CPT Exam Form December 2017 – Last Date for Online Application, Fee,
Check out CPT Exam form 2017 – Online Application Procedure details and Get CPT Exam Form December 2017. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has released CPT Time Table Dec 2017 Exam Notification. CPT Candidates can check here how to apply cpt exam December 2017, CPT Application Procedure, Exam Fee, Last date to Submit CPT Exam Form and Exam Fee payment details. ICAI will be releasing CPT application form for Dec 2017 from 4th October 2017 in online mode. Candidates who wish to appear for Chartered Accountancy course entry level examination i.e. CPT can register for ICAI before 30th June, 2017. Candidates can check here how to register and fill the CPT application form.
Content in this Article
CPT Exam Form 2017 – Online Application Details
Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is a gateway to enter into the profession of Chartered Accountancy. CPT is open for candidates who have registered for the Common Proficiency Course with the Board of Studies of the Institute on or before the last date for registration, i.e 30th June,2017 and have appeared or passed or going to appear in October/November, 2017 in 12th class or equivalent recognised examination*. This is an objective type examination of 200 marks comprising four sections. These Guidance Notes are exclusively meant for Paper-Pencil Mode CPT to be held on 17th December, 2017.
Online Exam Forms – CPT, December 2017
Start Date 04-10-2017 (10:00 Hrs IST) ;
End date 01-11-2017;
Late Fee Starts from 26-10-2017
|1. Last date for registration to CPT Course with BOS||30th June, 2017|
|2. Commencement of Online filling of CPT Examination Form||4th October, 2017 (10:00 A.M. IST)|
|3. Last date & time for Login Creation/New User Registration||01st November, 2017 upto 5:30 P.M. (IST)|
|4. Last date & time for filling the form and making payment without Late Fee through already created Login||25th October, 2017 upto 23:59 P.M. (IST)|
|5. Last date & time for filling the form and making payment with Late Fee through already created Login||01st November, 2017 upto 23:59 P.M. (IST)|
|6. Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF) without Late Fee||30th October, 2017|
|7. Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF) with Late Fee||06th November, 2017|
|8. Date of CPT Examination||17th December, 2017 (Sunday)|
|9. Hosting of Correction Window -I [(without fee) will be available for one week from the date of hosting]||1st Week of November, 2017 (for one week) **|
|10. Hosting of Correction Window -II [(with fee) will be available upto 09th December, 2017]||4th Week of November, 2017 to 09th December, 2017. **|
|11. Likely date of declaration of result (icai.nic.in)||Around one month from the date of examination|
How to register for CA CPT 2017?
|GET CA UPDATES|
How to fill CPT Online Application Form December, 2017
Step – 1 Creation of Account
The candidate shall visit the website http://icaiexam.icai.org and do one time registration [for first time only for filling up the CPT (Examination) Application form] by submitting his/her CPT Registration Number, Date of Birth, e-mail ID and Mobile No. The username (for example CRO0278142) and the password shall be mailed to the candidate at the primary e-mail ID supplied by him/her at the time of registration and messaged to the mobile number provided by the candidate.
Step 2 -Review Profile and Fill Exam Form: Login with the username and password that you already have from the Dec2016/June2017 Exam Cycle or use the one you received in your email ID/mobile in case you are Newly registered user at this site.
Step 3 – Upload the Attested and Scanned Declaration. The format can be downloaded from LINK HERE. The size of the scanned file should be within 100 – 300 KB and the file should be in jpg format.
Step 4 – Online payment of Examination fee
Step 5 – Submission of Printout of Online Application Form to the Institute.
- If the Photographs are not appearing in the pdf then Paste two latest photographs of the candidate (pass port size – 3.5X4.5 cms.)– One attested and one non-attested.
- If the Signatures are not appearing in the pdf then Sign at specified places
- Get it countersigned by parent/guardian at the specified place (in any case)
- Get the Application Form attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer or Principal of School/College and
- Send the printout of the Online Application Form without folding and Superscribing the envelope as “Online Application Form for 17th December, 2017 CPT Exam” by Speed Post/Registered Post to the Joint Secretary (Exams.), Examination Department, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.
