Check out the latest updates of Amity JEE 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. The University invites applications for B.Tech programs of the academic session 2020. Amity Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by Pearson VUE. Candidates will be selected for admissions based on the performance in the Entrance Exam. Applications for Amity JEE commences from the month of November. The Exam Dates has been announced by the University i.e on April 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available (एमिटी जेईई 2020 आवेदन) on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding Amity JEE Details, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- MDI Gurgaon MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- MDI Gurgaon PGPM – PT Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Amity Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)
Content in this Article
Amity University, Noida is a private research university located in Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 2005 by an Act of the State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh. The university is a part of Amity Education Group and has campuses in India, Dubai, Singapore, China, Mauritius, London, and New York. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 22 of the UGC Act 1956 and accredited by the NAAC with grade ‘A’.
Amity University, Noida was ranked 216 in Asia by The QS World University Rankings of 2020 and 171-180 among BRICS nations. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranked it and 301-350 in Asia in 2020 and 251-300 in the BRICS & Emerging Economies University Rankings in 2017. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked it 65 in the overall ranking for 2020, 53 among universities, 33 in the pharmacy ranking and 48 in the management ranking.
The Amity School Of Engineering & Technology, Noida was ranked 34 in India by the NIRF engineering ranking for 2020.
The university was accredited by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) with grade ‘A’ in 2012. All Amity law programs are recognized by the Bar Council of India. A number of management programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Amity University, Noida is also accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Amity JEE 2020 Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Starting of Online Registration||3rd week of Nov 2019|
|Last Date of application submission||Mar 2020|
|Scheduling/ Rescheduling for Exam||After completion of the application process|
|Exam Dates||2nd week of Apr 2020 – 1st week of May 2020|
|Result||2nd week of May 2020|
|Admission process begins||Apr-May 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||November 2018|
|Release of Amity JEE Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Amity JEE Exam||April 8 – May 5, 2019|
|Result Date||May 10, 2019|
Amity JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized Board.
- Minimum 60% marks in Classes 10th & 12th.
Amity JEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the applications through online or offline mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., www.amity.edu
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., www.amity.edu
- Download the application form and take a print out of the application.
- Send duly filled Application Forms along with DD to the University.
Amity JEE 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Application Form||The fee to be paid|
|Amity JEE Application Form||Rs 1100/-|
Amity JEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for the applications of Amity JEE 2020 can download the admit card from the official website of the Institute. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the Exam without the Admit Card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the exam commences. Here are the steps to download the Amity JEE Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of Amity University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “Amity JEE 2020” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Papers Chosen
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
Amity JEE 2020 Result
Amity JEE Results will be declared on May 10, 2020. Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results :
- Visit the official website of the University. i.e., www.amity.edu
- Click on the link “Amity JEE Result 2020”.
- Log in with the user ID and password.
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
Amity JEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam is a Computer Based Test.
- A total of 90 Objective Type Questions will be asked.
- Duration of the Exam is 120 minutes.
- 4 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
Amity JEE 2020 Counselling
Counselling will be conducted by the University in the month of June 2020 after the announcement of results. Candidates will be selected on a merit basis. Counseling dates will be intimated on the official website of the University.
The following documents are to be submitted during the Counselling Process :
- Marks Sheet & Certificate of Class 10.
- Marks Sheet & Certificate of Class 12.
- Amity JEE 2020 Admit Card
- Amity JEE 2020 Score / Rank Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Amity JEE Application Form (एमिटी जेईई आवेदन पत्र), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.