IIMB MBA Admissions 2019-20: Check out the details of IIMB MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. IIMB offers masters, doctoral and executive training programs in the field of Management Studies. IIMB offers 2 years Post Graduate Program in Management. IIMB has released the notification of MBA seats. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on CAT Scores, AWT & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website (IIMB MBA प्रवेश). Go through the article, for IIMB MBA Eligibility, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AUD MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- AIMT MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a public management school and an Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.
It offers Post Graduate, Doctoral and executive training programs. The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), a two-year, full-time residential MBA program is IIMB’s flagship program.
IIMB MBA Admissions 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 80 percentile in CAT.
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates must score at least 90% marks in 10th & 12th.
IIMB MBA 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “Apply Online for IIMB MBA Application Form “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IIMB MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/NC – OBC Candidates||Rs 1700/-|
|For SC/ST/OBC Candidates||Rs 850/-|
Degree Granting Programmes
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Five-years full-time
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), One-year full-time
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Two-years weekend
- Master of Management Studies (Public Policy), (MMS(PP)), One-year full-time
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Two-years full-time
- Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics) (MBA(BA)), Two-years full-time
IIMB MBA 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on valid scores of CAT and will be called for Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview.
- After AWT & PI, admission offers will be made to successful candidates.
- The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of CAT score, AWT & PI, Academic Performance, Work Experience.
IIMB MBA 2019 Admission Cut Off
The following table contains the cut off marks of CAT exam for the admission process :
|Category||Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||CAT 2018 – Overall percentile|
IIMB MBA 2019 Counselling
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the WAT & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CAT Score Card & Admit Card (Original)
IIMB Contact Address
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Bannergatta Road, Bengaluru, India
Pin code : 560076
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIMB MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.