Uploading of Scanned copy of the Declaration
Candidates may note that uploading of Declaration is a mandatory requirement. For doing this, before proceeding to fill up the exam form, candidates are advised to download the format of certificate (Click here for format of Certificate / Declaration), fill in the particulars, get it attested from your Parent/Guardian and Head of Educational Institution / Member of ICAI/ Gazzetted Officer , scan the same as a Jpg/Jpeg file of size 100-300Kb/ 200DPI resolution and keep it ready for uploading. While uploading, candidates are advised to give an undertaking that the image being uploaded pertains to the December, 2017 exam.
HOW TO SEND PRINTOUT OF CPT ONLINE FORM BY POST
Please ensure you fill up and submit the form online strictly as per instructions by 25th October, 2017 (without late fee) or by 1st November, 2017 (upto 5.30 P.M.) (with late fee of Rs.600/-) and thereafter, send the printout of the same (after affixing your latest photograph and signature if the same are not appearing in the pdf, duly attested) to the address/es herein under BY SPEED POST/REGISTERED POST so as to reach us as under.
Last Date for ICAI CPT Exam Application
Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online Without Late Fee after affixing photograph and specimen signature (if the same are not appearing in the PDF) and the signed declaration duly countersigned by a member of the Institute/Principal/Gazetted Officer : 29th October, 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online With Late Fee after affixing photograph (if the same are not appearing in the pdf) and the signed declaration duly countersigned by a member of the Institute/Principal/Gazetted Officer : 05th November, 2017.
Candidates are advised not to send their filled up form through private courier services. No responsibility for late/non-delivery will be taken by the ICAI. Please do not send more than one online form in one envelope.
Applicants whose photograph / signature are not appearing on the PDF have to affix their photograph & sign the PDF before necessary attestation and dispatch/submit the same to Exam Section.Those candidates whose photographs and signatures are appearing on the PDF, need NOT send the printout of the PDF to Exam Dept.
IMPORTANT : Candidates are advised NOT to paste the photographs over the photographs already appearing in the PDF from the system (based on the respective candidates photograph and signatures appearing in the previous Exam forms submitted by him) or sign over the signature already appearing in the PDF from the system as NO cognizance of the same will be taken of and such changes will be summarily ignored.
Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) received after 05th November, 2017 will not be entertained under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill up the exam forms online at an early date to avoid last minute technical glitches and send the PDF form generated at least 3-4 days in advance of the last date.
ICAI CPT Exam Form Address
ADDRESS TO WHICH PRINT OUT OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM IS TO BE SENT BY SPEED/REGISTERED POST:
THE JOINT SECRETARY (EXAMS.),
THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
‘ICAI BHAWAN’, INDRAPRASTHA MARG
NEW DELHI – 110 002
Beside the above, the printout of online application form (duly filled up & signed) can be submitted by hand at various addresses given in the enclosed list Click Here
CPT EXAM FEE FOR FILLING UP EXAMINATION FORM ONLINE
- Rs. 1000/- (for opting a Centre in India)
- INR 1700/- (for opting Kathmandu Centre)
- US$ 300/- (for opting Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai or Muscat Centres)
- Late fee of INR 600/- (USD 10) is applicable on payments made on-line from 26th October, 2017
In addition to the applicable fee payable to the Institute by the candidate towards the exam, they will be required to pay bank charges at the following rates, while paying the said fee, on-line through the payment gateway. These are charges payable by the candidate to the bank and will be recovered along with the applicable fee payable to the Institute:-
Domestic : 0.50% + GST
Domestic Debit Cards :-
Domestic Debit Card for payments upto Rs. 1000 : 0.25% + GST thereon
Domestic Debit Card for payments greater than Rs. 1000 : 0.5% +GST thereon
International Card :-
International Card: 0.5% +GST thereon
Candidates with permanent disabilities and who hold a valid Permanent Concession Card issued by ICAI are exempt from payment of examination fee for CPT. Such candidates who have not been issued Permanent Concession Card can apply for the same, procedure in this regard, is available at https://icai.org/ in the Students -> Examination section. Candidates with permanent disabilities not having Permanent Concession Card from ICAI can apply for CPT paying the examination fee in the meantime, (so as not to miss the last date for submission of examination form) & seek refund of the same, upon receipt of Permanent Concession Card, as and when it is issued.
