Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Check out the details of Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here in this article, we are providing the information about Bihar Polytechnic 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. Bihar Polytechnic also is known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) is the reputed examination which is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Students who are willing to get the entrance in university campuses have to know the complete details about Bihar Polytechnic 2019.
Also, Read the following links for more information
- Lucknow University Admission 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- VSAT 2019 Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- Pondicherry University 2019 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||April 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 2019|
|Last Date to submit the fee (Offline Mode)||May 2019|
|Last Date to submit the fee (Online Mode)||May 2019|
|Last Date to submit the printed application along with Challan receipt and enclosures via speed /registered post||May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2019|
|Date of Exam||June 2019|
|Results Announcement||July 2019|
About Bihar Polytechnic
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE) is the mandatory test for taking admission into Polytechnic engineering (PE)/Part-time Polytechnic engineering (PPE)/Para-medical-dental (PMD Matric Level)/Para Medical (PM Intermediate level) Courses. Bihar Polytechnic Examination is A State Level Diploma Entrance Exam, basically the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Also referred as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination DCECE 2019, however the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance exam is Organized by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, This Entrance Exam Provided to admission Best Polytechnic Institute of Colleges in Bihar State, It through The Number of candidates who apply Bihar Polytechnic 2019.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2019
All the important dates of DCECE 2019 including application form date, exam date, admit card date and result date are given in the below,
|Online application form Available from||April 2018|
|Application closing date||May 2018|
|Last date of payment through challan||May 2018|
|Last date of payment through net banking/credit card/debit card||May 2018|
|Last date for sending the hard copy of application form along with Paid bank challan and enclosures by registered||May 2018|
|Released of admit card||May 2018|
|Date of Exam for PE and PPE||June 2018|
|Date of Exam or PM and PMD||June 2018|
|Result Declaration||July 2018|
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2018
- Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2019 application form will be issued by BCECE board via online mode. Candidates must read the information brochure before filling the application form.
- Application forms are expected to be released in the first week of April 2019. Aspirants are firstly required to complete the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, candidates can note down their registration ID and password for future use. After making the payment, candidates will be able to fill their personal and qualification details.
- Scanned images of signature (in Hindi and English) and photograph must be uploaded in the specified dimensions. At last, candidates are required to send the hard copy of Part-A and Part-B application form along with paid challan and relevant documents to the board office. Application with all enclosures must be reached through registered/speed post to the below address:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar
Click Here: Online Application Form
The application fee shall be remitted through e-challan by cash payment in the Canara bank or through net banking/debit card/credit card. Following is the application fee for DCECE 2019
- Program 1: Rs.550 for General & Rs.330 for SC/ST
- Program 2: Rs. 660 for General & Rs. 385 for SC/ST
- Program 3: Rs. 770 for General & Rs.440 for SC/ST
- Program 4: Rs. 880 for General & Rs. 500 for SC/ST
Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility prescribed for appearing the Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE) is mentioned below:
Nationality: Candidate should bear the citizenship of India. Parents of the candidates must be the resident of Bihar or government employee/posted in Bihar state.
|PE||Qualification: 10th passed/appearing from recognized board. Prescribed marks in the qualifying examination is 35% marks.|
Age limit: No upper and lower age limit is prescribed for this course.
|PPE||Qualification: Passed 10th standard along with two years ITI.|
10th class passed along with 2 years experience.
Age Criteria: Minimum age of the candidate should be 19 years as on 1st July 2019.
|PMD||Qualification: Minimum qualification required is 10th passed/appearing from CBSE/ICSE or equivalent board. The qualifying examination must be passed in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.|
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate must be 15 years as on 31st December 2019 and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
|PM||Qualification: The prescribed qualification for Diploma in Pharmacy is 12th with physics, chemistry, English, maths/biology subjects. Candidates applying for GNM course are required to pass the 12th exam in physics, chemistry and biology subjects by securing minimum 40% marks (40% for SC/ST).|
Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019 while the upper age limit is 32 years.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019
The examination of DCECE is conducted for four different courses. Therefore, the exam structure will differ course-wise. DCECE is the paper based test (PBT). The question paper is based only on objective type questions. There will be total 90 questions in the exam and The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes. Candidate will get 5 marks for each correct answer. The details for the Bihar Polytechnic exam pattern 2019 is given below:
|PE & PPE Courses|
|Total||90 Ques||450 Marks|
|General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||25||125|
|Total||90 Ques||450 Marks|
|Total||90 Ques||450 Marks|
Syllabus for Bihar Polytechnic
Candidates should prepare for the exam as per to the Bihar Polytechnic 2019 syllabus prescribed by the officials. The official syllabus is not announced yet. Preparing according to syllabus will definitely lead you to score good marks. The syllabus of Bihar Polytechnic 2017 examination consists of these subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Hindi, English, General Knowledge & Biology.
