Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of ILICAT Admit Card 2020 Release Date – Download & Print PDF. The law school conducts the Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test (ILICAT) at the national level for Applied candidates. All India Common Admission (ILICAT एडमिट कार्ड) Test is conducted by The Indian Law Institute (ILI) to offer admission to aspirants in Law programs offered by the law college. The Applicants can Collect the Admit card from the Official Website.
Read the following Links for more information
- ILICAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- The ILICAT Result – Check Result, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
ILICAT Admit Card 2020 Release Date
Indian Law Institute Authority Release the entrance Test ILI CAT Admit Card 2020 on Week Before the Entrance Test. The Applicants can download the Admit Card from the official Website. The Availability of Admit card can be arranged through online or offline mode. The Applicants can download the Admit card only those candidates who will complete their application process within the scheduled dates. You can Download ILICAT 2020 Entrance Test Admit Card through the Following Links.
- ILICAT 2020 Admit card Download– Link will be Update Soon
About Indian Law Institute
Institute conducts the ILI Common Admissions Test (ILICAT) once a year in the month of April. Through the admission test, the institute selects the candidates for admission into the different programs in law. The admission to law colleges of India can be taken by qualifying ILICAT. There are various law colleges in the state offering various LLM seats for the postgraduates of ILICAT. The Instructions, Rules, and regulations are decided by the ILI CAT Indian Law Institute (ILI) and in compliance with all the rules and regulations of ILICAT Law authorities and the relevant Authorities orders in place.
ILICAT 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting of ILI CAT 2020 applications||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date of application||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Issuing of ILI CAT 2020 admit cards||1st week of Jun 2020|
|ILICAT 2020 exam date||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of ILI CAT 2020 results||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Viva-voce of Written test qualifying candidates||1st week of Jul 2020|
ILICAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Event Name||Important Date (Tentative)|
|ILICAT Application form (online/offline) will be released on||May 01, 2019|
|Last date to submit ILICAT 2019 Application Form||Jun 01, 2019|
|ILICAT Hall Ticket will be issued on||1st week of Jun 2019|
|ILICAT 2019 is scheduled for||Jun 10, 2019|
|ILICAT Result Notification will be issued on JJ||Jun 22, 2019|
|GD and Viva voce of short listed candidates will be displayed on||Jul 03, 2019|
|Date of display of first merit list for ILICAT 2019||Jul 06, 2019|
|Second merit list for ILICAT 2019 will be released in||Jul 13, 2019|
|ILICAT 2019 third merit list will be released in||Jul 18, 2019|
ILICAT Full Form is Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test
Steps to Download Online Admit Card
- visit the Official Website at ILI 2020.
- On the Home page, the Registered Candidates can Get the link to ILICAT Admit card 2020 Download.
- Enter your registration number or Application Id for download admit card and then click on the Submit tab.
- Download the Admit card as a Hard Copy for further Uses of Admission.
- The Candidates who Registered through Online for the candidates There is no provision to send the Admit Card through emails, Posts by the Authority to the Candidate.
Courses Offered in Indian Law Institute
Ph. D. Program:
- LL.M. – One Year Degree Programme
Post Graduate Diploma Programs:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Laws and Management
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
Online Certificate Programs:
- Cyber Law
- IPRs and Information Technology in the Internet Age
ILICAT 2020 Admit Card
ILICAT 2020 Admit Card and Roll No. for the All India Admission Test will be issued to the candidates and will be sent through email only candidates who Applied for Offline Application. In case of not receiving the admit card, the candidate may contact on given phone numbers for further assistance. The applicant who submitted the application form online can download Admit card or login to the portal through admission-2020 Link by using the login credentials. ILICAT Duplicate Admit Card will be issued by the Institute with the approval of the Competent Authority if the Admit Card is lost by the candidate.
- Every candidate has to go through the Admit Card Verification Process before the final Admit Card is generated.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit cards only after the verification process is completed by the Exam Conducting Authority.
- The candidates are also suggested to check and verify the various details furnished on the admit card including their name.
- Candidates are advised to download the admit card well before the last date to avoid last minute rush and other technical issues including server down.
ILICAT Contact Address
ILICAT Admit Card: The ILI provides contact and helpline for the candidates who are getting problems in variously related issues like about their ILI CAT Admit Card, Application form, Examination center, etc. Candidates can contact to given below details for Clarification of queries:
THE INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE
Opp. Supreme Court of India
Bhagwan Das Road
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- GU-LAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- HPNLET NLU Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- ILSAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Hope this post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of ILICAT Admit Card 2020 Release Date – Download & Print PDF. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.