IGNOU MBA Counselling 2020: IGNOU 2020 Admission Procedure will be started after the declaration of the result. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is one of the famous university of India. The university conducts various university level exams for admission to the UG, PG & Other courses (इग्नू एमबीए काउंसलिंग). These are courses science, education, management, commerce, etc. Check this page to get complete details about IGNOU 2020 Admission Process. In this, all the information is similar to the Indira Gandhi National Open University. You can view or check the IGNOU MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment details are also available in this article.
- IGNOU MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- IGNOU MBA Question Papers – Download in PDF
- IGNOU MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
Content in this Article
IGNOU MBA Counselling 2020
NTA has released the exam date and the entire schedule for the OPENAMT XLVII 2020 exam. Note that NTA is only responsible for the conduction of the exam. The final result preparation based on the scores of the XLVII exam is done by IGNOU. The candidates can check the same below.
|Registration starts||31 January 2020|
|Registration ends||29 February 2020|
|Form correction||to be announced|
|Admit Card||1st April 2020|
|Exam date||29th April 2020|
|Answer Key||to be announced|
|Challenge of Answer Key||to be announced|
|Result||10th May 2020|
IGNOU MBA Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
|Events||OPENMAT (XLIV)||OPENMAT (XLV)|
|Last Date to submit the application form||4th week of January 2019||–|
|1st session begins||January 2019||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||31-05-2019||31-05-2019|
|2nd session begins||July 2019||July 2019|
|Exam Date||December 16, 2018||February 3, 2019|
IGNOU MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- There are no age restrictions for admissions in IGNOU.
- Candidates should be qualified in the OPENMAT entrance exam.
IGNOU MBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IGNOU MBA Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1050/-|
IGNOU Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020
After form submission, candidates will be called for the interview round for final selection. The counselling process will be started at the particular IGNOU regional exam centers.
The counselling will be conducted on weekends, i.e., Saturday & Sunday. It will be conducted according to the schedule decided by the Centre Coordinator.
Applicants have to choose their options for all the courses study center, which is having in that region. There are 6 counselling sessions of 2 hours & 30 minutes duration for each course in face to face mode.
The selection will be made on the basis of the regional merit in the entrance examination. If any seats remain vacant after first round counselling, then further counselling will be conducted.
Documents Required for IGNOU MBA Counselling/Admission
Students have to submit the admission form along with the requisite fee & documents at the concerned regional center on or before the end date. The documents are given below:
- Original Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualifications.
- Print out of this Results/Score Card.
- Paste your recent photo and sign in the box provided above.
- Admit Card duly signed by candidate and invigilator.
- Exp certificate wherever required.
- Category/Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Id Card duly filled up.
- Demand Draft for application fee drawn in favor of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located.
IGNOU MBA Counselling Procedure
- Usually, the counselling schedule takes place as per the timetable designed by the Coordinator of the Study Centre.
- The counselling process usually takes place on weekdays, i.e., Saturday and Sunday.
- A 2 ½ hour duration counselling sessions will be conducted for each course in face to face mode.
- If necessary, the university also conducts live phone-in programs with the help of various stations of All India Radio (AIR).
- The candidates can get the schedule of live phone-in-sessions from the study center.
- Sometimes, live teleconferencing sessions will also be conducted with the help of satellites through interactive TV channels.
In this article, we have given the information about the IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam Counselling, Seat Allotment Details in the academic year of 2018. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section below otherwise go for the official website. Please share this page with our friends and family members.