# Please note that there is no provision for on-line filling of application forms after the last date, i.e. 1st November, 2017 (5.30P.M. )with late fee.
New Registration Closes at 17.30 Hrs IST, On-line Form Submission and Payments Close at 23:59 Hrs IST
No Separate examination fee is required to be sent along with printout of on-line application form but the PDF generated must have the Payment Transaction Details.
CPT Exam Help-Line Numbers
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.icai.org; http://icaiexam.icai.org
- Helpline Desk: 0120-3054835, 3054851, 3054852, 3054853, 3054854, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753, 4953754
- FAX 0120-3054841, 3054843
CPT Admit Card Dec 2017 & Result
|For Admit Card: icaiexam.icai.org||For Result: www.icaiexam.icai.org, icai.nic.in|
For Result Card: www.icaiexam.icai.org
Admit card with photograph and signature of all the candidates will be hosted on http://icaiexam.icai.org generally 21 days prior to the date of examination. Candidates may print their admit card from the website, which will be valid for admission to the examination.
CPT Exam Pattern
Paper-Pencil (PP) Mode CPT – The Paper-Pencil Mode CPT is conducted twice in a year in the months of June and December. The language of Question Paper Booklet will be English/Hindi.
CPT Exam Date Dec 2017 & Timings
Common Proficiency Test will be held on Sunday, the 17th December, 2017 in two sessions; Check CA CPT Time Table December 2017.
Minimum Marks for Passing the Common Proficiency Test
In order to pass the CPT (Examination), a candidate is required to secure, at one sitting, a minimum of 30 percent marks in each Section and a minimum of 50 percent marks in the aggregate of all Sections, subject to the principle of negative marking, being 1/4 Mark (one fourth) for each wrong answer, as per Regulation 36A of CA Regulations, 1988.
TIMINGS FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES
|CENTRE||SESSION||LOCAL TIMINGS||REPORTING TIME|
|ABU DHABI, DUBAI & MUSCAT||Morning||9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.|
UAE local time
|8.30 A.M. UAE local time|
|Afternoon||12.30 P.M. to 2.30 P.M.|
UAE local time
|12.00 Noon UAE local time|
|DOHA||Morning||8.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.|
Qatar local time
|7.30 A.M. Qatar local time|
|Afternoon||11.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M.|
Qatar local time
|11.00 A.M. Qatar local time|
|KATHMANDU||Morning||10.45 A.M. to 12.45 P.M.|
Nepal local time
|10.15 A.M. Nepal local time|
|Afternoon||2.15 P.M. to 4.15 P.M.|
Nepal local time
|1.45 P.M. Nepal local time|
Cities where CPT will be held
Click here for the list of Cities where CPT will be held on 17th December, 2017. Each candidate is expected to choose only one centre as his choice of examination centre. Candidates may note that the choice of centre once exercised is final and no request for change of examination centre will thereafter be entertained under any circumstances.
Requirement for Passing the Common Proficiency Test
Option to choose Question Paper Booklet in English or Hindi
Each candidate is expected to choose the language of the Question Paper Booklet at the very outset in the CPT examination application form and no change thereafter will be allowed under any circumstances. However, the Answer Sheets will be in English language only. In the event of a student not exercising his option at the time of filling up the form, English language will be taken as the option exercised by the candidate, by default.
- Do not put any pin or staple. Paste only the photographs and nothing else on the form. More than one form should not be sent in an envelope.
- Only one application should be submitted for CPT examination.
- If more than one application is submitted, one or all of them will be rejected at the discretion of ICAI.
- The fee for CPT Examination is Non-Refundable / Non-Adjustable.
- Options of Centre / Medium of examination given in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage.
- Incomplete/Unsigned/Non-attested application will be subject to rejection.
