DTU EMBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Check out the details of DTU EMBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Every year Executive MBA admissions will be released by Delhi Technological University (DTU). The University offers UG & PG courses such as B.Tech, B.Des., M.Tech, MBA, EMBA and Ph.D. in various specializations. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. The applications are open from the month of May 2019 . Go through this article, for details about the Executive MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- HP CPMT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- JIPMER 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Delhi Technological University Executive MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About Delhi Technological University
Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic and was under the control of the Government of India.
The University offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Bachelor of Arts(Hons) Economics, Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.),Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) , Executive MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.),
DTU EMBA 2019 Admission Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form Starting Date||May 11, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||June 11, 2019|
|Declaration of candidates for GD & PI||June 23, 2019|
|Final Admission||July 30, 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||August 22, 2019|
DTU EMBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates should have 5 years work experience and 3 years leadership experience.
- Admissions will be offered based on candidates performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
DTU EMBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www
.dtu .ac .in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature etc.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
DTU EMBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 500/-|
DTU EMBA 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Group Discussion & Interview.
- Based on candidate’s performance in GD & PI, Final Merit list will be declared.
- Counselling process will be followed after the admission is given.
DTU EMBA 2019 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CAT Score Card
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of DTU EMBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee,Selection Process. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.