IGNOU M.A Rural Development Admission 2021: In this article, the details regarding IGNOU M.A Rural Development Course 2021 – Fee, Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date of the exam are given. Admission in IGNOU M.A program is offered on a direct process since it is an open university and the number of seats for each course is unlimited. The application for Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses should be applied online and registration opens twice a year for January and June Session.
Content in this Article
IGNOU M.A Rural Development Course Overview
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Admission starts on|
|Re-registration||Oct to Feb|
|IGNOU exam form date||October|
|Term End Exam Form Submission||November|
|Term End Examination||To be notified|
|Release of hall ticket||10 days before examinations|
|Results||To be notified|
|Result Revaluation||Within a month from the release of results, revaluation of the exam can be requested.|
M.A Rural Development full form is Master’s of Arts in Rural Development
About IGNOU M.A Rural Development
The complete form of M.A Rural Development is the Master of Arts in Rural Development. It is a Graduate Degree Programme which is offered in January and July. It comes under the category of School of Continuing Education (SOCE).
IGNOU M.A Rural Development Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University
M.A: Master of Arts.
Last Date for IGNOU M.A Admission
|IGNOU Admission Due Date|
|July Session||Application form available||In the month of November|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of February|
|January Session||Application form available||In the month of May|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of August/ September|
- July session – Admission started on 5th may 2019 ended on 15th November
- January session – Admission started on 6th November ended on 11th February
- July session – Admission started on 15th November ended on 28th February
- January session – Cancelled
- July session – Cancelled
- January session – Will be updated soon
How to Apply for IGNOU Masters of Arts Rural Development Admission?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” link for fresh registration of the student or else enter your user name and password in the “Registered Log in” section.
Instruction to Fill M.A Rural Development Application Form Online
- The application form should be submitted online through the official IGNOU website
- The students are advised to download the prospectus and read the instructions carefully before filling up the form
- The students should remember their Username and Password for subsequent login
- The application fees may be paid by the below methods
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net M.Anking
- ATM Card (PNB)
Before filling the application form online, candidates must possess the following documents:
- Photograph (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Signature (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (not more than 400 KB in size)
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(not more than 400 KB in size)
IGNOU M.A Rural Development Course 2020
|Courses||Fees (for full program)|
|M.A Rural Development||Rs. 10,800/- for full programme, Rs. 5,400/- per year|
The M.A Rural Development program has a number of disciplines and courses from different schools of studies.
MA Rural Development Subjects
- Rural Development – Indian Context
- Rural Development Programmes
- Rural Development – Planning and Management
- Research Methods in Rural Development
- Rural Health Care
- Communication and Extension in Rural Development
- Rural Social Development
- Voluntary Action in Rural Development
- Land Reforms and Rural Development
- Entrepreneurship and Rural Development
M.A Rural Development course Fee details
Rs. 10,800/- for the full program to be paid year wise @Rs. 5,400/- per year, a Registration fee of Rs 200/- also has to be paid. The program fee should be paid only by means of Debit Card/Credit
Card through online mode only. The fee once paid is not given back.
Based on the marks obtained by the student in Courses, as per the evaluation system, the Masters of Arts with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration shall be awarded as per the following marking scheme:
Unsuccessful Below 35%
Pass 35% – 49.9%
Second Division 50% – 59.9%
First Division 60% and Above
Examination Form of M.A Rural Development
It is an essential pre-requisite for you to submit the Examination Form for taking an examination in any course. You have to pay Rs 60 per course for the term-end examinations
Admit Card of M.A Rural Development
After receiving the examination forms, the University will send the admit card before the commencement of the course exam.
Examination Centre of M.A Rural Development
Your college is normally your examination center.
Declaration of Result of M.A Rural Development
It is your duty to check whether you are registered for that course and if you are eligible to appear for that exam or not. If you neglect this and take the exam without being eligible for it, your result will be dismissed.
Re-evaluation of M.A Rural Development Answer Script(s)
The students, who are not satisfied with the marks/grade awarded to them in the Term-end Examination may apply for re-evaluation within one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. the date on which the results are available on the University’s website on payment of Rs 500 per course by means of demand draft drawn in the name of IGNOU and will be paid at Delhi in the application form. The better of the two scores of original grades/marks and marks/grades after reevaluation will be considered and updated in student’s records.
As per this article is concerned, if you have any queries and ask for any information regarding IGNOU M.A Rural Development Admission course details, fees, and admission process through the comment section below.
- What is the MA in Rural Development?
A) This MA in Rural Development Course will teach about the process of living a quality of life and being – well economically in sparsely and relatively isolated populated areas.