BHU PMT Counseling 2019 – Check the BHU PMT Seat Allotment Details
BHU PMT Counseling 2019: BHU PMT Medical Counselling Date 2019 will be released by the All India Medical Council. Candidates who will go for the online counseling (बीएचयू पीएमटी काउंसलिंग) for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15% seats in recognized PG colleges on all India Basis during 2019 will check the date for BHU PMT Medical Exam Counselling Date 2019 here. Check complete details on Medical Entrance Test Counselling Date 2019 from this article. In this all the details are completely related to the BHU PMT. You can check the BHU PMT Counseling and seat allotment details here.
- BHU PMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download in PDF
- BHU PMT Question Papers – Download in PDF
- BHU PMT Answer Key – Download in PDF
Content in this Article
BHU PMT Counseling & Seat Allotment Details 2019
|Event Names||Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of online registration||First week of May 2019|
|End of online registration||Last week of May 2019|
|Download of admit card||A week before the exam date|
|Date of exam||First week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||First week of July 2019|
|Start of counselling process||Second week of July 2019|
BHU PMT 2019 Counselling
Students who have qualified the exam by scoring the minimum cut-off marks will be called for the counselling process of BHU PMT 2019.
The counselling process will be conducted online and candidates will be able to exercise their options. The counselling process will begin after the merit list has been announced tentatively in the 2nd week of July 2019.
The candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 2000 (Rs. 500 for SC/SCA/ ST candidates) to participate in the counselling process. This fee can be paid by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai at the time of counselling.
BHU PMT Counselling 2019 Procedure
- Applicants can choose the course they want admission in and the college they want to attend.
- The counselling procedure for differently abled applicants will be held first.
- The candidates will be called for the process of Counselling on the basis of their merit people.
- Once called, candidates will have to report at the Admin Office of Annamalai University.
- Candidates must report at the specified venue on the given date with the required documents.
- In case, the candidate is unable to report for some reason, he must authorise his parents to attend the counselling process.
- Those candidates who paid the counselling fee and were not allotted any seat in the process will be placed on the waiting list.
Counselling for Special Reservation Categories
Those applicants who want to apply for special reservation categories of seats must first ensure that they satisfy the rules that have been specified for admission process.
Important points to keep in mind about this counselling process are:
- First, candidates with disability of lower limbs in the range of 50% to 70% will be considered.
- If candidates are not available in the specified range, then the candidates with disability of lower limbs in the range of 40% to 50% will be considered.
- The candidates will need to produce a certificate from the District Medical Board of the area concerned. This Exam Board has been constituted to assess the extent of disability of the candidate.
- The format for the certificate will be available on the official website & candidates must produce the certificate in this format only. A certificate in any other format will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- The candidate must also ensure that the certificate has been obtained in a period of 3 months prior to submitting the application form. If obtained earlier, the application of the candidate will be liable for rejection.
- The candidate who is seeking admission under this Special Reservation Category will be required to produce a full size photograph that clearly exhibits the deformity.
- A key point to be noted is that candidates with any other disability other than the locomotor disability of the lower limb will not be considered for admission under this special category.
- Additionally, the candidate must also ensure that his upper limbs, his vision and his hearing abilities are normal.
Check the BHU PMT Counseling Process & Seat Allotment Details
BHU PMT Counseling Reservation Scheme
Open Competition (OC) – 31%
Backward Class (BC) – 26.5%
Backward Class Muslim (BCM) – 3.5%
Most Backward Class (MBC) / Denotified Communities (DNC) – 20%
Scheduled Castes (SC) – 15%
Scheduled Castes Arunthathiyars (SCA) – 3%
Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 1%
Hope this article, we have given the overall information about the BHU PMT Counseling & Seat Allotment details 2019. So, refer once in this article and if you have any confusion give a comment on below comment section or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.