CPT Application Correction Window
On-line facility for seeking change of Centre/Medium for appearing in CPT
It is found that some candidates while filling the examination application form do not exercise reasonable care and commit errors and seek change of Centre/Medium, on account of errors committed by them in their examination application forms, after online submission of application.
With a view to provide an opportunity to the candidates to correct such errors, a system has been put in place giving an on-line facility to candidates to view and correct errors if any, committed by them while submitting the examination application form, in the fields of Centre/Medium with effect from May/June 2015 examinations.
The Salient features of the facility are as follows:
1. Manual applications seeking change of Centre/Medium will not be entertained from the applicants.
2. The on-line window for seeking change of Centre/Medium will made available at http://icaiexam.icai.org
3. This online facility (Correction Window) will be available to the candidates, in two separate sessions. The first opportunity (called “Correction Window”) will be free of cost and the second opportunity ( called “Corrections with fee-Window”) will be for a fee of Rs 1000/- per application.
4. Candidates will be able to check the status of their request from the above mentioned website i.e.; http://icaiexam.icai.org Detailed Procedures and the norms governing this facility are hosted on www.icai.org under the Examination page vide announcement dated 2nd February, 2015. Candidates are advised to take note of the above provisions carefully and take advantage of the on-line facility being made available appropriately.
Details are as follows:
I. Free on-line facility for seeking change of Centre/Medium :
(To be hosted normally one week after last date for submission of CPT (Exam) Application Forms with late fees)
Details contained in the examination application forms submitted by the candidates will be hosted on website http://icaiexam.icai.org,
II. On-line facility for seeking change of Centre/Medium for a fee of Rs 1000/- (To be hosted normally on 25th May/25th November for June/December CPT respectively and closing date one week before the date of CPT Examination)
1. A candidate while applying for change of Centre/Medium through the on-line facility as mentioned above, can login to the system using his login-id and password. During pre-defined timeline indicated under the Important Dates, the candidates can select to apply for the correction through their dashboard.
2. Candidates who filled their forms online will be permitted to correct errors if any through this channel, in Centre/Medium, in the data hosted, when the “Correction Window” is open at a fee of Rs. 1000/- per application for either one or more changes.
3. Candidate will also be permitted to change the centre opted ie; from Indian Centre to Overseas Centre and pay the difference in examination fee plus the fee of Rs. 1000/- as mentioned in para 2 above, online through payment gateway.
4. A change may include change of Centre/Medium either jointly or severally.
5. Candidate will be required to upload scanned copy of a handwritten/typed application for change of Centre/Medium duly signed by him.
6. Upon submission of the request, the candidate will get a Successful Submission confirmation on the screen. Candidates must ensure to check that their request for correction has been captured successfully. Mere deduction of the amount from the candidates account is not sufficient. It is made clear here that successful submission of request does not mean that the request has been approved. Upon approval of the request, details of the changes effected will be hosted on the same website and candidates can check the same.
7. Applications for changes sought shall be permitted only once. Once a candidate submits his option for a change, he cannot go back to the earlier choice or seek another change.
8. The candidates as well as the new examination centres where they are shifted, as per the request of the candidate, will be advised of the change by way of letter/e-mail.
9. No fresh Admit Card will be issued to the candidates. Candidates will be required to appear in the CPT (Examination), with the Admit Card already downloaded from website www.icaiexam.icai.org alongwith a copy of the approval letter/e-mail sent to them.
10. Requests for change of Centre/Medium received subsequent to the closure of the “Correction with Fee-Window” ie; during the period of 7 days immediately before the date of CPT (Examination), shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
11. The fee of Rs 1000/- received for change of Centre/Medium will not be refunded, except in those cases where the request cannot be considered on account of administrative reasons. Refund of such fee of Rs 1000/-, would be made within 30 days after the date of CPT (Examination).
Refund of Examination Fee
No refund/adjustment of fee will be permissible under any circumstances. Multiple payments made online, if any, received by the Institute, due to systemic error, for a single student (using the correct CPT registration number) , will be identified by the system and excess fee received will be refunded to the credit of the respective accounts from where they originated, by the Institute, within 30 days of the last date for submission of forms.
