point in time.
- IOCL reserves the right to reject any application as well as discontinue the scholarship at any time without giving any notice/assigning any reason.
- IOCL also reserves the right to cancel/modify/change any provision/guideline/criteria/conditions of the scheme in full or in part at any point in time.
How To Apply for the IOCL Scholarship
The following are steps to be followed to apply for the IOCL Scholarship online as given below.
- Go and visit the official website of the IOCL Scholarship
- Click here to apply for the IOCL Scholarship
- Search the scholarship name beside tools
- A webpage will appear showing many links
- Click on Indian Oil Educational Scheme Scholarship
- Enter the details
- Click on submit
- Take a printout copy of the Application Form.
Documents Required for the IOCL Scholarship
All the applicants should submit the required documents along with a printout of the Application form which you are applied Online duly signed for scrutiny/verification. The detail of the documents/forms to be submitted by the applicants is given on the official website under the Head Submission of Documents by Applicants. The detail of documents to be submitted can be seen by the individual applicant at the bottom of the printout of their Registered Online Application Form.
If the detail provided in the online application is found to be incorrect & does not match with the submitted documents, the application of such candidates should be rejected without any doubt and no alternative will be found for that candidate. IOCL shall initiate legal action against candidates or parents/guardians in case the candidate is minor. if wrong/misleading information is given or fake documents are submitted in support of their application form will be punished.
The required documents in a sealed cover should be sent by Speed Post or Registered Post only at the address given below ON or BEFORE 31st Oct 2020
Sify Technologies Limited
IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION
Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
Noida-201301 Uttar Pradesh
Email Id:-[email protected]
Phone number:- 9810421827, 9810422305.
Still, students who are having doubts can comment us in the comment box your doubt. We will clarify your doubts about replying. Students click stick on the notify me for more updates related to the scholarship. For more information visit the official website of the IOCL Scholarship.
No comments yet
Those students who need schplarships for MBBS can come up with the AIPMST exam those who get good marks in exam conducted by them get scholarship for their education.