E-District Scholarship has three types of Scholarship which will be discussed in this article today. The aim of the E-District Scholarship is to provide the students who are needy the financial to study their higher education. This scholarship is having compensation for the different scholarships provided by the Tamil Nadu Government. In this article, we are going to provide the details and information which is very useful to students who are applying for the scholarship. In this article, we are also providing the details of Eligibility Criteria of E-District Scholarship, Documents required for the E-District Scholarship, How to apply for the E-District Scholarship, and much more information is available here. Read this article, until the end to get valuable information about the E-District Scholarship.
E-District Scholarship 2021
Content in this Article
E-District Scholarship is having three types declined by the Tamil Nadu State Government. In this article, we are providing all the details of the three scholarships of the E-District Scholarship. The following is the overview of the E-District Scholarship which is given below in the tabular form.
|Scholarship By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Scholarship||E-District Scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount||To help the needy and economically background students|
|Last date to Apply||20th February 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
E-District Scholarship Rewards
There are different types of scholarships are there for that the Tamil Nadu State Government is providing different types of rewards for each scholarship. The following is the overview of rewards which is provided by the Tamil Nadu Government is given below in the tabular.
|Scholarship Events||Scholarship Rewards|
|Chief Minister’s Merit Reward||Rs.3000 per annum|
|Gandhi Memorial Reward||Rs.1500 per annum|
E-District Scholarship types of Scholarships
There are 3 types of E-District Scholarship are there which are we are providing the details of scholarship in this article. The following are the 3 types of scholarship here the names given below.
- BC, MBC Scholarship
- Adi Davidar Tribal Welfare
- Adi Davidar and Tribal for HSC/ITI
E-District Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who are interested to apply for the E-District Scholarship should check the eligibility criteria of the scholarship before applying for the scholarship. The following are the eligibility criteria points to be remembered while applying for the scholarship which is given below.
- The candidate must belong to a Minority Category which is acceptable in the respective State of India.
- The candidate must have passed their last qualification Examination with a minimum of 50percent marks.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must be 2 lakhs below.
- The candidate who is belonging to the financially backward category can apply for the E-District Scholarship online.
E-District Scholarship Not Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for E-District Scholarship that applicants Tamil Nadu Government has announced the not eligibility criteria before their application to the scholarship this points to be remembered. The following are the points which are announced by the State Government of Tamil Nadu are given below.
The candidate who is applying for the E-District Scholarship who are not belonging to the Minority Category is not eligible.
Candidates who are applying for the E-District Scholarship should have 50% below marks in the last qualification.
The annual income of the family should not be above 2 lakhs per annum.
Documents required for the E-District Scholarship
The following are the required documents to be submitted while applying for the E-District Scholarship which is given below.
- Address Proof
- Ration Card or Voter ID or PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- Fee receipts paid by the Student
- Marksheet of the last qualification
- Income Certificate
- An income declaration of an Affidavit in the Non-Judicial Stamp
- Stamp Paper of Rs.10 in original.
- Bank Account details
- Recent passport size photograph
How to Apply for the E-District Scholarship
The following are steps to be followed when you are applying for the E-District Scholarship the steps which are given below.
- Go and visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu E-District.
- Click here for the official website
- Click here to apply
- Select the type of scholarship for which the applicant is applying for.
- Download the Application Form.
- After selection, one of the scholarships clicks on new registration.
- Enter the full details of the applicant.
- Click on submit/register.
- Take a printout copy of the application form.
The following are the contact details of the E-District Scholarship head office. if the students are having doubts or queries regarding the E-District Scholarship can contact the below-given address.
Department of Information Technology
Government of Tamilnadu
Namakkal Kavignar Maaligai
Fort St George,Secretariat,
Phone Number: 044-2567 0783
E-mail Id:[email protected]
Fax Number:- 25670505
Students who are having still doubts can contact the above-given details. If you are having doubts you can comment your doubt in the comment box which is given below. For more information, students can click on notify me which is given below for more details of scholarships.