In case multiple online payments are received by the Institute due to systemic error and you do not get a refund within 30 days from the last date for submission of applications, you can claim a refund of the excess amount paid by you, by writing to us at [email protected] within 35 days from the last date for submission of forms, along with documentary evidence, such as bank/credit card statement, of having paid the exam fees more than once. ICAI will verify the same and refund the excess amount, if any, paid by you.
Result of CPT Dec 2017
The result of CPT is likely to be declared after around one month from the date of CPT Examination and will be published at New Delhi. It will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute at New Delhi and hosted on Internet at www.icaiexam.icai.org. Result Card will be issued to all students who appeared in CPT normally within two weeks of the declaration of result. However, candidates can also download their result card from the website www.icaiexam.icai.org (which is a valid document) and apply for admission to next stage of CA course. No Pass Certificate will be issued.
Pass with Distinction Candidates securing a minimum of 70% marks will be declared “Pass with Distinction” and such remarks will be indicated in the Result Card only.
Verification of CPT Result / Answer Sheets
A candidate, if he/she so desires, can apply for verification of answer sheets as per provisions of Regulation 39 (4) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988 so as to reach us within a month from declaration of result along with a fee of Rs. 200/- by way of a demand draft in favour of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi and send the application to the Joint Secretary (Exams.), Examination Department, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002. Pending receipt of outcome of the verification, a candidate may apply for appearing in the next CPT, if he/she so desires.
Supply of certified copies of CPT Answer Books
An examinee may seek inspection/certified copies of answer books, in the format prescribed within 30 days from the date of declaration of respective result(s), with the applicable fee (Rs 500/-). There is no provision for submission of such requests with late fee. Applications received later than 30 days from the date of declaration of result will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Admission to Intermediate (IPC) Course
A candidate after passing the Common Proficiency Test will be eligible to register himself/herself for Intermediate (IPC) Course in accordance with the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988 subject to otherwise being eligible.
OFFICES WHERE FILLED IN PRINTOUTS OF CPT ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS /OMR FORMS FOR DECEMBER, 2017 CPT CAN BE SUBMITTED BY HAND.
1) Reception Counter, Annexe Building, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002 (Telephone-011-3989 3989).
2) Reception Counter, Northern Regional Office, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 52-54 Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Near Karkardooma Court Complex, Delhi – 110032 (Telephone-011-3989 3990).
3) Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Tower, Plot No. C-40, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051 (Telephone-022-33671400, 33671500).
4) Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 122, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034(Telephone-044-3989 3989).
5) Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 382/A, Prantik Pally, Rajdanga, Kasba (Near Acropolis Mall and Garden High School), Kolkata – 700107 (Telephone- 033- 30840203 / 30840210)
6) Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 16/77-B, Civil Lines (Behind Reserve Bank of India), Kanpur-208001 (Telephone-0512-3989 398).
7) Reception Counter, Ahmedabad DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 123, Sardar Patel Colony, Near Usmanpura Under Bridge, Navjivan PO, Naranpura, Ahmedabad-380014 (Telephone-079-2768 0946, 2768 0537, 39893989).
8) Reception Counter, Bangalore DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, No. 16/0, Millers Tank Bed Area, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore-560 052 (Telephone-080-30563500).
9) Reception Counter Chandigarh DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institutional Area, ICAI Bhawan, Opp. Community Centre, Sector 35-B, CHANDIGARH – 160 022 (Telephone- 0172- 5067756, 5018199).
10) Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 11-5-398/C Red Hills, Hyderabad- 500 004 (Telephone-040-233 17026, 233 17027, 233 17028, 23393182, 30638600)
11) Reception Counter, Jaipur DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, D-1, Institutional Area, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur-302004 (Telephone-0141-3044200, 3044214, 3989398).
12) Reception Counter, Pune DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Plot No. 8, Parshwanath Nagar, CTS No. 333, Sr. No. 573, Munjeri, Opp. Kale Hospital, Near Mahavir Electronics, Bibawewadi, PUNE 411 037 (Telephone-020-24212251/52,32335306).
