IGNOU MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process
Check out the details of IGNOU MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Candidates will be offered admissions in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) based on OPENMAT entrance exam conducted by the University. The Entrance exam will be conducted twice in a year. The University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral Degrees in Management Courses (इग्नू एमबीए प्रवेश). Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the IGNOU MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- PIMS Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- PMET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Indira Gandhi Open University MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About Indira Gandhi Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU is a Central University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi,
IGNOU is run by the central government of India, and with a total active enrollment of over 4 million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
IGNOU offers 226 academic programs comprising courses at certificate, diploma and degree levels.
IGNOU MBA 2019 Admission Dates
|Events||OPENMAT (XLIV)||OPENMAT (XLV)|
|Last Date to submit the application form||4th week of January 2019||–|
|1st session begins||January 2019||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||31-05-2019||31-05-2019|
|2nd session begins||July 2019||July 2019|
|Exam Date||December 16, 2018||February 3, 2019|
IGNOU MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- There are no age restrictions for admissions in IGNOU.
- Candidates should be qualified in the OPENMAT entrance exam.
IGNOU MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
- Visit the official website and download the application.
- Fill all the required details in the form as required.
- Application fee of Rs 1050/- to be paid through DD and should be attached to the application form which is to submit to the University by Post.
IGNOU MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1050/-|
IGNOU MBA 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- Total of 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The total duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative marking for the wrong answer.
The following topics should be studied for the entrance exam :
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
IGNOU MBA 2019 Admit Card
Admit Cards will be released by the Examination Board 10 days before the exam commences. Candidates are advised to download the admit card from the official website of the University. Without the admit card, candidates are not allowed to attend the test. Paste recent passport size photograph at prescribed space in the admit card. The Admit Card contains the following details :
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- The venue of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Signature of the candidate
IGNOU MBA 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
IGNOU MBA 2019 Selection Process
Final selection of candidates will be based on the following factors :
- Based on the candidate’s performance in the OPENMAT entrance exam.
- Academic Performance
IGNOU MBA 2019 Counselling
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Category Certificate
- OPENMAT Admit Card (Original)
- OPENMAT Score Card (Original)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IGNOU MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.