GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips 2021: GATE PI: Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2021 Exam will be conducted in February 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation (गेट प्रोडक्शन एंड इंडस्ट्रियल इंजीनियरिंग). Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2021 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are providing GATE Mechanical Engineering Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare the GATE 2021 Exam. How to Prepare GATE Exam of PI: Production and Industrial Engineering subject are explained below.
Content in this Article
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2021
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering maths, verbal ability, and subject on the specific fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level conducted by the 7 IITs and. The candidates who wanted admissions in M.E/M. Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B. Tech in Engineering & those who are in the final year of such pgms with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Candidates should follow exam tips to write the examination. GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips are needed for this exam. GATE examination should be conducted once in every year in Feb. Planning & hard work are very important to face any competitive examination. Below are some of the tips for exam preparation.
GATE PI: Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips
Production and Industrial engineering is a combination of mechanical engineering and Industrial engineering. It is necessary for any manufacturing company & service providing enterprise to implement this concept of Engg and principles of mgmt science. It is mainly to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of manufacturing & service sector Industries. Production engineering is the amalgamation of manufacturing tech and science. Industrial engg is specialized for industrial processes, operations, and management.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Production and Industrial Engineering
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Production and Industrial Engineering (PI) Syllabus. You can search and find what are the related topics and chapter for GATE Mechanical Engg.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Production and Industrial Engineering. You can view our best-recommended textbooks for GATE Production and Industrial Engg at the given link below. The suggested books include Engineering Maths, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Production and Industrial Engineering.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is important for every examination preparation. It plays a one of the key role in the success of getting the good marks in the GATE examination. Prepare a study plan for GATE Production and Industrial Engg. Make a month wise plan, weekly plan & daily schedule to prepare GATE Entrance Exam. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months preparation time for GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Production and Industrial Engineering (Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips are 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE examination with ONE-month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Production and Industrial Engineering (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for PI students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the particular Chapters as syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to refer the previous question papers & practice those model papers. When we refer the previous papers then we automatically know the main topics and type of the questions.
- Select the best reference textbooks that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are main to study first.
- Solve as so many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for GATE examination.
- Motivation & planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation refer coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put daily targets, weekly targets. Study Three-Four hours daily.
- Revise the subject/topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark important questions.
- In that, have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips: We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for GATE 2020 Exam. You can download GATE Production & Industrial Engg Question Papers of 2019 & the Previous year.
Click here for more information:
- GATE PI: Production and Industrial Engineering Question Paper & Previous
- GATE PI: Production and Industrial Engineering Answer Key & Previous
This article gives the detailed information about the GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips 2020 not only for Production and IE (Industrial engineering) but also for all the branches. Reference Textbooks in Production and Industrial Engg for GATE are also given. Students should follow tthesetips and prepare well for the exam.