13) Reception Counter, Nagpur DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’ 20/1, Dhantoli, NAGPUR – 440 012 (Telephone – 0712- 2443 968, 2441 196).
14) Reception Counter, Surat DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 2nd Floor, Saifee Building, Dutch Garden Road,Near Makkaipul, Nanpura, SURAT – 395 001 (Telephone – 0261- 2472 932, 2464413).
15) Reception Counter, Baroda DCO * of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Kalali-Tandalja Road, Atladara,VADODARA – 390 012. (Telephone-0265-2681 115,2680593).
16) Reception Counter, Thane DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,A-4, Laxmi Mahal Coop. Hsg. Soc., 2nd Floor, LBS Marg,Near Hotel Parimala, Above Amar Chemist, Charai Naka Signal,THANE (W) – 400 602 . (Telephone- 022-2538 2451/53/54/56).
17) Reception Counter, Ernakulam DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,’ICAI Bhawan’, Diwan’s Road,Ernakulam, KOCHI – 682 016 (Telephone- 0484- 2369 238, 2372 953, 2369 258).
18) Reception Counter, Indore DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,’ICAI Bhawan’, Plot No. 19-B, Scheme No. 78, Part-II, (Near M. P. Pollution Control Board),INDORE – 452 010 (Telephone- 0731- 2570 052,2570 053,4298 198).
|Candidates are advised not to submit printouts of online application forms at offices of the Institute other than those mentioned above and obtain acknowledgement receipt for having deposited the printout of exam form by hand.|
* Decentralised Office
CHECK-LIST FOR FILLING-UP CPT DECEMBER, 2017 EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM
1 – BEFORE FILLING UP THE FORM, PLEASE DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY AS PER DETAILS GIVEN AT PARA 1.3 (IGNORE FILLING UP THE FORM IN CASE YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS).
2 – ENSURE THAT ALL COLUMNS OF THE FORM ARE FILLED UP/SELECTED CORRECTLY AND ARE CORRECTLY APPEARING IN THE PDF.
3 – CENTRE IS SELECTED CORRECTLY AND IS CORRECTLY APPEARING IN THE PDF.
4 – MEDIUM OF THE EXAMINATION IS SELECTED CORRECTLY AND IS CORRECTLY APPEARING IN THE PDF.
5 – THE SCANNED COPY OF THE DECLARATION UPLOADED PERTAINS TO THE CURRENT EXAM CYCLE.
6 – ENSURE THAT PHOTOGRAPHS AND SIGNATURES HAVE BEEN AFFIXED (If the same are not appearing in the pdf) AT APPROPRIATE COLUMNS OF THE PRINTOUT OF THE EXAM FORM. (PRINTOUT OF FILLED UP EXAM APPLICATION FORMS ARE NOT REQUIRE IF YOUR PHOTO & SIGNATURES ARE APPEARING CORRECTLY / COMPLETELY IN THE PRINTOUT OF YOUR EXAM APPLICATION FORM.)
7 – ADDRESS HAS BEEN RECORDED CORRECTLY AND IS CORRECTLY APPEARING IN THE PDF.
8 – IN CASE THE PDF IS NOT CONTAINING THE PHOTO/SIGNATURE THEN CANDIDATE HAS TO GET THE DECLARATION SIGNED AND PDF IS GOT ATTESTED.
9 – RETAIN A COPY OF THE PDF/FILLED-IN FORM FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE.
10 – IN CASE THE PHOTO/SIGN IS NOT APPEARING IN THE PDF, PLEASE TAKE ATTESTATIONS AND SEND THE PDF (PRINT OUT) OF THE ONLINE SUMBITTED EXAMINATION APPLICATION BY SPEED POST/REGISTERED POST ONLY.
11 – KEEP IN SAFE CUSTODY THE SPEED POST/REGISTERED POST RECEIPT ISSUED BY POSTAL AUTHORITY FOR SENDING THE PDF (PRINT OUT) OF THE ONLINE SUMBITTED EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM TO THE INSTITUTE/ RECEIPT ISSUED BY ICAI IN CASE THE APPLICATION IS DEPOSITED BY HAND.