Check out Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission 2021 Application, Fee, Courses details. NOU full form is Nalanda Open University B.Ed (नालंदा ओपन यूनिवर्सिटी बीएड). We’ve provided Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered, Application Form to join in the college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Nalanda Open University B.Ed. The official website of NOU is www.nalandaopenuniversity.com
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Content in this Article
Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission 2021
|University||Nalanda Open University B.Ed|
|Offered Courses||UG, and PG Courses|
|The medium of the Course||Hindi & English|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Course Fee||Total Fee is Rs. 18000|
The University was established in March 1987. The University is named after the famous Nalanda University of Ancient India. This B.Ed course offered by Nalanda university focuses on the learning process and is aimed at understanding and developing the skills and approach required for candidates wishing to teach at the secondary level.
Nalanda Open University Admission 2021 – Important Dates
|Events||Dates of BEd 2021 Regular Mode||Dates of BEd 2021 Distance Mode|
|Sale of Application Form and Their Submission||Last week of January 2021||2nd week of February 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||2nd week of March 2021||2nd week of March 2021|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of Mar 2021||3rd week of April 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||3rd week of May 2021||Last week of April 2021|
|Last date of Admission after Counselling||Last week of June 2021||–|
|Commencement of Academic Session||July 2021||July 2021|
Previous Year Dates
And, here are the previous year’s dates for the candidates to check if needed.
|Events||Dates of BEd 2019 regular mode||Dates of BEd 2019 distance mode|
|Publication of Advertisement||15 January 2019||–|
|Sale of Application Form and Their Submission||21 Jan – 20 Feb 2019||10 Feb – 09 Mar 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||10 March 2019||17 March 2019|
|Declaration of Result||20 March 2019||23 Apr 2019|
|Commencement and completion of Counselling||14 May to 25 Jun 2019||Apr to 30 Apr 2019|
|Last date of Admission after Counselling||26 to 28 Jun 2019||–|
|Commencement of Academic Session||01 Jul 2019||01 Jul 2019|
Candidates can now check the status of their application form of Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission 2016 on the official website of Nalanda Open University or by a direct link which is given below. Click here to check the status of the Application Form. To submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- in the favor of the Nalanda Open University before the last date. Studies Centre of the University of Bihar and Jharkhand state in almost all district headquarters are located in some degree accredited colleges. The application form of Nalanda Open University can be downloaded from the official website. For application by post, a bank draft of Rs.150/- would be sent in the name of the university.
The Application Fee will be based on the Category-wise in Nalanda Open University B.Ed admission.
Application fee payment has to be done online using credit card/debit card/net banking.
Below is the application form category wise and application fee
For General Category candidates – Rs.1000 / –
WBC/EBC/OBC category candidates – Rs.750 / –
SC/ST category candidates – Rs.500 / –
Exam Pattern of Nalanda Open University B.Ed 2021
For Regular mode
- No of questions – 120
- Total marks – 120
- Duration of the Exam – 120 minutes
- Type of questions – objective type
- Scheme of Marking – For each question, one mark will be carried
For Distance Mode
- No of questions – 76
- Exam Duration – 150 minutes
- Total marks – 100
- Questions Type – Subject Selective Question- Essay Type Question – Subjective type and Academic Knowledge and General
Nalanda Open Unversity B.Ed 2021 Result and Counselling
- The results will be declared through the mode of online for the B.Ed entrances exam by the university from the official website.
- Counseling will be done for the merit candidates as per the names in the merit list.
- So, after this, the university will be verified the documents of the candidates and then they will be allotted the seat.
- So, the candidates after completion of the admission formalities they have to secure their seat.
Minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Nalanda Open University B.Ed course is:
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject with at least 50 percent marks at the graduate level from a recognized university.
- The aspirant must have two years of teaching experience.
Admission is based on the basis of preliminary scrutiny but the aspirants will be large in number, so the university will conduct a written test as a selection process in the B.Ed course.
- In this selection process, all the applicants will have to appear in the Entrance Test
- Out of all the applicants who appeared in the Entrance Test, 500 candidates will be selected for admission to B.Ed. course.
- Examinees will be selected on the basis of their merit.
- University will admit aspirants following reservation rules of the state government.
Nalanda Open University
Patna 800 001 (BIHAR).
Telephone : 0612-2201013,0612-2206916 Fax : 0612-2201001
Website : www.nalandaopenuniversity.com , www.nou.ac.in
Share this article “ Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission (नालंदा ओपन यूनिवर्सिटी बी.एड एडमिशन) 2021 Application, Fee, Courses details ” to other students who are willing to know the details about Nalanda Open University. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding this article.