IMI Delhi Application Form 2020: Check out the details of IMI Delhi 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. IMI invites applications for admissions in MBA Courses. The Institute offers management courses such as PGDM, PGDM (HRM), FPM, Executive FPM, etc. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of CAT/GMAT Scores followed by Written Ability Test and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date (आईएमआई दिल्ली एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through the article, for IMI Delhi 2020 Admission Process, Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IGNOU MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process
- IIFM PGDM Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
IMI full form is International Management Institute
About the International Management Institute
Content in this Article
International Management Institute, New Delhi, known as IMI, New Delhi is a private business school located in New Delhi, India. IMI, New Delhi offers several post-graduate diplomas in management, including a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), with related programs in Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM) and Banking and Financial Services (PGDM-B&FS). IMI, New Delhi is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA)., the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). IMI was ranked 25th among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, 10th by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016”, and 11th in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
IMI Delhi Application Form 2020
The International Meteorological Institute Application dates in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon at the imi.edu
Previous Year Dates
|Online Application Starts from||September 11, 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||January 21, 2019|
|Release of shortlisted candidates for the interview process for all campuses||1st week of February 2019|
|Interviews in Delhi Campus||2nd week of Feb – 2nd week of March 2019|
|Interviews in Kolkata & Bhubaneswar Campus||February – March 2019|
|Final results||2nd week of April 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||Last week of June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IMI Delhi Application Form
The Eligibility Criteria includes the candidate’s Educational Qualification & Age Limit :
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year in graduation are eligible to apply for MBA Course.
- There is no age limit attached to the IMI Delhi admission 2020 eligibility criteria.
IMI Delhi 2020 Application Form
Candidates should follow the instructions while applying for admission. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., https://admission.imi.edu/
- On the homepage click on the link “Apply Online “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IMI Delhi 2020 Application Fee
|For Two year Programmes||Rs 2200/-|
|For Other Programmes||Rs 500/-|
IMI Delhi 2020 Selection Process
The Final selection of candidates will be based on the following factors :
- CAT/GMAT Scores
- Psychometric Test
- Written Ability Test
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Relevant Work Experience
IMI Interview Centres
Interviews will be conducted at the following centers:
IMI Delhi 2020 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IMI Delhi Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process (IMI दिल्ली प्रवेश). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.