IGNOU B.A Public Administration Admission 2021: In this article, the details regarding IGNOU B. A Public Administration Course 2021 – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Last Date, Application Form of the exam are posted. Admission in IGNOU B. A program is offered on a direct process since it is an open university and the number of seats for each course is unlimited. The application for Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses should be applied online and registration opens twice a year for January and June Session.
Content in this Article
IGNOU B.A Public Administration Course Overview
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Admission starts on|
|Re-registration||October to February|
|IGNOU exam form date||October 14, 2020|
|Term End Exam Form Submission||November 10, 2020|
|Term End Examination||July session – May|
January session – October
|Release of hall ticket||10 days before examinations|
|Results||To be notified|
|Result Revaluation||Within a month from the release of results, revaluation of the exam can be requested.|
B.A Public Administration full form is Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration
About IGNOU B.A Public Administration
The complete form of B. A Public Administration is Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration. It is a Graduate Degree Programme which is offered in January and July. It comes under the category of School of Management Studies (SOMS). All the applicants without a formal qualification of 10+2 or its equivalent can take admission to the Bachelor of Arts program
IGNOU B.A Public Administration Eligibility Criteria
The student should have a 10+2 qualification is eligible for admission. The students who don’t have 12th but if they have completed Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP) from IGNOU university are also eligible for admission.
B.A: Bachelors of Arts in Public Administration.
BPP: Bachelor of Preparatory Program.
Last Date for IGNOU B.A Public Administration Admission
|IGNOU Admission Due Date|
|July Session||Application form available||In the month of November|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of February|
|January Session||Application form available||In the month of May|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of August/ September|
- July session – Admission started on 5th may 2019 ended on 15th November
- January session – Admission started on 6th November ended on 11th February
- July session – Admission started on 15th November ended on 28th February
- January session – Cancelled
- July session – canceled
- January session – Will be updated soon
How to Apply for IGNOU Bachelors of Arts Public Administration Admission?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” link for fresh registration of the student or else enter your user name and password in the “Registered Log in” section.
Instruction to Fill B.A Public Administration Application Form Online
- The application form should be submitted online through the official IGNOU website
- The students are advised to download the prospectus and read the instructions carefully before filling up the form
- The students should remember their Username and Password for subsequent login
- The application fees may be paid by the below methods
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
Before filling the application form online, candidates must possess the following documents:
- Photograph (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Signature (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (not more than 400 KB in size)
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(not more than 400 KB in size)
IGNOU BA Public Administration Course 2020
|Courses||Fees (for full program)|
|BA Public Administration||Rs. 9600|
|Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP)||Rs. 1,200/-|
The B A Public Administration program has a number of disciplines and courses from different schools of studies.
BA Public Administration Subjects
- Perspectives on Public Administration
- Administrative Thinkers
- Administrative System at Union Level
- Administrative System at State and District Levels
- Personnel Administration
- Understanding Public Policy
- Comparative Public Administration
- Public Policy and Administration in India
- Public Systems Management
- Urban Local Governance
- Public Finance and Administration
- Rural Local Governance
- Development Administration
- Contemporary Issues and Concerns in Indian Administration
DISCIPLINE SPECIFIC COURSES
- Right to Information
- Organizational Behaviour
- Administrative System in BRICS
- Social Policies and Administration
ABILITY ENHANCEMENT COURSES
- Environmental Studies
- English Communication
- Hindi Bhasha Aur Samprashan
SKILL ENHANCEMENT COURSES
- Emotional Intelligence
- School Psychology
- Managing Stress
GENERIC /INTERDISCIPLINARY COURSES
- Disaster Management
- Governance: Issues and Challenges
- Sustainable Development
B.A Public Administration course Fee details
A total of Rs 9600/- and Rs 1800/- for Practical, is to be paid for the Bachelor of Arts
Public Administration Honours Programme. The breakup of fees is Rs 3200/- per year and Rs 600/- for
Practical, every year. In the first year, in addition to Rs 3200/-, a Registration fee of Rs 200/-
also has to be paid. The program fee should be paid only by means of Debit Card/Credit
Card through online mode only. The fee once paid is not given back.
Based on the marks obtained by the student in Courses, as per the evaluation system, the Bachelor of Arts with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration shall be awarded as per the following marking scheme:
Unsuccessful Below 35%
Pass 35% – 49.9%
Second Division 50% – 59.9%
First Division 60% and Above
Examination Form of B.A Public Administration
It is an essential pre-requisite for you to submit the Examination Form for taking an examination in any course. You have to pay Rs 60 per course for the term-end examinations
After receiving the examination forms, the University will send the admit card before the commencement of the exam.
Your college is normally your examination center.
Declaration of Result
It is your duty to check whether you are registered for that course and if you are eligible to appear for that exam or not. If you neglect this and take the exam without being eligible for it, your result will be dismissed.
Re-evaluation of Answer Script(s)
The students, who are not satisfied with the marks/grade awarded to them in the Term-end Examination may apply for re-evaluation within one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. the date on which the results are available on the University’s website on payment of Rs 500 per course by means of demand draft drawn in favor of IGNOU and payable at Delhi in the application form. The better of the two scores of original marks/grades and marks/grades after reevaluation will be considered and updated in student’s records.
As per this article is concerned, if you have any queries and ask for any information regarding IGNOU B.A Public Administration Admission course details, fees, and admission process through the comment section below.
- What are the subjects in the BA Public Administration?
A) In BA Public Administration the subjects are such as public dealing, administration, constitutional framework, public organization. And, also this subject deals about acquire democratic of the country and the values of the government policies.