IMT Ghaziabad 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Check out the details of IMT Ghaziabad 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. IMT offers admissions for MBA Courses. IMT offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) full-time, PGDM Executive, PGDM part-time, Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM), PGDM-ACE (Accelerated Career Enabler) and PGDM Dual Country Program (DCP). Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT Scores followed by Personal Interview (आईएमटी गाजियाबाद 2019 आवेदन फॉर्म).
Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through the article, for IMT Ghaziabad 2019 Admission Process, Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIIT Allahabad MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
IMT full form Institute of Management Technology
Content in this Article
About Institute of Management Technology
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad abbreviated as IMT, is a business school with its main campus at Ghaziabad in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is consistently ranked as one of India’s best business schools.
It is an AICTE approved business school and offers post graduate diploma and executive education programs in management. It also offers distance learning and collaborative programmes.
IMT was ranked #31 amongst management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, 23 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016 and 17 in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
IMT Ghaziabad 2019 Dates
|Online Application Starts from||23rd August 2018|
|Online Common Application closes||22nd November 2018|
|Counselling and Information Session – I Kolkata & Ghaziabad||19th January 2019|
|Counselling and Information Session – I Mumbai and Bangalore||20th January 2019|
|Personal Interview Process||February & March 2019|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of March 2019|
|Counselling and Information Session II||End of March 2019|
|Release of Waitlist||2nd week of April 2019|
IMT Ghaziabad 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year in graduation are eligible to apply for MBA Course.
IMT Ghaziabad 2019 Application Form
Candidates should follow the instructions while applying for admission. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., imt.edu
- On the homepage click on the link “MBA Application Portal” (2019 – 2021).
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Click on ” MBA Admission Portal” and click on continue.
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or through Demand Draft.
IMT Ghaziabad 2019 Application Fee
|For all Categories||Rs 2000/-|
IMT Ghaziabad 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted will be called for the Interview. The interview will be held for 20-25 minutes. Candidates will be selected based on the following parameters
- Communication Skills
- Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
- Business Affairs and General Awareness
- Domain Knowledge
The Final Merit list will be declared on the basis of :
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Score
- Academic Scores of 10th, 12th & Graduation
- Performance in Interview
- Work Experience
IMT Ghaziabad 2019 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IMT Ghaziabad 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.