BIT Mesra MBA Counselling 2019 – Check the BIT Mesra MBA Entrance Exam Seat Allotment Details
BIT Mesra MBA Counseling 2019: BIT MBA is a state level entrance exam organized by Applied Materials. BIT Mesra MBA is conducted for students seeking admission into UG engineering and MBA colleges in Applied Materials. The role of BITS Mesra ends with the declaration of result and the entire admission process of BIT Mesra 2019 including Christ MBA Counselling (BIT Mesra MBA काउंसलिंग), is regulated by the Admission Committee for Management Business Courses (ACPC). BITS Mesra MBA 2019 Counselling is monitored by ACPC and seats are allotted strictly based on merit and preferences of the candidates. In other words, the committee will prepare a merit list of student names eligible for BIT Mesra MBA Counselling and then allocate the Govt and Management seats to those students based on their rank and preference.
- BIT Mesra MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- BIT Mesra MBA Question Papers – Download
- BIT Mesra MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
BIT Mesra MBA Counseling, Seat Allotment Details 2019
Content in this Article
BIT Mesra MBA Counseling is a gateway for admissions to all Government, Grant-in-aid and self-financed institutes in Gujarat under government quota seats and management quota. So, cracking the entrance exam is just not enough for students to get admission. Their names have to appear in the merit list released by ACPC to achieve eligibility in counselling.
|GET CA UPDATES|
The different stages of BIT Mesra MBA Counselling 2019 are as under:
- Choice Filling
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
Let us now look into each of these stages in details.
BIT Mesra MBA Counseling Registration Process
Only registered candidates can participate in the counselling process. So, follow the steps as under to register.
- Step 1: Reach one of the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Step 2: Purchase booklet and 14-digit pin by paying INR 350 in the branch.
- Step 3: To register one must go to the official website and click on New Registration tab.
- Step 4: Fill up your personal details along with the 14-digit PIN you purchased in respective fields.
- Step 5: Generate a new password with 6- 12 alphanumeric characters
- Step 6: Make a note of your User ID and Password for further use.
BIT Mesra MBA Exam Document Verification
This stage involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Take a printout of the registration form, paste your passport size photograph on it and sign it.
- Step 2: Report at the Help Line Center to get your documents verified and submit the registration form.
Documents Needed For Verification:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- AMAT result
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate for the unreserved economically weaker section (UEWS)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Certificate of ex-serviceman
- Copy of certificate of in-serviceman
- Copy of certificate issued by the authority
- Photograph of the candidates from other states
- Any other certificate asked by the university
BIT Mesra MBA Counseling, Seat allotment
Based on the following factors, students will be allotted a seat in one of the participating colleges of BIT Mesra. They can view their status by logging in the website.
- Choice filling and
- Availability of seats
Candidates can view their status by logging in to their account from the official website.
BIT Mesra 2019 Counselling – Admission
After successful seat allotment, students must report at the institute to complete the admission formalities followed by paying tuition fees. Also, candidates are required to carry the original documents mentioned above and a set of photocopies to complete the admission process.
BIT Mesra MBA Counseling 2019
The tentative dates for BIT Mesra MBA Counselling 2019 according to last year.
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Availability of Information Booklet with PIN||Maybe till the end of May 2019|
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||4th week April – 4th week May 2019|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||2nd week June 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||4th week June 2019|
|Final list of Institutes and Seats||4th week June 2019|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for admission||4th week June – 1st week July 2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||1st week July 2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||1st week July 2019|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any||2nd week July 2019|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||3rd week July 2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||3rd week July 2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||3rd week July 2019|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||3rd week July 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Term||3rd week July 2019|
In this article, we have given the information about the BIT Mesra MBA Counselling Details in the academic year of 2019. So, refer once in this page and if you have any confusion about this article give a comment via comment section otherwise move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.