IIFM PGDM Counselling 2020: IIFM 2020 Admission Process will be started after the release of the result. IIFM (Indian Institute of Forest Management) is one of the famous university of India. The university conducts various university level exams for admission to the UG, PG & Other courses. These courses are offered in the field of science, education, mgmt, commerce, etc (IIFM PGDM काउंसलिंग). Check this page to get complete details regarding IIFM 2020 Admission Procedure. In this, all the information is similar to the Indian Institute of Forest Management. You can view or check the IIFM PGDM Counselling, Seat Allotment details are also available in this article.
- IIFM PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- IIFM PGDM Question Papers – Download in PDF
- IIFM PGDM Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
Content in this Article
IIFM PGDM Counselling 2020
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|CAT Exam Date||24 November 2019|
|XAT Exam Date||5th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th February 2020|
IIFM PGDM Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
|Last Date to submit the application form||4th week of January 2019||–|
|1st session begins||January 2019||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||31-05-2019||31-05-2019|
|2nd session begins||July 2019||July 2019|
|Exam Date||December 16, 2018||February 3, 2019|
IIFM PGDM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- There are no age restrictions for admissions in IIFM.
- Candidates should be qualified in the PGDM entrance exam.
IIFM PGDM 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IIFM PGDM Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1050/-|
IIFM Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020
After form submission, candidates will be called for the interview round for final selection. The counselling process will be started at the particular IIFM PGDM regional exam centers.
The counselling will be conducted on weekends, i.e., Saturday & Sunday. It will be organized according to the schedule decided by the Coordinator of the Study Centre.
Applicants have to choose their options for all the courses center for study, which is available in that region. There are 6 counselling sessions of two hours & 30 minutes duration for each course in face to face interview.
The selection peocess will be made on the basis of the regional merit in the entrance examination. If any seats remain vacant after first round counselling, then further counselling will be conducted.
Documents Required during IIFM PGDM Counselling
Students have to submit the admission form along with the requisite fee & documents at the concerned regional center on or before the end date. The documents are given below:
- Original Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualification.
- Print out of this Result/ Score Card.
- Paste your recent photo and sign in the box provided above.
- Hall Ticket/ Admit Card duly signed by candidate and invigilator.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Category/ Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Id Card duly filled up.
IIFM PGDM Counselling Procedure
- Usually, the counselling schedule takes place as per the timetable designed by the Coordinator of the Study Centre.
- The counselling process usually takes place on weekdays, i.e., Saturday and Sunday.
- A 2 ½ hour duration counselling sessions will be conducted for each course in face to face mode.
- If necessary, the university also conducts live phone-in programs with the help of various stations of All India Radio (AIR).
- The candidates can get the schedule of live phone-in-sessions from the study center.
- Sometimes, live teleconferencing sessions will also be conducted with the help of satellites through interactive TV channels.
Check the IIFM PGDM Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
In this article, we have given the information about the IIFM PGDM Entrance Exam Counselling, Seat Allotment Details in the academic year of 2018. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section below otherwise go for the official website. Please share this page with our friends and family members.