IGNOU M.Com Admission 2023: Check out the details regarding IGNOU M.Com Course 2021 – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Last Date, Application Form of the exam in this article. The application for Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses should be applied online and registration opens twice a year for January and June Session.
IGNOU M.Com Course Overview
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Admission commences on||
|Re-registration||October to February|
|IGNOU exam form date||Feb|
|Term End Exam Form Submission||
June session – March
Dec session – Sep
|Term End Examination||To be notified|
|Release of hall ticket||10 days before examinations|
|Results||To be notified|
|Result Revaluation||Within a month from the release of results, revaluation of the exam can be requested.|
M.Com full form is Master of Commerce
About IGNOU M.Com
This is a Graduate Degree Programme which is offered in January and July. It comes under the category of School of Management Studies (SOMS). Universities offer this Master of Commerce (M.Com) in four specializations under the School of Management Studies (SOMS). The duration of the M.Com is two years (minimum) and can extend up to five years (maximum).
IGNOU M.Com Eligibility Criteria
For admission to M.Com, a candidate should pass Bachelors’s degree from a recognized university. Selection of the students is done on the marks secured in the qualifying degree. The program fee is INR 15,000. Candidates who wish to study M.Com in Business Administration program are required to hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with an aggregate of above 50% marks from a recognized university listed under UGC.
M.Com: Master of Commerce
Last Date for IGNOU M.Com Admission
|IGNOU Admission Due Date|
|June Session||Application form available||In the first week of March|
|Last date to fill the application||In the first week of March|
|Dec Session||Application form available||In the first week of September|
|Last date to fill the application||In the first week of September|
- July session – Admission started on 5th may 2019 ended on 15th November
- January session – Admission started on 6th November ended on 11th February
- July session – Admission started on 15th November ended on 28th February
- January session – Cancelled
- July session – canceled
- January session – Will be updated soon
How to Apply for IGNOU M.Com Admission?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” link for fresh registration or else enter your user name and password in the “Registered Log in” section.
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
- If you are applying for the first time you are advised to click the available program tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the M.Com program and carefully read the details of the M.Com program including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also asked to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University as available in the prospectus.
- Click on the NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the login area and fill in registration details.
- Remember, while taking your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While applying your password it must be the combination of alphabet and numeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After typing the relevant information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be sent to you via e-mail and SMS instantly.
- Remember your Username and Password for login.
- If you are an existing user click the “Log in” button on the screen.
- Before proceeding with filling the form online the applicant must have scanned copies of the following:-
- Passport Photo (less than 100 KB)
- Sign of the candidate (less than 100 KB)
- Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- relevant Educational degree(less than 200 KB)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- BPL Certificate copy, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by below-mentioned methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is requested to scan documents from your originals certificates. Once you have uploaded the copy, click the next button you will get the preview option. Save/Print your form for future use.
Program courses for M.Com
- International Business Environment
- International Marketing Management
- India’s Foreign Trade
- Export-Import Procedures and Documentation
- International Marketing Logistics
- International Business Finance
- Organization Theory and Behaviour
- Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
- Business Environment
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
Fee details regarding IGNOU Masters of Commerce course
For Indian Students
Rs. 15,000/- for the full program to be paid per year @Rs. 7,500/- per year. Therefore, there will be no use in registering for the second year and third year.
Based on the marks obtained by the student in Courses, as per the evaluation system, the Bachelor of Commerce with a Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration shall be
awarded as per the following marking scheme:
Unsuccessful Below 35%
Pass 35% – 49.9%
Second Division 50% – 59.9%
First Division 60% and Above
Examination Form of M.Com course
It is an essential pre-requisite for you to submit the B.A course Examination Form for taking an examination in any course. You have to pay Rs 60 per course for the term-end examinations
Admit Card of M.Com course
After receiving the examination forms, the University will send the admit card before the commencement of the M.Com course exam.
Your college is normally your examination center.
Declaration of M.Com course Result
It is your duty to check whether you are registered for that course and if you are eligible to appear for that exam or not. If you neglect this and take the exam without being eligible for it, your result will be dismissed.
Re-evaluation of M.Com course Answer Script(s)
The students, who are not satisfied with the grade/marks awarded to them in the Term-end Exam may apply for re-evaluation within one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. the date on which the results are made available on the University’s website on payment of Rs 500 per course by means of demand draft drawn in favor of IGNOU and payable at New Delhi in the prescribed application form. The better of the two scores of original marks/grades and marks/grades after reevaluation will be considered and updated in student’s records.
For any queries and information refer to the article and ask your doubts regarding IGNOU M.Com Admission course details, fees, and admission process through the comment section below.