FMS Delhi MBA Counselling 2019 – Check the Faculty Management Studies MBA Exam Seat Allotment Details
FMS Delhi MBA Counselling 2019: FMS 2019 Admission Procedure will be started after the declaration of the result.FMS(Faculty of Management Studies) is one of the famous university of India. The university conducts various university level exams for admission to the UG, PG & Other courses. These courses are offered in the field of science, education, management, commerce, etc. Check this article to get complete details about FMS Delhi MBA 2019 Admission Procedure. In this all the information is similar to the Indira Faculty of Management Studies. You can view or check the FMS Delhi MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment details are also available in this article.
- FMS Delhi MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- FMS Delhi MBA Question Papers – Download in PDF
- FMS Delhi MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
Content in this Article
FMS Delhi MBA Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
|Last Date to submit the application form||4th week of January 2019||–|
|1st session begins||January 2019||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||31-05-2019||31-05-2019|
|2nd session begins||July 2019||July 2019|
|Exam Date||December 16, 2018||February 3, 2019|
FMS Delhi MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- There are no age restrictions for admissions in IGNOU.
- Candidates should be qualified in OPENMAT entrance exam.
FMS Delhi MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature etc.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
FMS Delhi MBA Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1050/-|
FSM Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2019
After form submission, candidates will be called for the interview round for final selection. The counselling procedure will be started at the particular FMS regional centers.
The counselling will be organized on weekends, i.e., Saturday & Sunday. It will be conducted according to the schedule decided by the Study Centre Coordinator.
Candidates have to choose their options for all the courses study center, which is available in that region. There are six counselling sessions of 2 hours & 30 minutes duration for each course in face to face mode.
The selection will be made on the basis of the regional merit in the entrance exam. If any seats remain vacant after 1st round counselling, then further counselling will be organized.
Documents Required during FMS Delhi MBA Counselling/Admission
Candidates have to submit the admission form (form 2) along with the requisite fee & documents at the concerned regional center on or before last date. The documents are given below:
- Attested Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualification(s).
- Print out of this Result Card.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign in the box provided above.
- Hall Ticket duly signed by candidate and invigilator.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Identity Card duly filled up.
- Demand Draft for requisite fee drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located.
FMS Delhi MBA Counselling Procedure
- Usually, the counselling schedule takes place as per the timetable designed by the Coordinator of Study Centre.
- The counselling process usually takes place on weekdays, i.e., Saturday and Sunday.
- A 2 ½ hour duration counselling sessions will be conducted for each course in face to face mode.
- If necessary, the university also conducts live phone-in programmes with the help of various stations of All India Radio (AIR).
- The candidates can get the schedule of live phone-in-sessions from the study centre.
- Sometimes, live tele conferencing sessions will also be conducted with the help of satellite through interactive TV channel.
In this article, we have given the information about the FMS Delhi MBA Entrance Exam Counselling, Seat Allotment Details in the academic year of 2018. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section otherwise go for the official website. Please share this page to our friends and family members.