DTU EMBA Admission 2020: Check out the details of the DTU EMBA 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Every year Executive MBA admissions will be released by Delhi Technological University (DTU). The University offers UG & PG courses such as B.Tech, B.Des., M.Tech, MBA, EMBA and Ph.D. in various specializations. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. The applications are open from the month of May 2020 (DTU EMBA प्रवेश). Go through this article, for details about the Executive MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- HP CPMT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- JIPMER Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Delhi Technological University Executive MBA Admissions
About Delhi Technological University
Content in this Article
Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic and was under the control of the Government of India.
The University offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Bachelor of Arts(Hons) Economics, Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.),Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) , Executive MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.),
DTU EMBA Admission 2023 – Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Date|
|Opening of the website for online registration||1st week of May 2020|
|last date for registration||2nd week of June 2020|
|Releasing Shortlisted candidate list for Personal Interview||2nd week of June 2020|
|Interview of Shortlisted applicants||4th week of June 2020|
|Releasing the First list of selected and waitlisted for counselling||1st week of July 2020|
|date of document verification and fee deposited by the selected candidates from the first list||1st week of July 2020|
|Releasing the Second list of selected candidates against the vacant/withdrawal of seats||2nd week of July 2020|
|Reporting of Candidates for Second Counselling||2nd week of July 2020|
|Releasing the third list of selected candidates against the vacant/withdrawal of seats||3rd week of July 2020|
|Reporting of Candidates for Third Counselling||3rd week of July 2020|
|Last date of admission||3rd week of July 2020|
|Spot counseling||2nd week of August 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form Starting Date||May 11, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||June 11, 2019|
|Declaration of candidates for GD & PI||June 23, 2019|
|Final Admission||July 30, 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||August 22, 2019|
DTU EMBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates should have 5 years of work experience and 3 years of leadership experience.
- Admissions will be offered based on candidates’ performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
DTU EMBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www
.dtu .ac .in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
DTU EMBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 500/-|
DTU EMBA 2020 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Group Discussion & Interview.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in GD & PI, the Final Merit List will be declared.
- Counselling process will be followed after the admission is given.
DTU EMBA 2020 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CAT Score Card
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of DTU EMBA 2020 Application Form (DTU EMBA आवेदन पत्र), Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.