- Circular Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Current Electricity & Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Physical World and Measurement
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Units and Dimensions
- Scales & Measurements
- Scalars & Vectors
- Linear Motion
- Laws of Motion
- Motion under Gravity
- Oscillations and Waves
- Determinants and Their Properties
- Matrix Algebra
- Complex Number
- Trigonometrical ratios of compound angles up to conditional Trigonometrical Identities
- Properties of Triangle
- Solution of Triangles & General Value
- Inverse Circular Function
- Coordinate Geometry
- Two dimensional: Up to equation of circles
- Three dimensional: Up to straight line
- Sequence & Series
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Permutation and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D-and F-Block Elements
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Solid state
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Organic Chemistry
How to Prepare for Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2019
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus. Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous years question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health. Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
Bihar Polytechnic Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Bihar Polytechnic 2019 exam.
Click here: Previous Year Question Papers Download
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Answer Key
Students who have worked hard for success in the Bihar Polytechnic Examination are very excited to estimate their marks in Diploma Certificate Entrance Examination of the Engineering courses. If you are also one of them you can keep in touch with us we on this website update the Gurukul Coaching Center Bihar Polytechnic Answer Key & Bihar Polytechnic PE/PPE paper – Answer key 2019 with Solution of all question booklet by the Smart Coaching Center Kushiyari chowk Samastipur. Soon on this website, we will update DCECE Answer Key 2019, Bihar DCECE PE/PPE Entrance Exam Answer key all set.
Click Here: Answer Key
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card
Admit card/ hall ticket keep safe till the Polytechnic exams completed. Hall ticket is very necessary to enter the examination center. If Hall ticket is miss place candidate will be not allowed to write a paper in exams. Admit card is important because it contains candidate-related information such as candidate Roll No., Name, Centre, Address Etc. Admit card will be given to the candidate by the board on last week of May. The candidate is advised to keep one printed copy with them if in future it misses placed you can use a copy of admit card.
Click Here: Admit Card
Bihar Polytechnic Result
The Bihar DCECE Result will be released last week of June. In the online Official portal, the result will be issued. After the completion of correction process result will be declared to the candidate. So, the candidate has to maintain some patience to their Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Results. After the completion of checking process Bihar DCECE (PE/PPE) Result, a candidate can download their rank card/result from websites. According to marks obtained by a candidate in entrance test shall be made for admission into diploma courses. After the announcement of the result, Bihar Polytechnic merit list will be released subject wise.
Click Here: Result
Bihar Polytechnic Cut off
DCECE PE/ PPE/ PMD/ PM, BCECEB every year conducts DCECE examination for students who are eligible. Every year more than lakhs candidate appears in the examination. A candidate who is eligible and qualifies for exams are invited for counseling. According to seat available and category of candidate, the board has decided cut off marks for Bihar DCECE PE/ PPE/ PMD/ PM Exam. Bihar board will declare cut off marks in official website according to DCECE PE/ PPE/ PMD/ PM category wise. Another college has different cut off marks for different courses and category. Cut off marks will help the candidate to get a rough idea about which favorite college they want to choose.
Bihar Polytechnic Counseling 2019
Soon after the declaration of results of Bihar Polytechnic, detailed notification will be published on official website of BCECEB inviting the students for Bihar Polytechnic counseling. To attend, the counseling, qualified candidates have to download the counseling call letter from the official website of BCECEB. The call letter can be downloaded by entering roll number and DOB. In the counseling letter, candidates can check details regarding date, time and venue where they have to report for counseling.
- TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- IISER Admission 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- NSIT UG 2019 Application Form, Fee, Admission, Dates, Eligibility
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee and also additional information about the Bihar Polytechnic exam 2019. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box.