IGKV CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check the details of the Topic IGKV CET 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Here we have provided the complete details on the Basic Points of IGKV CET 2019 like Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. IGKV CET 2019 is the entrance examination conducted by Indira Gandhi Agricultural University. Candidates can take admissions in UG & PG Courses in the field of Agriculture based on CET exam. Through this page, we are move to give the complete details of IGKV CET (IGKV CET सिलेबस).
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
About Gandhi Agricultural University (IGKV CET)
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV), also Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU) is an agricultural university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The university was established on 20th January 1987 in Raipur by the State Legislature to provide a new dimension to the agriculture development of Chhattisgarh of erstwhile state MP, which is known as the “Rice Bowl”. Dedicated to perpetuate the memory of Indira Gandhi, the late Rajiv Gandhi, the main aims of the university are to provide education in agriculture and allied science, to further research particularly in agriculture & allied sciences; undertake field extension programmes for proper transfer of technology & such other purposes related to the aforesaid with the objective of improving the socio-economic level of rural people IN AP.
IGKV CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
- Physical World and Measurement
- Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of BulkBehaviour
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State, Solutions
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Redox Reactions,
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Diversity in Living World
- Plant Physiology, Human Physiology
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
- Sexual Reproduction
IGKV CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- IGKV CET Entrance Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- The question paper will be in objective type.
- No.of questions in the examination is 200
- The question will be in Hindi & English Medium.
- The duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
Download IGKV CET Syllabus 2019 PDF
Following is link for the Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidhyalaya Common Entrance Test Syllabus in the year of 2019 is given as :
|IGKV CET Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
Here, we have provided the complete details regarding the IGKV CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the year of 2019. So, see once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section or move to the Official Website. Don’t forget to share this article to our friendsv& family.