Check out the details of the IIFM PGDM Admissions 2023 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. IIFM provides admissions for the PGDM course approved by AICTE. IIFM PGDM Admissions are offered based on the candidate’s CAT / XAT Scores. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date.
Candidates are requested (IIFM PGDM प्रवेश) to fill the IIFM PGDM application form on the official website. The shortlisted candidates will undergo Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview. Go through the article, for more details about the selection process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SBVUMCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- UPCPMT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
IIFM PGDM full form is Indian Institute of Forest Management Post Graduate Diploma in Management
The Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM) (founded 1982) is an autonomous, public institute of sectoral management located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India, established by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India with financial assistance from the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) and course assistance from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
IIFM is a premier national level institute engaged in education, research, training and consultancy in the area of Forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management and allied sectors.
The institute was ranked 8th overall in the country by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in the management institutions category under the National Institutional Ranking Framework in its India Rankings 2016.
IIFM PGDM 2023 Admission Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|CAT Exam Date||November 26, 2023|
|XAT Exam Date||Jan 07, 2024|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Mar 10, 2024 Tentative|
IIFM PGDM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have a valid score in CAT / XAT entrance tests.
IIFM PGDM Admissions 2023 Application Form
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “Apply Online for PGDM Application Form “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IIFM PGDM Admissions 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 350/-|
IIFM PGDM Admissions 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT/XAT Scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in WAT & PI, admissions will be offered.
IIFM PGDM Admissions 2023 Counselling
IIFM PGDM Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the WAT & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CAT/XAT Score Card & Admit Card (Original)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIFM PGDM Admissions 2023 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.