BLDE UGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counselling, Admission Process
Check out the details of the Topic BLDE UGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. BLDE UGET is the entrance exam for admission of Under Graduate Courses in MBBS and BDS Courses. Every year this exam is conducted by Bijapur Liberal District Educational University. BLDE is the state level entrance exam of Karnataka. Interested and Eligible can apply for the admissions before the last date. Visit the official website of the university for application forms. The Admissions are based on NEET Score. Go through the article, for more information about BLDE UGET Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- BHU GNM 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- BHU PMT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
BLDE UGET full form is Bijapur Liberal District Educational University Under Graduate Entrance Test
About the University
Content in this Article
Bijapur Liberal District Educational University is one of the reputed universities in Karnataka providing education in various medical courses. The University provides courses such as MBBS at UG level, MD, MS, M.Ch, M.Sc at PG level.
BLDE UGET 2019 Exam Dates
|Release of Application Forms||February 2019|
|Deadline for the Application Form||April 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||June 2019|
BLDE UGET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2019 which includes the Age limit, Qualification, Nationality, Pass Percentage.
Age Limit : The age limit should be between 17-25 years.
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board and qualifying NEET Score.
- For courses of MD & MS, candidates should have passed MBBS Degree from any recognized medical college.
- For M.Sc, the candidate should have passed B.Sc Degree and for M.Ch Super Speciality, the candidate should have passed M.S in General Surgery.
BLDE UGET 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e., bhu
- On the web page, Click on the link “BLDE UGET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
BLDE UGET 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For General and OBC/SC/ST Candidates||Rs 2000 /-|
BLDE UGET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Exam contains 180 questions.
- The Duration of the Exam is for 180 minutes.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
BLDE UGET 2019 Syllabus
BLDE UGET Syllabus contains the following topics :
BLDE UGET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
BLDE UGET 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
BLDE UGET 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the UGET Exam is completed. BLDE UGET cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
BLDE UGET 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are to be submitted during the counselling process
- Test Admission Ticket
- Rank Card and Counselling Letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- SSC Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- Affidavit on Rs 100/- Stamp Paper
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of BLDE UGET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.