ILICAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Candidates check out this article and download ILI CAT Syllabus 2020 PDF. We mentioned the updated syllabus of the ILI Common Admission Test. Regularly this ILICAT is conducted by the official authority of Indian Law Institute. Also mentioned syllabus is arranged in the PDF Form. So candidates can download the ILI CAT Syllabus for free of cost. Moreover, on our web portal, we have arranged the Overall stuff for ILICAT (ILI CAT सिलेबस). Candidates can find the materials like ILI CAT Exam Notification, ILI CAT Syllabus, ILI CAT Previous question Papers, ILI CAT Results, and ILI CAT Admit Card.
So aspirants directly see our web portal and download the complete information. In this, all the details are related to the Indian Law Institute of Common Admission Test. You can download the ILI CAT Syllabus 2020 PDF is also available on this page.
- ILICAT Question Papers – Download in PDF
- ILICAT Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
- ILICAT Results – Cutoff Marks and Merit List details
Content in this Article
ILICAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 – Important Dates
Moreover, applicants who are facing competitive examinations should have an idea of the syllabus and exam pattern. Hence after completion of the syllabus people should refer to previous papers. And many of the aspirants are surfing various sites for collecting the material of ILICAT. So to save the aspirants time we have arranged the full stuff in one place itself. Therefore candidates make use of this opportunity and download the ILICAT Syllabus 2020 as soon as possible. Moreover, many of the candidates take this ILI Common Admission Test every year. And by qualifying this test, they are getting entrance test admissions in Indian Law Institute.
Furthermore, cracking the ILI CAT is not an easy task. But for students, it becomes simple if they refer to the mentioned materials in this post.
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Starting of ILI CAT 2020 applications||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date of application||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Issuing of ILI CAT 2020 admit cards||1st week of Jun 2020|
|ILICAT 2020 exam date||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of ILI CAT 2020 results||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Viva-voce of Written test qualifying candidates||1st week of Jul 2020|
ILICAT Syllabus 2020
Paper – I Jurisprudence Syllabus
- Nature and Scope of Jurisprudence
- Legal Concepts
- Positive Hart, Kelsen & Austin
- The Early Greek Theories
- School of Legal Theory
- Feminism Jurisprudence
- Early Theorists revival in the twentieth century, and Natural Law
- Historical and Anthropological School
- Rights – Hohfeldian conceptions, legal, moral and human rights distinguished
- The Ancient Indian Legal Thought
- Sociological Jurisprudence together with Sociology of Law
- Legal Realism
- Theories of adjudication – the role of judges in the judicial process – Lon Fullers Speluncean Explorers case, Hart-Dworkin debate
Paper-II Judicial Process Syllabus
- Independence of Judiciary
- Hierarchy of Courts
- Individual and the State
- Value Judgments in Law
- Interpretation of the Constitution
- Appointment of Judges
- The doctrine of Stare Decisis
- Judicial Reasoning
- Ratio Decidendi and Obiter Dicta of a case
- Interpretation of Statutes
Paper – III Legal Research and Methodology Syllabus
- Legal Research and Law Reform – Recommendations of different Commissions and Committees, Role of Judges and Jurists
- Different Kinds of Legal Research – Inter or Multidisciplinary, Doctrinal, Non-Doctrinal, etc.
- Legal Research in India – Its Evolution, Objectives & Contemporary Trends in Legal Research
- Sources of Information in Legal Research – Primary and the Secondary sources of Information & Plagiarism as an Offence in Research.
- Tools of Legal Research – Library: Books, Legislative Reports, Case Law Reports Encyclopedia, etc. Modern Technology: Internet, Computer, etc.
- Law and Logic – Use of Induction and Deduction Methods in Research.
- Techniques of Legal Research – Identification of a Research Problem, Budgeting and Research Supervision, Formulation of a Research Proposal.
ILICAT Exam Pattern 2020
ILICAT 2020 Exam is conducted in the offline. Moreover, the examination duration is 2 hours. And examination paper will vary according to the course for which the applicants are appearing. The mode of instruction will be in English. The total marks for the ILI CAT are 160 and it is divided into three parts. Moreover, this ILI CAT is objective and subjective questions. The word limit for subjective type questions is 150. Also, part A & part B are objective in nature and part C subjective. In Multiple Choice Question-based section 1/4th mark is reduced for every wrong answer and one mark is given for every correct answer.
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|The number of questions||Subjective questions will be 4 in number, MCQ based are 140.|
|Duration of examination||2.5 hours|
|Sections in paper||3 (2 objectives and one subjective)|
Download ILI CAT Syllabus 2020 PDF
Furthermore, candidates can find the active links to download ILI CAT Syllabus 2020. Applicants should keep in mind that the syllabus plays a prominent role in the entrance examination. So make a note of it and move further. Moreover, the complete information structure for the ILI Common Admission Test is arranged in the PDF Form. So candidates will not face any problems in downloading the syllabus.
|ILICAT Official Website link||Click Here|
|ILICAT Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
In this page, we have given the overall details regarding the ILICAT Law Entrance Test 2020. So, see the ILICAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern (ILICAT परीक्षा पैटर्न) article and if you have any confusion about this page give a comment via the comment box or go for the official website notification. Don’t forget to share our website with others and friends.