Check out CA Inter Registration Procedure 2023. CA Inter Registration Procedure for 2023 & Fee, Due Date, Required Documents are mentioned below. Earlier we’ve provided CA Inter Course – Eligibility, Syllabus, Fee Details. Here we’ve provided CA Inter Registration Procedure. ICAI has raised CA Inter registration Fee.
ICAI CA Inter Registration 2023
Content in this Article
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts the CA Inter exam, which is the second level of the Chartered Accountancy course. Candidates who have completed the CA Foundation course or are Graduates/Post Graduates with the required percentage of marks can register for the CA Inter exam.
Candidates can register for the Intermediate level of CA Course through two routes, namely
- After qualifying Foundation Course, or
- Through Direct Entry,
- CA Foundation Exam Pattern 2023, Marks, Duration, Papers, Subjects
- CA Inter Registration 2023, Process, Fee, Last Date, Documents, ICAI Application
- CA Inter Course 2023 – Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Fee Details, Exemptions
- CA Foundation Registration 2023, Fee, Last Date, Eligibility, Online Process, ICAI Application, Documents
- CA Course Details 2023 – ICAI Registration, Eligibility, Fee, Last Date, Subjects, FAQs
If candidates are Graduates/Post Graduates with prescribed percentage of marks or have qualified the Intermediate Level examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India / the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Also Check: New CA Inter Syllabus
Eligibility Criteria for CA Inter Registration
- Candidates who have passed the CA Foundation exam can register for the CA Inter course.
- Graduates/Post Graduates in Commerce or non-commerce stream with at least 55% marks can also register for the CA Inter exam.
- Non-commerce graduates/postgraduates must have at least 60% marks in aggregate to be eligible for CA Inter registration.
- Candidates who have qualified the Intermediate level of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) can also register for CA Inter.
CA Inter Registration Last Date for May & November 2023
ICAI conducts the CA Inter exam twice in a year in the months of May and November. CA Inter registration opens throughout the year. But you should register before the due date. A student can appear for CA Inter exams after 8 Months of having submitted the CA Inter Registration Form. See below CA Inter registration last dates !!
|Attempt Due||Last Date for CA Inter Registration|
|May Attempt||1st September of the previous year|
|November Attempt||1st March of the same year|
CA Inter Registration Procedure
Candidates have to register for the Intermediate Course under both routes by filling Online Registration Form available on the ICAI website(www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under the “Students tab”.
ICAI CA Inter Registration Process:
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for the CA Inter registration process:
- Visit the official website of ICAI at icai.org.
- Click on the “Student” tab and select “Course Registration Forms” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the CA Inter registration form and fill in the required details like personal information, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the necessary documents like photographs, signatures, and educational certificates.
- Pay the registration fee online via net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
Candidates while filling the online form should take care of the following:
- After filling the Online Form, pay the required fee online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, the system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Required Documents for CA Inter Registration
The following documents are to be submitted to apply for ICAI CA Inter Registration.
- Foundation Route students have to submit an attested copy of mark sheet of Class 12th or its equivalent Central Government recognized examination pass marks statement.
- Direct Entry Route students have to submit an attested copy of the Graduation/ Post Graduation mark statement/mark sheet of Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate,i.e, SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
On completion of the registration process, the study material will be sent to the students through the Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
Registration Fee for CA Inter
The registration fee for CA Inter varies based on the candidate’s category and the deadline for registration. The current registration fee for CA Inter is as follows:
- Rs. 13,750 for Single Group
- Rs. 27,000 for Both Groups
- US$ 1,000 for Single Group
- US$ 1,800 for Both Groups
Registration Fee Candidates through Foundation Route can opt for registration for Group I or Group II or Both Groups of Intermediate Course while Direct Entry Route candidates have to register for both the groups only. The payment of the fee is to be made as per the below chart.
The ICAI CA Inter registration process is a simple and straightforward process that can be completed online. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can register for the exam and pay the registration fee online. It is essential to complete the registration process within the deadline to avoid any late fees or rejection of the application. Candidates can visit the ICAI website for more information on CA Inter registration.
What is the last date for CA Inter registration?
The last date for CA Inter registration varies for each session. For the November session, the last date for registration is generally in the first week of September, while for the May session, it is generally in the first week of March. Candidates are advised to check the ICAI website for the exact dates.
What is the eligibility criteria for CA Inter registration?
To be eligible for CA Inter registration, a candidate must have completed the CA Foundation course or have a graduate or postgraduate degree in commerce with at least 55% marks, or a graduate or postgraduate degree in any other stream with at least 60% marks. In addition, candidates must have completed the prescribed orientation and ITT courses.
What documents are required for CA Inter registration?
Candidates are required to upload their recent passport-sized photograph, signature, and relevant educational and category certificates during the CA Inter registration process.
Can a candidate register for both groups of CA Inter at the same time?
Yes, a candidate can register for both groups of CA Inter at the same time.
Is it necessary to undergo articleship before registering for CA Inter?
No, it is not necessary to undergo articleship before registering for CA Inter. However, candidates must complete at least 8 months of study before appearing for the CA Inter exam.
What is the CA Inter registration fee?
The CA Inter registration fee is Rs. 15,000 for Indian students and $1100 for foreign students.
Can a candidate change their exam center after submitting the CA Inter registration form?
Yes, candidates can change their exam center before the release of the admit card. However, they will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 for the same.
What is the mode of payment for CA Inter registration fee?
The CA Inter registration fee can be paid online through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Hope you got full details regarding CA Inter Registration Procedure, Application Form, Fee & Due Date to Admission. Share this article to other CA aspirants who are preparing for CA Inter 2023 or 2024 Exam. You can ask your queries through the comment box.
I have registered myself on 20 June 2018 can I submit my documents tomorrow on 27 June because I m confused which is the last date as we have to submit documents within 7 days
I have registered myself on 20 June 2018 can I submit my documents tomorrow on 27 June
for intermediate ….
sir m preparing for both groups 1 and 2 for may 2019 …so can u please tell me when I will register for may 2019….
After filing exam form of may 18 …is print out should be sent to icai??
Sir I can do online registration today for CA intermediate course November 2018
From Aurangabad Maharashtra
Please send me address on witch we have to send copy of registration form.
Is it send to regional office Mumbai
OR New Delhi.
Please tell how to fill intermediate exam form for may 2018
What is the date of itcss for online registration in 2018
Sir for ca intre registration can I used Xerox copy of documents to scan.
Sir plz.. Reply
Sir for ca intre registration can I used Xerox copy of documents to scan.
Sir pizza.. Reply
By mistake I fill wrong city name in registration form online for November 2018
How it can be corrected
i am trying to fill ca intermediate registration form but everytime i enter my details & proceed to save it is showing maximum request lenght exceed….what do i do?
Sir, i did my becom with 70% in non academic private university which id recognised by gov. Of india. Am i eligible for ipcc exam through direct entry
Sir i have registered CPT in NRO but now i am in jaipur.
Can i registered IPCC from Jaipur i.e CRO
Is this criteria of 8 months also applicable if we are already registered before but re registering or revalidating our registration?
i 38 years old can i become ca
I am bcom graduate procudure of join a CA Pls reply
I firstly registered for the Nov 2017 Ipcc 1 st group exams in a old syllabus but now I wanted to give IPCC 1 st group exam in New syallbus for May 2018 so what can I do for this ??
Sir is Parbhani in Maharashtra a center for Intermediate level for May 2018 attempt?
sir i want to join direct entry level .so please say fee structure for ipcc (inter) registartion for both groups and if individual each single group for registartion fee how much?