MCAER UG CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Check out the details of the Topic MCAER Syllabus 2020 Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of MCAER 2020 like Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. MCAER UG CET (MCAER यूजी सीईटी का सिलेबस) is the common entrance test for admissions in various Post Graduate Programs. This Exam is conducted by the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB). Through this article, you can get complete details about MCAER 2020.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
Content in this Article
MCAER UG CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
MCAER UG CET Entrance examination syllabus along with subtopics and exam pattern details are now available on this page. The important information related to the important topics and chapters is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
MCAER UG CET Physics Syllabus:
- Scalars and Vectors
- Friction in solids and liquids
- Refraction of Light
- Ray optics
- Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism.
MCAER UG CET Chemistry Syllabus:
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- States of matter: Gases and liquids
- Redox reaction
- Surface chemistry
- Nature of chemical bond
- s-Block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry
MCAER UG CET Mathematics Syllabus:
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles
- Factorization Formulae
- Straight Line
- Circle and Comics
- Relations and Functions
- Sequences and series.
MCAER UG CET Biology Syllabus:
- Diversity in organisms
- Biochemistry of cell
- Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition
- Plant Growth and Development.
- Organization of Cell
- Animal Tissues
- Human Nutrition
- Human Respiration
MCAER UG CET Exam Pattern 2020
- MCQ type questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- The question paper will consist of three papers that are paper I, II, III.
- 10 questions each will be asked in Paper I, II, III according to the XI class syllabus.
- And 40 questions each will be asked in the paper I, II, III according to the XII class syllabus.
- Applicants will get 90 minutes to solve each paper I, II, III.
- 100 marks each question paper will be asked in the exam.
- Each correct answer in the paper I will get 2 marks and in the Paper II and II will be awarded 1 mark.
- The question paper will be based on the below sections:
- The paper I (mathematics)
- Paper-II (physics, chemistry)
- Paper III (botany and zoology)
How to check MCAER UGCET Exam Syllabus 2020
Following are the steps to check the MCAER UG CET Syllabus in the academic year of 2020 is given as:
- First, visit the official website of the university.
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, search and click on the syllabus tab.
- After that enter your registration details
- Finally, download the syllabus PDF.
- Take a hard copy for the exam purpose.
Download MCAER UG CET Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
MCAER UG CET Syllabus: Following are links for the MCAER UG CET Entrance Exam Syllabus in the academic year of 2020 PDF download link will be available in this below table:
|MCAER Syllabus 2020 PDF Download||Click Here|
|Official Website link||Click Here|
In this page, we have given the details regarding the MCAER UG CET Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern also. So, visit once in this article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section otherwise move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this web page with our friends and family.