B.Tech Textile Engineering Reference Books 2020 PDF & Recommended Authors
Check out the details on B.Tech Textile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech Textile Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Textile Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Textile Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Textile Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Architectural Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Petroleum Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
Content in this Article
About B.Tech Textile Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
Textile engineering Course deals with the application of scientific and engineering principles to the design and control of all aspects of fiber, textile, and apparel processes, products, and machinery. Which include natural and man-made materials, the interaction of materials with machines, safety and health, energy conservation, and waste and pollution control. Textile engineering is an important part of the textile industry.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Textile Engineering Course
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
List of Subjects in B.Tech Textile Engineering Course
- Characteristics of Textile Fibers
- The technology of pre weaving process
- Solid mechanics
- The technology of yarn spinning
- Process control in spinning
- Advanced Casting Method
- Applied numerical techniques
- Maintenance and Reliability Engineering
- Product Design and Development
- Value Engineering
- Manufacturing Information System
- Industrial Safety
Eligibility For B.Tech Textile Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Textile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Book Title||Author Name||Book Cost|
|Textbook of Fabric Science: Fundamentals to Finishing|
|Watson’s Textile Design and Colour: Elementary Weaves and Figured Fabrics (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)|
|Principles of Textile Testing|
|Textile Yarns: Technology, Structure, and Applications|
B.C. Goswami and J.G. Martindale
|Handbook of Textile Design (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)|
|Watson’s Advanced Textile Design: Compound Woven Structures (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)|| |
|Textiles: Fiber to Fabric (The Gregg/McGraw-Hill marketing series)|
Bernard P. Corbman
|Coated Textiles: Principles and Applications, Second Edition|
Ashish Kumar Sen
|Textiles – A Handbook for Designers Rev|
|Textile Processing and Properties: Preparation, Dyeing, Finishing, and Performance (Textile Science and Technology)|
- You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Textile Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Textile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.